No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Australian
 Historics
 Noosa Hill Climb 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Turbo Taxi
formerly known as ttsoarer

Australia
178 Posts
joined 25 May 03

Posted - 25 Oct 2011 :  22:41:38  Show Profile Send Turbo Taxi a Private Message  Reply with Quote

12th and 13th November 2011 is the 14th annual running of Historic Noosa Hill Climb "The Hill". Held at the picturesque Gyndier Drive, Tewantin, off the Noosa to Cooroy Road.

"The Hill" is classed as one of the premier hill climb events in Australia. It has attracted such notables as Vern Schuppan, Kevin Bartlett, Dick & Steve Johnson just to name a few.

With such a broad range of makes and models competing such as the Skelta, XU1s, Minis, Fiats, GTs, Jags, Open Wheel Hill Climb Specials and to many more too mention. There is sure to be at least one car that will stir your passion.

So gather your friends and family and come and enjoy the thrills and spills that are "The Hill"

My brass monkeys just got bigger .. lakeside kink flat out on the rev limiter in a Turbo Bluebird is one huge BUZZ

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10687 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 25 Oct 2011 :  23:02:40  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sounds fun, but I have other commitments that weekend.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Turbo Taxi

Australia
178 Posts
joined 25 May 03

Posted - 25 Oct 2011 :  23:05:41  Show Profile Send Turbo Taxi a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Really looking forward to this event , new super softs on the bluebird
godd spectator spot on the hairpin ,

Glen Seton will be running the xb coupe from muscle car masters .

checkout the promo video .. near rhe end there an incar of me destroying my bluebird :-(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqCshoXnBRk

My brass monkeys just got bigger .. lakeside kink flat out on the rev limiter in a Turbo Bluebird is one huge BUZZ

Edited by - Turbo Taxi on 05 Nov 2011 18:50:33
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22536 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 05 Nov 2011 :  19:35:59  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bit of a drastic way to improve the front end TT!
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 05 Nov 2011 :  21:27:14  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
the lengend of the lakes hill climb is on tomorrow again, was a good day at the track today with gazzard quickest

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 05 Nov 2011 21:30:34
Go to Top of Page

Turbo Taxi

Australia
178 Posts
joined 25 May 03

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  22:32:53  Show Profile Send Turbo Taxi a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yeah ... i stuffed it ..shes all back together and running on the weekend

we put seton's xb in autobarn for the day , very well built machine

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22536 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 22 Nov 2011 :  21:19:16  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well the weekend is well and truly gone so how did you go????????
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds.