V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  13:03:23  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Now, now Col. Not too many asterisks in that post, but do I detect some underlying anger - or is it just a sense of futility?

Probably a bit of both.
Doesnt matter which side you vote for you're pretty much going to get the same **** .
Our politicians are killing this country all while people are slugging their guts trying to make ends meet
We have greedy companies hiding money in tax havens and the workers are expected to pick up the slack and our useless governments from both sides of politics are screwing the pooch

I hate this pack of rabble running the country and the alternative is from out of space.

We spend a fortune on these pigs and all they do is shaft us and the country

Gillard and co are ****ing hopeless and the rest of Australia need to look very closely to the crap that's running QLD to see where it's all going to end up

EDIT
More tax increases and broken promises from the LNP
So on top of the nearly $400 that people are going to be paying for their power they then lump us with more.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/newman-government-ditches-flood-levy-plan-during-final-budget-deliberations/story-e6freoof-1226650924394

The LNP aren't backwards in fudging figures. Probably did it with Costello's not so independent audit
Really smart. Increase the price of public transport so no one uses it. Makes it really easy to privatise it after running it into the ground
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-rail-staff-will-receive-free-go-cards-in-an-attempt-to-boost-dwindling-patronage-figures/story-e6freoof-1226651667242

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES

Edited by - bigcol on 28 May 2013 20:00:42
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  19:57:36  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

We spend a fortune on these pigs and all they do is shaft us and the country

Maybe we should spend a little more then on what they get paid..you know to attract the higher quality pigs

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  20:03:55  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

So on top of the nearly $400 that people are going to be paying for their power they then lump us with more.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/newman-government-ditches-flood-levy-plan-during-final-budget-deliberations/story-e6freoof-1226650924394

Yep good on them. It's what we have to do to get us out of the hole that Labor created

Another hypocritical change of position from Rudd going from the party leader choosing who is in their cabinet to parliamentary caucus choosing the members of cabinet.

The effect of this change is that Labor's factions get more involved in deciding which appears to go against Rudd's post 2010 criticisms of the party that it is too heavily run by Labor factions.

I must say, however, similar to his change of position on gay marriage it seems that Rudd is still courting more support within the party room.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/politics-news/kevin-rudd-backs-removing-leaders-pick-of-party-front-bench/story-fn59nqld-1226652358524

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.

Edited by - bundy5 on 28 May 2013 21:18:11
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  21:49:07  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:

Yep good on them. It's what we have to do to get us out of the hole that Labor created

Save the hypocritical crap for yourself.

You bitch and moan about any tax increase or new tax from Canberra but it's ok if the lepers from the LNP do it..

It what's they have to do. Maybe if they actually had a plan rather than wholesale damage to everything they wouldn't be nearly 5 billion in the red.
Suck it up princess because that's their own doing.
They've jammed the brakes on that hard they've stalled the economy.

Seeing Numb Nuts and Nichols didn't give the ALP any slack on 2 years of natural disasters, Nichols isn't going to get any either.

Then again, Nichols is a solicitor. He's used to taking money by false pretences and ripping people off.

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  22:03:02  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:

Save the hypocritical crap for yourself.

You bitch and moan about any tax increase or new tax from Canberra but it's ok if the lepers from the LNP do it..

It what's they have to do. Maybe if they actually had a plan rather than wholesale damage to everything they wouldn't be nearly 5 billion in the red.
Suck it up princess because that's their own doing.
They've jammed the brakes on that hard they've stalled the economy.

Seeing Numb Nuts and Nichols didn't give the ALP any slack on 2 years of natural disasters, Nichols isn't going to get any either.

Then again, Nichols is a solicitor. He's used to taking money by false pretences and ripping people off.

Be careful where you go with these sort of comments.

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  07:18:53  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh ok once again it's ok for you to slander anybody from the ALP but I can't have a go at the LNP
Hypocrite

Ok i'll make a public apology to Tim I regret my remarks about you and will no longer refer to you in that manner

I should be careful this government has a record of silencing anybody that speaks out against them.
Treasury for starters, Sunfish, plus a heap of other non profits that have criticised them have had all funding cut
They can throw the **** but they can't cop it back.

Here's more proof they couldn't organise a chook raffle

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/state-budget-hikes-blow-out-living-costs-with-electricty-bills-set-to-rise-20-per-cent/story-e6freoof-1226652563405

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  20:36:00  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Martin Ferguson retires from politics. With the reaction in Parliament today, it seems he will be sorely missed.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  04:18:03  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I hope the Liberals that climbed into Gillard over her tears over the NDIS climb all over Abbott for his teary farewell to Ferguson.

Personally, I am glad he is going and he should take all the 'Leaders' foes with him, goodbye Kevin Rudd, goodbye Joel Fitzgibbon, goodbye Simon Crean, good bye Richard Marles, goodbye Ed Husic and Janelle Saffin, they have all done more to damage the Governments reputation than just about anything else

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 30 May 2013 04:18:42
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  06:41:15  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not too long Trev, and you'll be able to say goodbye to more than just that lot.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  08:17:23  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

I hope the Liberals that climbed into Gillard over her tears over the NDIS climb all over Abbott for his teary farewell to Ferguson.

Personally, I am glad he is going and he should take all the 'Leaders' foes with him, goodbye Kevin Rudd, goodbye Joel Fitzgibbon, goodbye Simon Crean, good bye Richard Marles, goodbye Ed Husic and Janelle Saffin, they have all done more to damage the Governments reputation than just about anything else

Goodbye Julia Gillard, goodbye Wayne Swan...

Goodbye Labor
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  16:42:58  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Can't blame them for Gillard, Swan, Albanese, Shorten and the rest being so ****ing hopeless

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  17:28:31  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Can't blame them for Gillard, Swan, Albanese, Shorten and the rest being so ****ing hopeless

There are things called loyalty and unity. When I was part of a management team, we had all our fights behind closed doors, had your differences out, then sorted, when everyone walked out of the meeting there was a united front, regardless if you just go rolled, life is like that, win this time, lose next time. Rudd got rolled, stop pissing and moaning about, twice he didn't have the numbers, so they can all bugger off.

If she had a united team behind her then we probably wouldn't be having the discussion, Rudd has ben ****-bagging her and leaking stuff ever since he got rolled.

--------------------------------------------

Good to see old Tony do a back-flip on the SIGNED agreement he had with the Government over the $1 per vote thing (personally I didn't like it), but interesting to see him back-flip

Tony Windsor has been bagging Abbott out on radio for his back-flip, saying this is what he like, says one thing and does another, that is one of the reasons they didn't support him 3 years ago.

There will more of this and worse if Abbott wins in September

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 30 May 2013 17:38:12
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  18:38:21  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
United team or not Trev they bungled heaps of policy and made more than their fare shares stuff ups.

That isn't the fault of Rudd or any of the others you mentioned.
Gillards front bench couldn't organise a piss up in a pub

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  18:39:01  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Pretty funny. Labor and Windsor moaning about Abbott doing a backflip. He deserves to cop a salami sandwich for that.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  18:42:48  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah, one that weighs about 4 tonne and that takes no prisoners

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.05 seconds.