No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 590

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
16188 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 11 Jun 2013 :  17:51:33  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

She has the support of the Party, Rudd knows that, the rest really need to shut up and get on with governing

So they are all prepared to replicate the Democrats and in one election, cease to be a political power base Trev.

Even one-eyed Labor voters I know will not be voting for her, they want her gone. When your grass-roots supporters want you gone, you go.

Labor are on a hiding to nothing while she is in charge!!

Obliteration, dessimation, call it what you like, Gillards arrogance will destroy federal Labor and turn the clock back 38 years!!

Gillard has to stand down!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13457 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 11 Jun 2013 :  21:49:43  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Latham is just a bitter and twisted dead ****.
Him and Graham Richardson have done more damage to the Labor party than even Gillard and Rudd.

Latham didn't need anyone to undermine him. He was as useless as this current front bench.

I laughed when I heard a snippet of Latham on the radio.

Queue that other dead****s music first. Latham said better to 'die on your feet than live on your knees'.
I can just see the bald one with his arm around Latham singing that now.

So because of Gillard, Shorten, Swan and all those other cock smokers that knifed Rudd they will be dying on their feet in more ways than one and as Em said Labor may never recover and it's the factional side of it that deserves the lot to fall in a stinking pile of puss.
They have made their bed and if wasn't for the ego's of some of this front bench Gillard wouldn't have even been PM in the first place.
These Labor pollies deserve the arse, but the working people of this country need a party for the people and not have the PM being lead around by the nose by big business and the miners. Abbotts already got the ring in place for the rope

The Labor party need a massive clean out behind the scenes. They have stopped listening to the people
My brother was a card carrying Labor member but he's resigned from the party and won't vote for a Gillard lead ALP.

Why because when you have good quality local candidates and the power brokers pick out of towners or one of their old mates it gets a bit much.

Labor might never recover from this next election and the only people that can carry the blame are the ones with Rudds blood on their hands.
They've been setting him up as the fall guy but the truth of the matter is just how bad they've been themselves

The polls have shown what the general public think or her and her front bench and it's just their arrogance stopping them from realising what they are doing and that's killing whatever chance they have of surviving as a party

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22648 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 11 Jun 2013 :  22:23:26  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

She has the support of the Party, Rudd knows that, the rest really need to shut up and get on with governing

So they're imploding...
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13457 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 11 Jun 2013 :  22:26:40  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
IIRC even Gillard said that Rudd had her full support before her and the rest of the trash stabbed him in the back

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5977 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  05:28:05  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
BUT the majority of the Party did not want Rudd as the Leader (on more than one occasion), what part of that can't you understand, with him at the helm there could be a good chance they could be in a worse place than they are now. The sun does not shine out of his arse, he is an arse.

If the conniving worm had not done a back-flip on the ETS then he or the Labor Party would not be in the place they are now, he has no spine for the hard slog and you lot can't see it. All hail the God Kevin, FFS - wake up!!!!!

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10042 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  07:52:38  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What a sorry mess. It's not just Kevin Rudd popping his head up when it's not needed, it's almost the entire party being unable to do or say anything right. Meanwhile, Tony Abbott is doing and saying as little as possible. Talk about gaining government by default. I've followed Australian politics since high school - and that's over fifty years, and I've never seen such a lop-sided contest. Not because the Coalition is doing anything right, but because the Government is such a dysfunctional, disorganised mess. That view is not formed by taking notice of the awful right-wing media, it's because that's the way it is. In any other election, Tony Abbott would be unelectable. In this case, he's heading for a landslide win.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  09:07:02  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good to see both the Western Australia and Queensland governments say no to Federal labor conducting media stunts and fundraising events at public schools.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/federal-education-minister-banned-from-queensland-schools-20130612-2o2sw.html

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5977 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  09:42:24  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Good to see both the Western Australia and Queensland governments say no to Federal labor conducting media stunts and fundraising events at public schools.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/federal-education-minister-banned-from-queensland-schools-20130612-2o2sw.html

why is it OK for Newman to play politics but no-one else, I really hope you return to your days of Bjelke-Petersen up there

Is Newman scared that the Feds will make them look bad - ooopppsss too late, he did that on his own - LOL

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 12 Jun 2013 09:43:12
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  10:21:03  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

why is it OK for Newman to play politics but no-one else, I really hope you return to your days of Bjelke-Petersen up there

Is Newman scared that the Feds will make them look bad - ooopppsss too late, he did that on his own - LOL

Not if you look at the latest opinion polls

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13457 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  10:47:19  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What a bunch of hypocritical arse licking dead****s.

Just recently Numb Nuts was at Ashgrove school rubbishing the Gonski report.
So it's all right for the little cock smoking Nazi but not others.

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  10:52:10  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Yep because he runs the schools

Go to Top of Page

guzzler
V8 Champion

Australia
1421 Posts
joined 06 Aug 09

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  11:47:17  Show Profile Send guzzler a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Pollies are like nappies, they both need changing from time to time......

And for the same reason.

You may not realise it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. Walt Disney.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13457 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  14:19:54  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

He's going to look real smart when they cut the funding

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  16:32:41  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

He's going to look real smart when they cut the funding

Less to worry about when Abbott gets into office

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10042 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 12 Jun 2013 :  17:41:00  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"Abortion the political plaything for men", "Women for Gillard", "Men in blue ties"...

Is she losing the plot?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 590 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.31 seconds.