No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Australian
 Historics
 Phillip Island Historics - March 13-15
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xtreme
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
678 Posts
joined 27 Feb 07

Posted - 08 Mar 2009 :  20:38:29  Show Profile  Visit xtreme's Homepage  Click to see xtreme's MSN Messenger address Send xtreme a Private Message  Reply with Quote

560 Race entries, over 150 display cars, should be an amazing weekend, 5x BMW M3's in Group A/C and a Sierra RS500. Rob Sherrards Sauber Mercedes C9 takes on a Porsche 956, a 962, Elfin MS7 and 360 and throw in the Lola Corvette and a great sportscar field. 4x turbo era F1's and a few F5000's and Atlantics in there to mix it up...its going to be a ripper weekend. Who is going down?

Im there from Thursday...

Gidders
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
306 Posts
joined 27 Feb 07

Posted - 09 Mar 2009 :  18:27:06  Show Profile Send Gidders a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Cant wait to see the Sauber Merc! Ill be there all three days. This event has crepped up on me so quickley.
Go to Top of Page

bludvl
Fujitsu Driver

623 Posts
joined 27 Mar 08

Posted - 11 Mar 2009 :  14:57:48  Show Profile Send bludvl a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Im there on the weekend, unfortunatly I have uni classes til 5:00pm on Friday

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'
-George Santayana
Go to Top of Page

spoonster05
Team Manager

Monaco
12922 Posts
joined 18 Sep 05

Posted - 15 Mar 2009 :  22:45:10  Show Profile Send spoonster05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Shame Saturday was such a wash-out, was holding out for Sherrard's Sauber and Stubber's GTP Lola but not to be

Was great to see one of the ANZ Sierra's back out on track though and Seton did very well in the M3 in the Group A/C combined

Didn't make it back down today unfortunately, hopefully the weather was a little nicer though after losing half a day yesterday but now will have to wait until Sandown later in the year

Edited by - spoonster05 on 15 Mar 2009 22:46:08
Go to Top of Page

bludvl
Fujitsu Driver

623 Posts
joined 27 Mar 08

Posted - 17 Mar 2009 :  11:41:42  Show Profile Send bludvl a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Holy **** was that wet. The flaggies got pulled off the track to get out of the rain at about 10:30ish, didn't return until 1pm when the storm passed.

Sunday was better, with the Sauber and the Lola-Corvette getting a run, as well as the F500's & invited.

Fcuk me that Sauber is fast, I was at FP1, and he STILL had his boot in it as he passed us, ~150m from Turn one

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'
-George Santayana
Go to Top of Page

spoonster05
Team Manager

Monaco
12922 Posts
joined 18 Sep 05

Posted - 17 Mar 2009 :  15:21:24  Show Profile Send spoonster05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bludvl

Holy **** was that wet. The flaggies got pulled off the track to get out of the rain at about 10:30ish, didn't return until 1pm when the storm passed.

Sunday was better, with the Sauber and the Lola-Corvette getting a run, as well as the F500's & invited.

Fcuk me that Sauber is fast, I was at FP1, and he STILL had his boot in it as he passed us, ~150m from Turn one

That's the one car I was disappointed in not seeing race on the weekend, last time I heard that glorious Sauber engine was when the WSPC circus came to Sandown in 1988

Stubber's Lola is a decent bit of kit as well, had the pleasure last year of chatting to Paul and getting an up close look at the car

Hopefully Rob wheels the Sauber out for Sandown if they are invited. otherwise may have to drag myself up to Queensland if he gives it a run

Edited by - spoonster05 on 17 Mar 2009 15:23:03
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds.