No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Australian
 Historics
 FOSC Bathurst Easter Weekend.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Darren351
Team Manager

Australia
5137 Posts
joined 12 Jul 04

Posted - 04 Apr 2009 :  10:05:05  Show Profile Send Darren351 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure that this is in the right forum, but considering there are some historics competeing, is anyone heading up to this event next weekend??? Anyone go to last years, and if so, what was it like?
I was thinking of going up on the Saturday or Sunday. Looks like it might be a good event.

xtreme
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
678 Posts
joined 27 Feb 07

Posted - 09 Apr 2009 :  23:26:01  Show Profile  Visit xtreme's Homepage  Click to see xtreme's MSN Messenger address Send xtreme a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My old man goes up, he loves it but from what he says the organisation leaves a bit to be desired and its a very mix and match way of doing things. This year they are celebrating Le Mans or Sebring arent they? Should be good to see if your around there.
Go to Top of Page

glenn
V8 Champion

Australia
814 Posts
joined 28 Feb 06

Posted - 26 Apr 2009 :  20:52:22  Show Profile  Visit glenn's Homepage Send glenn a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Went on the Saturday, pretty good day apart from the rain, good to see so many different types and makes of race cars.

Check out my online gallery www.facebook.com/curbsidephotography
Go to Top of Page

panoptic
Formula Ford Driver

497 Posts
joined 09 Dec 08

Posted - 27 Apr 2009 :  21:49:23  Show Profile Send panoptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by xtreme

My old man goes up, he loves it but from what he says the organisation leaves a bit to be desired and its a very mix and match way of doing things. This year they are celebrating Le Mans or Sebring arent they? Should be good to see if your around there.

Yeah they are a bit mixed and matched on things. But this year they sorted it out apparently. I heard it was a really good weekend, but the rain was an issue. A couple of fairly costly crashes, whihc is never nice.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds.