V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AMRS calendar
 General AMRS
 AMRC R2 Calder 26-27 April FREE ENTRY
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PVDA
Team Manager

2551 Posts
joined 02 Nov 02

Posted - 24 Apr 2008 :  18:19:43  Show Profile Send PVDA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Free entry for spectators!!!!
There are 7 categories racing this weekend:
ProtoSports
Super TT
PCC
OZ BOSS
Thunder Sports
Australian Touring Cars
Pirelli Gran Turismo

Maybe some of the entries from the now cancelled GT round at Oran Park this weekend will make the trek out to Calder instead.

laser
Administrator

Australia
17359 Posts
joined 01 Aug 01

Posted - 24 Apr 2008 :  19:55:11  Show Profile  Visit laser's Homepage Send laser a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"some of the entries" ?? .. there was only 6 entered anyway

Good to see the free entry, but I get the bad feeling that they are starting to clutch at straws

V8Central WebMaster - Our motto is If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all

RIP05
_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Sheryllee
formerly known as dumbrell_fan

Australia
1461 Posts
joined 22 Jul 02

Posted - 26 Apr 2008 :  18:17:49  Show Profile Send Sheryllee a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hopefully rain stays away, good to see it stayed away today. Cant wait for the Saillard VS. Formosa battle in race 1 of the ATCC into turn 1, both cars have looked very strong yesterday and today. Saillard with a new car and Formosa setting personal best times. Bring on tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

laser
Administrator

Australia
17359 Posts
joined 01 Aug 01

Posted - 26 Apr 2008 :  21:42:19  Show Profile  Visit laser's Homepage Send laser a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?27/04/2008.CPR

Interesting ...

V8Central WebMaster - Our motto is If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all

RIP05
_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
16834 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 27 Apr 2008 :  09:36:10  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
dammit i missed seeing this earlier.. could have gone today if i'd realised.. hopefully we could get stuff like this posted more than a day or two prior?

Go to Top of Page

Sheryllee

Australia
1461 Posts
joined 22 Jul 02

Posted - 28 Apr 2008 :  18:46:49  Show Profile Send Sheryllee a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good weekend of racing in ATCC. Race 1 ended on a bad note, hope Holmes feels better soon after his crash (a few broken ribs). Race 2 (if you were near the Power Plus Racing cheer squad - there were plenty cheering Darren on you will know how they all feel), well done to Formosa on his first race win. Race 3, Saillard got the jump and let his speed do the talking.

Good round win for Saillard in his new BA.

Bring on round 3 at QLD.
Go to Top of Page

bludvl
Fujitsu Driver

576 Posts
joined 27 Mar 08

Posted - 29 Apr 2008 :  13:09:13  Show Profile Send bludvl a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I had the (mis)fortune to be close enough to hear the V8Power+ cheer squad over the noise of the cars going past, and my radio headset on. They were loud!!

Mick

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'
-George Santayana
Go to Top of Page

Sheryllee

Australia
1461 Posts
joined 22 Jul 02

Posted - 29 Apr 2008 :  20:39:59  Show Profile Send Sheryllee a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bludvl

I had the (mis)fortune to be close enough to hear the V8Power+ cheer squad over the noise of the cars going past, and my radio headset on. They were loud!!

Mick

we were not that loud i swear - ok near the end of race 2 we did get rather loud but it was a great job by the crew to get the car back on track.
Go to Top of Page

bludvl
Fujitsu Driver

576 Posts
joined 27 Mar 08

Posted - 29 Apr 2008 :  22:55:06  Show Profile Send bludvl a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That it was. I was also pretty close to you, I think I was the one who made you so happy by finishing the race

Mick

-George Santayana
Go to Top of Page

Sheryllee

Australia
1461 Posts
joined 22 Jul 02

Posted - 30 Apr 2008 :  19:39:53  Show Profile Send Sheryllee a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bludvl

That it was. I was also pretty close to you, I think I was the one who made you so happy by finishing the race

Mick

I was wanting that flag to come out a lot sooner, i think the mind was saying "end it now" after about lap 4 LOL.
Go to Top of Page

bludvl
Fujitsu Driver

576 Posts
joined 27 Mar 08

Posted - 30 Apr 2008 :  19:46:20  Show Profile Send bludvl a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not like the thundersports, the person (woman) on the pitboard for the 999 car (and the field) started with too many laps, and was holding out the board with 3 on it when the chequer was waved The look on the face was gold.

It was good driving on the part of Darren.

Mick

-George Santayana
Go to Top of Page

Sheryllee

Australia
1461 Posts
joined 22 Jul 02

Posted - 04 May 2008 :  10:10:55  Show Profile Send Sheryllee a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My review of the weekend for PowerPlus 98 Racing can be found at http://www.australiantouringcarchampionship.net.au/news/index.php
Go to Top of Page

samdale
Transporter Driver

Australia
7 Posts
joined 10 Feb 08

Posted - 13 May 2008 :  19:16:40  Show Profile  Visit samdale's Homepage Send samdale a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by dumbrell_fan

My review of the weekend for PowerPlus 98 Racing can be found at http://www.australiantouringcarchampionship.net.au/news/index.php

The direct link to your article is http://www.australiantouringcarchampionship.net.au/news/index.php?id=3175443265422152982.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.83 seconds.