V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 01 May 2013 :  11:39:08  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think I will vote for Clive this time, god knows, this country cant be any worse off with a billion are running it than the incompitant fools running both major parties!!

Might have to get me a ticket on Clive's new boat too, what's it called again, "Titanic II". Good name Australia's economic future under Labor or Libs!!

Its time we 'sank' both major parties and start again!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 01 May 2013 :  12:11:38  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
delete

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 01 May 2013 12:12:41
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 01 May 2013 :  17:15:40  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm with you Em.

The major parties are both really ****ed

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 01 May 2013 :  17:17:15  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A vote for Clive is a waste of a vote. Clive's new party and Clive's talk of becoming PM are as silly as the 'Joh for PM' campaign - and will be less successful. We need a better choice than what we have atm, but Clive isn't it.

I hope our major political parties can find some common ground on the NDIS. Before the election, after the election, tax or levy - who cares? It's a pity that the NDIS has to find funding in this way while extravagant spending on much less necessary things go on the never-never credit card.

FWIW, I spend approximately $0 on lattes.
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 01 May 2013 :  18:39:48  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That's the same old porky that comes out with when ever any body talks about voting for anyone else Zac, Ive being hearing it for 30 years and its why we have such a piss-poor level of representation in politics.

These ****wits dont run the place, the bureucrats do.

The leaches in both parties contribute 3 parts of f-all and we pay for it in the long run

Get rid of both sides and start again, it cannot be any worse than it is now!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 01 May 2013 :  19:14:26  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

At the very least, you should be realistic.

I'm not against the formation of a new force in politics. I'm not a supporter of either Labor or Liberal. Even if I was, I would have great difficulty supporting either of them atm. I like the idea of a new political force. There have been some good efforts over the years, but the Clive Party (or whatever name it ends up with) is just a nothing. Clive is a good example of money not giving you intelligence, common sense, or any idea of what this country needs. It's an irrelevance, a sideshow, an indulgence for a fat, waffling wally.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 01 May 2013 :  19:24:23  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

At the very least, you should be realistic.

I'm not against the formation of a new force in politics. I'm not a supporter of either Labor or Liberal. Even if I was, I would have great difficulty supporting either of them atm. I like the idea of a new political force. There have been some good efforts over the years, but the Clive Party (or whatever name it ends up with) is just a nothing. Clive is a good example of money not giving you intelligence, common sense, or any idea of what this country needs. It's an irrelevance, a sideshow, an indulgence for a fat, waffling wally.

+ 1

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 May 2013 :  22:16:10  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
at the last state election i didnt like either major partys so i voted for an independant...he got in and has done **** all...one thing for sure is we need julia gone, no argument can convince me other wise now

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 02 May 2013 :  10:16:37  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The only way to sort these bastards out is to make them all vulnerable.

Because of our bull**** voting system, they know they are safe, why do you think we have the highest paid political bludgers in the world?

Australians need to make a stand and vote them all out!

Cliveys, Greenies, Numpties, what difference does it make if the arseholes who are in power and opposition at the moment get kicked out, no difference whatsoever, they still get massive golden handshakes for being sacked!! Does that happen to the rest of us?

We recently got offered a redundancy package, 2 weeks for every year, after 24 years, thats a ****ing insult, especially when Gillard, Abbott and Swan will walk away with several hundred thousand in cash and 170-180K a year pension after 14 years!!

They could make a massive difference to our economic bottomline by getting rid of current and former politicians perks!

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 May 2013 :  13:57:12  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Australians need to make a stand and vote them all out!!
How do we do that? Em, you'll have to do a Martin Luther King and do your own 'I Have A Dream' speech. Now back to reality...

Julia has come up with the NDIS levy after ruling it out (another one to add to that list) and Tony has agreed to it (with a few conditions). He wanted it voted on (and in) prior to the election. It's a bit of a no-brainer for Tony. As it's looking somewhat inevitable that he will become PM in September, he watches Labor wearing any flak for introducing yet another tax or levy - and then he gets $3-4 billion p.a. towards the NDIS.

It's funny that Julia wanted Tony to come out and support the levy when she didn't need his support. The Greens were already supporting it, and there's no way the independents were going to go against it. Now she has his support - and it's a win-win for Abbott.

Edited by - Zac on 02 May 2013 14:27:52
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 May 2013 :  14:30:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
To quote julai today " the opposition leader has changed his mind today and I thank him "

he's not the only one who has changed their mind eh ?
firstly we wernt going to have a medicare levy then it was going to the election

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 02 May 2013 :  16:07:19  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If that idiot Meg Lees didn't cave into Howard the Democrats might have still been a force in Australian politics.

Like Em said we need to make them vulnerable but in a manner that they do they right thing by this country rather than what Numb Nuts Newman is doing now and trying to keep the flack to a minimum so they still get voted in at the next election. That ****ing weasel has even said it FFS.

The biggest problem is the brain washed that will vote for one political party regardless of how rooted they are.
Most here would think I vote Labor. I haven't voted for Labor federally since 07 and I haven't voted Labor in QLD for the last 3 elections
Regardless of that. While i'm still breathing there is no way I will ever vote Liberal while they occupy the extreme right of politics.
When they come back to the middle a bit, then i'll consider it

I'd love to see Dick Smith start something up. He's a man that knows how to make a buck, believes in a fair go for all and actually has a clue.
Unlike every leech that sits in Parliament at the moment

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

holdens rule
BANNED

28 Posts
joined 23 Apr 13

Posted - 04 May 2013 :  13:47:11  Show Profile Send holdens rule a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The only good thing about politicians is that one day they'll end up as compost.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 04 May 2013 :  17:24:04  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Another one for Gillard: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/victoria-signs-up-to-full-ndis/story-fn59niix-1226635143132

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 04 May 2013 :  22:05:22  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Clive carries himself as just such a complete idiot. Maybe he's good at mining and there is money to be made digging rocks from the ground but he is about the only person who'd be a bigger embarrassment than our current leaders.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 19.38 seconds.