V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 25 Jul 2013 :  21:17:25  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Nothing to fear from Labor's "on the run" FBT decisions...


http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/aap/8695373/fleet-car-firms-share-price-halves



This is what happens when people believe the BS instead of he facts. The article even states the laws have not passed parliament. So any downturn is self inflicted.




So businesses should start making their future plans when the law actually comes into effect and not before? You'll need to explain that one to me again. Sounds like backwards thinking to me

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 25 Jul 2013 :  22:12:52  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The ACT government who employ 21000 people have suspended all SS activity!

If the facts are as you say Albie, why would an organisation do that?

And what do you say about the $490M wiped off MacMillan Shakespeare share price over the news? Is that just a storm in a teacup too?

Good one Kevin, fixed that scam 'mate'!!

This move makes Abbott look smart for ****sake!!


New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic



Sweden
8813 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 26 Jul 2013 :  06:34:50  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
forgive my ignorance, but was not the government just tightening up the FBT on work and non-work related expenses

so if you were going to buy a Cooper of a Merc, how are they work related?

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 26 Jul 2013 :  08:57:42  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by falcon_cobra

forgive my ignorance, but was not the government just tightening up the FBT on work and non-work related expenses

so if you were going to buy a Cooper of a Merc, how are they work related?



Its a part of my employment conditions f_c, but some on here are missing the big picture.

This has far reaching effects into our economy, un-employment, further erosion of vehicle markets for Aussie manufacturers and a huge hit on employment within the financial sector.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/18153807/car-lease-firms-want-answers-from-rudd/

I can go without buying another car right now but I have greater concerns for the irresponsible method in which Rudd/Bowen have gone about this.

I expect a backflip announcement! Further eroding Labors credibility!!

Tony 'the moron' Abbotts best ally to winning the federal election is Labor itself!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22236 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 26 Jul 2013 :  09:12:48  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Labor - competent or inept?

http://www.aspia.com.au/PressRelease24July.htm
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 26 Jul 2013 :  10:45:45  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Labor - competent or inept?

http://www.aspia.com.au/PressRelease24July.htm



Jeez, its funny that us 'rorters' who understand the system have been saying exactly what that article does for the last 10 days!!

So the average car on SS is $34500, I don't think you can get into a Merc, BMW or even an Audi for that, fail one Mr Rudd!

Most SS vehicles are owned by those earning less than $100K, fail two Mr Rudd!

Insulting the very people who may have kept you in Government, fail three Mr Rudd!!

Man, there's a trend here!! ha ha Fail fail fail!!

Federal Election for Rudd/Labor = Fail!!

****ing lost me!!


New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17541 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 26 Jul 2013 :  18:35:20  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
400 workers clocked out at holdens for the last time today......and apparently workers had it tough under howard when most of the 400 started working for holden ?????

its almost like the current government are trying to close manufacturing in australia

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9788 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  09:04:02  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://phildobbie.com/aboto/australia/item/80-thousands-of-migrants-arrive-through-uterus
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22236 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  09:31:16  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

http://phildobbie.com/aboto/australia/item/80-thousands-of-migrants-arrive-through-uterus



Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  17:44:14  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sneaky blighters!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22236 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  17:46:36  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Sneaky blighters!!



Do you mean slippery suckers?
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  20:18:54  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Nothing to fear from Labor's "on the run" FBT decisions...


http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/aap/8695373/fleet-car-firms-share-price-halves



This is what happens when people believe the BS instead of he facts. The article even states the laws have not passed parliament. So any downturn is self inflicted.

bigem, what is the truth then? What are the real facts? The thing about facts is that no matter the source they are still facts.



Right Albert - nothing to do at all with the smoke and mirrors, the way in which it was announced, the detail omitted...



LOL "detail omitted..." Now that is funny coming from a Lib.

While you are all complaining about tightening the FBT, no coment on Abbott not going to support the car industry at all?

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5


So businesses should start making their future plans when the law actually comes into effect and not before? You'll need to explain that one to me again. Sounds like backwards thinking to me



You're always defending the QLD government by saying that there must be some hurt to get the budget back on track.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford

Edited by - AlbertM on 27 Jul 2013 20:27:00
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  20:46:47  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Sneaky blighters!!



Do you mean slippery suckers?



Yeah that too!!

Its okay, Tony will make an announcement tomorrow that he will push them back in if he wins the election!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22236 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 27 Jul 2013 :  20:54:57  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Nothing to fear from Labor's "on the run" FBT decisions...


http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/aap/8695373/fleet-car-firms-share-price-halves



This is what happens when people believe the BS instead of he facts. The article even states the laws have not passed parliament. So any downturn is self inflicted.

bigem, what is the truth then? What are the real facts? The thing about facts is that no matter the source they are still facts.



Right Albert - nothing to do at all with the smoke and mirrors, the way in which it was announced, the detail omitted...



LOL "detail omitted..." Now that is funny coming from a Lib.

While you are all complaining about tightening the FBT, no coment on Abbott not going to support the car industry at all?

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5


So businesses should start making their future plans when the law actually comes into effect and not before? You'll need to explain that one to me again. Sounds like backwards thinking to me



You're always defending the QLD government by saying that there must be some hurt to get the budget back on track.



I don't particularly think it's funny and neither should you. Your favourite people seem to have developed a knack for making decisions on the run that come back to bite them in the arse. Perhaps if they concentrated more on proactive decisions rather than reactive ones we might all be happier.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 28 Jul 2013 :  12:56:45  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sure you're not talking about the QLD government Gerry.

Oh and just for Bundy
Todays Sunday mail has reported that a poll commissioned by the LNP has found that they aren't anywhere near as popular as you and the rest of the LNP goons think

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.39 seconds.