No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Tennis
 French Open Spoilers***
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lowndes_is_Legend
#1 LOWNDES FAN

Australia
1270 Posts
joined 29 Dec 06

Posted - 08 Jun 2009 :  11:45:52  Show Profile  Click to see Lowndes_is_Legend's MSN Messenger address Send Lowndes_is_Legend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And the winner is Federer, officially the greatets tennis player ever. He breezed past Soderling 6-1, 7-6, 6-4. Didnt i say this is what he had to do win the french open, pitty that he didnt do it against Nadal.

Biggy G
Team Manager

New Zealand
4522 Posts
joined 18 Dec 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2009 :  16:23:25  Show Profile  Visit Biggy G's Homepage Send Biggy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah he is definitely something special. As you said it would have been good to see him beat Nadal. Now he has this monkey off his back I wonder how many Majors he can win? 20 doesnt seem to unrealistic

Go to Top of Page

Muz
Team Manager

Australia
6831 Posts
joined 06 May 08

Posted - 08 Jun 2009 :  17:33:04  Show Profile  Visit Muz's Homepage Send Muz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think it would be fantastic if he could do all four grand-slams in one year...

The great 2019 poll about whether Tricky should be banned or not ended in favour of Tricky staying, 75% to 25%
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds.