No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Online Racing
 BATracer chat
 Set Ups
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lowndes_is_Legend
#1 LOWNDES FAN

Australia
1270 Posts
joined 29 Dec 06

Posted - 11 Mar 2008 :  22:11:38  Show Profile  Click to see Lowndes_is_Legend's MSN Messenger address Send Lowndes_is_Legend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone have some good set ups for cars? for diffrent tracks????? I specifaclly need a good setup for Puekekohe as im currently 8 tenths off the pace and quali is tommorrow. I got pole in Adelaide and won the round so if anyone needs some tips for that ill be happy to help. But im desperatre for a Pueke set up and as i dont have a creidt card i cant get K tools. Any help much appreiciated.

Marchi1
Sex Jesus

Afghanistan
3841 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

Posted - 11 Mar 2008 :  22:27:03  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The setups are different in all cars all the time.
the setup in your car is different to the one racing for another team.
it saves people from doing what you are doing right now.

for eg: in the a1 series, there is only 1 person per team but the setups differ from each car.
Go to Top of Page

Lowndes_is_Legend
#1 LOWNDES FAN

Australia
1270 Posts
joined 29 Dec 06

Posted - 11 Mar 2008 :  23:07:28  Show Profile  Click to see Lowndes_is_Legend's MSN Messenger address Send Lowndes_is_Legend a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ahh okay so you wouldnt be able to help me get a "stock setup" that will pubch out a good time than?
Go to Top of Page

Marchi1
Sex Jesus

Afghanistan
3841 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

Posted - 11 Mar 2008 :  23:40:05  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
8 tenths isnt too bad.

if your team mate has already done his setup then just load his setup.

im sure you have noticed the engineer's advice thing about your test times.

there good for giving you an indication of where you should have your sliders.
Go to Top of Page

Lowndes_is_Legend
#1 LOWNDES FAN

Australia
1270 Posts
joined 29 Dec 06

Posted - 11 Mar 2008 :  23:55:25  Show Profile  Click to see Lowndes_is_Legend's MSN Messenger address Send Lowndes_is_Legend a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ok so ive got Kool Tools now how do i use it to my advantage?

Edited by - Lowndes_is_Legend on 02 Apr 2008 22:07:09
Go to Top of Page

Hypnotize
Pigs DO fly!

Australia
5842 Posts
joined 13 Mar 06

Posted - 02 Apr 2008 :  22:58:57  Show Profile  Click to see Hypnotize's MSN Messenger address Send Hypnotize a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
setups are always different for each track no matter what. Its just about who can get closer to the best setup each race.

I havent played in over a year but with KT I think you can view your teammates hi-lo values? Whereas before all you could do was load the setup but not see what his hi-low values were.

DeeMac: "888 need a 1-2 or they have failed." Result: Team Vodafone 1-2
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds.