No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Advertising - For Sale/Wanted/Swap/etc..
 FS - Hyper Stimulator and CST pedals
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tz17
Pit Crew

138 Posts
joined 13 Oct 03

Posted - 17 Jul 2011 :  22:05:54  Show Profile Send tz17 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've had an offer on the monitor stand so will certainly entertain splitting now, would prefer a local pickup but will like mentioned send at buyers expense.

$600 for hyper
$850 for CST Pedals

Hi Guys,

I have for sale a challenger hyper stimulator http://www.hyperstimulator.com/personal/challenge.html. It comes with adjustable mounting bracket & hardware kit for mounting 3rd party wheels and pedals. Also comes with keyboard support bracket and a nose support.

I have also a specially made 3 monitor stand made out of MDF also that fits perfectly around the hyper.

I have a 2 pedal set of CST F1's made specially to fit inside the hyper. They include adjustable heel plate and F1 stainless extra wide brake pedal (plus normal size brake pedal face also)

The hyper and monitor stand is now painted a semi gloss black black. The current cost to purchase the hyper (unpainted) with current options included currently cost $840 plus shipping extra (from memory it cost $50-$60 in shipping due to the weight).

The monitor stand cost $275 to make.

The pedals, well they cost me alot lol, but well worth it :)
Current pricing for the exact config i have is around $1050, plus shipping extra.

I am looking to sell it all as a package to someone that is able to pick it all up in person, ie from wollongong or sydney (but would be willing to ship at buyers exspense).

If your after your first cockpit or are looking to upgrade you will be very happy with this package.

At this stage i will not split the pedals from the cocpkit.

PM me if your interested,

Edited by - tz17 on 18 Jul 2011 18:29:28
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds.