V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Mar 2013 :  17:41:04  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

I wouldn't pay any antention at all that Newspoll.

Talk to the people in the street and the majority won't have too many kind words.

Thats bull**** about the allegations in the Courier Mail.
It's been reffered to the CMC alledgedly because he's a thief.
Driscoll will be facing misappropriation charges.
Here's a bit more on one of the LNP grubs

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/suspended-mp-scott-driscoll-secretly-approached-woolworths-for-cash-to-prop-up-retailers-lobby-group/story-fn6ck45n-1226605858528

But to Bundy, he's one of his LNP mates and can do no wrong.

Go back in the political topics and i told you what Caltibiano was like and Bundy said no he's a hard working member of our community.

Thats why Newman sacked him for inappropriate behaviour

I would rather take the results of this poll than all the people you talk to at Victoria Point Shopping Centre.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17196 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 31 Mar 2013 :  17:55:38  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
no need for personals lads... keep to Lab/Lib talk and the love chatter can go on behind closed doors...

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 31 Mar 2013 :  20:42:45  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:

I wouldn't pay any antention at all that Newspoll.

Talk to the people in the street and the majority won't have too many kind words.

Thats bull**** about the allegations in the Courier Mail.
It's been reffered to the CMC alledgedly because he's a thief.
Driscoll will be facing misappropriation charges.
Here's a bit more on one of the LNP grubs

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/suspended-mp-scott-driscoll-secretly-approached-woolworths-for-cash-to-prop-up-retailers-lobby-group/story-fn6ck45n-1226605858528

Go back in the political topics and i told you what Caltibiano was like and Bundy said no he's a hard working member of our community.

Thats why Newman sacked him for inappropriate behaviour

I would rather take the results of this poll than all the people you talk to at Victoria Point Shopping Centre.

I'll leave the shopping centre loitering to you and your skateboard riding, flat cap, pants down, plumbers crack showing, grade 7 dropouts. Best ten years of your life was grade 2

During the everyday running of my business i'd come in more contact with people than you do as a shop assitant selling grog.

They are fellow business owners, Management rights owners, professionals , retirees, pensioners and just everyday working class.

A very broad coverage of the population and on the Gold Coast , LNP heartland.
The only ones that say anything good about Newman are the really hardcore conservatives.

How do you know they didn't poll the people from Hamilton or Ascot which are wealthy liberal areas.

You can preach all the LNP crap you like seeing you're a paid up stooge sorry member.

I'll what till the next election and we'll all see how popular Numb Nuts is then after the stark reality of the economy going backwards.

You talk about more pain.

Your an LNP memeber. If Numb Nuts isn't hiding anything, care to tell every one on this forum why Newmans government has stopped the quarterly publication of the states finances and why he has a gag order over all the treasury staff. Even to the extent that they will be fired if they talk to anyone about the states finances.

Come on. Please enlighten us as to why it's all a big secret.

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 31 Mar 2013 :  21:09:22  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Seems that the vast majority of Queenslanders have given the Newman Government their tick of approval for its first year in government.

I expect similar results to translate for Abbott after his first year in Government when he wins the election

http://www.afr.com/p/national/campbell_surges_in_newspoll_trkXW00yIZd0Ohd9ka0JMO

quote:
Mr Newmanís satisfaction level jumped five points to 43 per cent, while dissatisfaction with his performance dropped three points to 45 per cent.

Ha ha ha you can't even lie properly. Straight from the article, did you even read it.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12530 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 01 Apr 2013 :  18:59:34  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Now isn't that strange. A link is posted showing the Aussie economy is humming along and it's rubbished as it's said it doesn't reflect the real world. A link is posted how good QLD love Newman, despite the economy actually going backwards and it's taken as gospel.

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Interesting to see how you see yourself. Now, this sour little thing with the sarcastic quips will endeavour to reach your lofty standards.

Let's get back to our usual discourse now.

Because you know me and my intentions better than myself, right?

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/1728343c-459e-3792-86ba-1404cc2e72fa/australias-world-champion-economy/

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford

Edited by - AlbertM on 01 Apr 2013 22:36:25
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  00:51:32  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

Now isn't that strange. A link is posted showing the Aussie economy is humming along and it's rubbished as it's said it doesn't reflect the real world. A link is posted how good QLD love Newman, despite the economy actually going backwards and it's taken as gospel.

Taken as gospel... by Bundy, who'd agree that sky is green with pink polka dots if Abbott said it was.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

willsy
V8 Taxi Driver

Australia
3165 Posts
joined 21 Nov 07

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  08:31:12  Show Profile  Visit willsy's Homepage Send willsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Isn't a poll an indication of the publics thoughts though? It's not an opinion piece.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  08:42:19  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Depends where and to what section of the community they poll Willsy, you can get any result you like if you are selective about what Suburbs you target or what questions you ask.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17196 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  08:49:36  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
useless slow comp double posted...

Edited by - Sonic on 02 Apr 2013 08:51:38
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17196 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  08:50:00  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
in favour of either side... and even if you poll a Lib base if you are good at your job you can make it look like they favour Lab (or vice versa)...

there ya go, I actually agreed with Julia on something... there is only 1 poll that counts... that'd be the one she doesn't want to face.

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  09:09:13  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Hang on where have I defended him? I've simply put down that these are merely allegations that The Courier Mail have put against Driscoll and Newman has rightly referred them to the CMC for investigation. If the CMC reports something untoward has occurred, Driscoll can resign for all I care. I have no time for corruption in politics.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

willsy
V8 Taxi Driver

Australia
3165 Posts
joined 21 Nov 07

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  09:15:10  Show Profile  Visit willsy's Homepage Send willsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So is Newspoll Liberal biased as well as everyone else?

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  09:22:51  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by willsy

So is Newspoll Liberal biased as well as everyone else?

I actually hold the belief that it is but percentage wise it is an extremely slim advantage. In contrast, I hold exactly the same view but in favour of Labor for fairfax and morgan polls. Ultimately, a poll like the one we saw for Newman still gives an overwhelming indication, whether it is completely accurate or not, that the majority of Queenslanders support what he's doing which is encouraging to see that they want to stick it out.

Go to Top of Page

willsy
V8 Taxi Driver

Australia
3165 Posts
joined 21 Nov 07

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  10:05:40  Show Profile  Visit willsy's Homepage Send willsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well it certainly indicates that it is not all the end of the world like I thought it was from reading on here Bundy.

I have no real opinion on Newman myself, only State stuff down here. It did make for an interesting look though.

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 02 Apr 2013 :  10:17:16  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by willsy

Well it certainly indicates that it is not all the end of the world like I thought it was from reading on here Bundy.

I have no real opinion on Newman myself, only State stuff down here. It did make for an interesting look though.

Very much the minority's opinion on here Willsy. But if you look at their views on Federal politics, it isn't a surprise that they hold these opinions on Queensland politics.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.7 seconds.