V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

willsy
V8 Taxi Driver

Australia
3165 Posts
joined 21 Nov 07

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  17:29:50  Show Profile  Visit willsy's Homepage Send willsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by willsy

Look forward to seeing it Gerry.

Fingers crossed Julia is gonski...

Ooh, is that a play on words?

Potentially it may or may not be, but likely it might be

My attempt at a political type response

Edited by - willsy on 26 Jun 2013 17:31:27
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  17:31:11  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Rudd is standing this time!
I guess that's his political type response
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  17:50:48  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
waiting for the alp hard heads in here to do a backflip and support rudd once more at 701pm

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  17:54:05  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
There will be two battles tonight. One will have dirty tactics, fighting, punching, name calling and alleged favouritism. The other will be State of Origin.
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2966 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  17:59:39  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

There will be two battles tonight. One will have dirty tactics, fighting, punching, name calling and alleged favouritism. The other will be State of Origin.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  18:01:28  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Rudd is standing this time!
I guess that's his political type response

goody so he has lied AGAIN......

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

willsy
V8 Taxi Driver

Australia
3165 Posts
joined 21 Nov 07

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  18:04:24  Show Profile  Visit willsy's Homepage Send willsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I wouldn't be surprised if Rudd is being told he has support of certain members for them to actually not carry it out. It could be a good way of finally knocking Kev out of the party with the election looming large?

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  18:07:17  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Pay that one CP!

I am wondering if this ballot was deliberately called for SoO night as Gillard knows how much Ruddy loves the game!!!
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  18:08:39  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by willsy

I wouldn't be surprised if Rudd is being told he has support of certain members for them to actually not carry it out. It could be a good way of finally knocking Kev out of the party with the election looming large?

With all the double dealing, triple dealing, he said, she said and Julia's loser leaves, you may well be right!
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  18:14:42  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

I could replace Mike Carlton. Err.. hang on. You could replace Mike Carlton. What do you mean he's been replaced already?

Would I have to resign from GetUp? I'm more of a 576 and 702 listener actually. Well, while Ray Hadley's on holidays anyway.

Smart arse.....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

willsy
V8 Taxi Driver

Australia
3165 Posts
joined 21 Nov 07

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  18:49:51  Show Profile  Visit willsy's Homepage Send willsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow Shorten has just said his vote is now for Rudd! Considering he helped replace Rudd with Julia it's a telling move...

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  18:59:04  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
didn't he say that he will be supporting Gillard

ANOTHER LIAR....holy crap how bad are these turkeys ????

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2966 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  19:11:35  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Julia has goooooooooooooooooooooooooooone
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  19:16:10  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I wonder if she will keep her promise and quit ????

the whole party are a joke

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 26 Jun 2013 :  19:24:43  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by the undertaker

Julia has goooooooooooooooooooooooooooone

There's nothing official yet but it doesn't look good for her.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 13.42 seconds.