No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Australian
 Historics
 Leyburn Sprints 2010
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

malboroman
Pit Crew

Australia
142 Posts
joined 06 Mar 08

Posted - 20 Aug 2010 :  02:40:09  Show Profile Send malboroman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any body heading out to the sprints this week end?
should be a good weekend, record number of entries (210 odd i believe) and with Johnson snr and jnr as well as Sladey and Giz haveing a crack things might get interesting. Not to forget all the historics as well, always worth a watch. Bring back a few memories for some of you guys

Unfortunately i dont have a vehicle to look after this time out so i am going to be marshalling. If any of you guys and girls are there might catch up for a beer at the pub...

Fortune Favours the bold
You are what you appear to be
'Challenge me the race' Mike Hawthorn
The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary

Turbo Taxi
formerly known as ttsoarer

Australia
178 Posts
joined 25 May 03

Posted - 25 Aug 2010 :  17:07:00  Show Profile Send Turbo Taxi a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yep i was there had a ball , was CCCCold at night and was glad i was sleeping in the 4wd

My brass monkeys just got bigger .. lakeside kink flat out on the rev limiter in a Turbo Bluebird is one huge BUZZ
Go to Top of Page

malboroman
Pit Crew

Australia
142 Posts
joined 06 Mar 08

Posted - 25 Aug 2010 :  23:32:54  Show Profile Send malboroman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
i actually ended the first day with your event number, came off over at turn 3 :D

Fortune Favours the bold
You are what you appear to be
'Challenge me the race' Mike Hawthorn
The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds.