V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CAMS National Racing Series
 General CAMS Series
 this weekends Nationals LIVE ON THE NET
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rps788
Team Manager

Australia
2004 Posts
joined 17 Jul 07

Posted - 25 Nov 2009 :  23:07:14  Show Profile Send rps788 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats right no week delays or anything

this weekends of the Shannon nationals from Sandowm is going to be broadcast LIVE on web from www.thenationals.com.au

more info here

http://www.thenationals.com.au/story.asp?id=447

this would be the best thing to happen for Australian motorsport that's not v8 supercars for a very long time

Edited by - laser on 26 Nov 2009 06:59:36

laser
Administrator

Australia
17365 Posts
joined 01 Aug 01

Posted - 26 Nov 2009 :  07:03:05  Show Profile  Visit laser's Homepage Send laser a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The problem with this is coping with the expected load on the server - from what I've read they are doing timing and audio this weekend and video next year. This will be AWESOME, but I'm already worried how stable it will be.

V8Central WebMaster - Our motto is If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all

RIP05
_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Shazza
Saloon Car Racer

Liechtenstein
292 Posts
joined 11 Oct 01

Posted - 30 Nov 2009 :  10:56:58  Show Profile  Visit Shazza's Homepage  Click to see Shazza's MSN Messenger address  Send Shazza a Yahoo! Message Send Shazza a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I watched it for a while on Sunday. The video was stopping & starting a bit but it was watchable. The page showed the number of viewers - it was between 40 - 80 at a time while I was there.

Overall it was worth watching.

Go to Top of Page

laser
Administrator

Australia
17365 Posts
joined 01 Aug 01

Posted - 30 Nov 2009 :  20:15:50  Show Profile  Visit laser's Homepage Send laser a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Same here, I got sick of the commentary fairly quickly - there was a lap when the commentators said the same thing about 10 different ways

Congrat's to Pure Motorsport though, top effort. About the only thing I would add is the ability to switch between timing and live action when I want to, or two channels in 2 browser windows.

V8Central WebMaster - Our motto is If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all

RIP05
_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8828 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 05 Mar 2010 :  07:38:11  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
this weekends Nationals live on Pure MotorSport TV

http://puremotorsport.tv/

good to see them giving it go, hope its better this time

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Mr.McPhillamy
Team Manager

Australia
6472 Posts
joined 03 Jan 09

Posted - 05 Mar 2010 :  15:22:41  Show Profile Send Mr.McPhillamy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This is awesome!

does this cost the competitors? on top of speedweek costs or whatever?
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8828 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 07 Mar 2010 :  14:39:57  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sports Sedans on Now

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.56 seconds.