V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 10 Aug 2013 :  15:12:33  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Half believe - and half reject. Well, half the time I do, and the other half of the time I don't.

Your 42% support of Liberal ideals must give your local member encouragement and hope.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 10 Aug 2013 :  17:08:58  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Half believe - and half reject. Well, half the time I do, and the other half of the time I don't.

Your 42% support of Liberal ideals must give your local member encouragement and hope.

I'm sure Tony is reading this and chasing my vote....he's the patron of our surf club actually!...despite being a member of the other mob up the north end of the beach............

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 10 Aug 2013 :  17:51:07  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

"Should he win", you'll have to blast him out. He's setting things in place to keep himself in place - "should he win".

Here's something I found interesting. Some of you might too.

http://www.abc.net.au/votecompass/

Very well thought out. I completed it and surprised myself. At the finish, you will see a four-way graph showing where you are placed politically. If you answer all questions being honest with yourself, you might surprise yourself too.

I suspect that win or lose....you'll have to blast him out....if it's 48 to 52 or closer...he'll want another go at Baloney in 3 years time!...and just quietly, I'm quite looking forward to him putting the blow torch on PM Abbott!

If Rudd loses, he will be gone like the wind. His main enemy wasn't Abbott IMO but Gillard for stabbing him in the back and since he took care of her, he will at least feel some sort of solace even in defeat.

oh, I'm not so sure.....and he is arguably much more effective in opposition....and you well know.....he doesn't go away easily....and Abbott will be a soft target...with that big trap of his!

Well I'm not convinced that he won't play a role in opposition outside of Parliament should he lose the election...these defeats tend to stay with him more than what they would for other leaders I would say

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Coyote302
V8 Champion

Australia
1007 Posts
joined 16 Dec 09

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  08:02:48  Show Profile Send Coyote302 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Another reason Labor should be booted

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/strewth-aussie-workers-told-to-cut-the-slang/story-fncynjr2-1226694726246

FFS, the economy is just about stuffed and they waste money on this crap!! Strewth!!!

Member 6,356,453 Church of Ambroseology

If you can't beat them, sook until you get the rules changed.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  08:51:47  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Coyote302

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/strewth-aussie-workers-told-to-cut-the-slang/story-fncynjr2-1226694726246

FFS, the economy is just about stuffed and they waste money on this crap!! Strewth!!!

What the ****?

How is that even an issue?
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2966 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  09:23:23  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"CALD", or Culturally and Linguistically Diverse

I would have thought Cringeworthy, Unco-operative & Negative Terrorists would have been more appropriate.
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  09:28:13  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:

What the ****?

How is that even an issue?

Its an issue because Rupert Murdochs newsgroup is making it an issue.

The NBN is a direct threat to Rupert Murdochs Foxtel group! Stop the NBN and Mr Murdoch will make billions of dollars. Complete the NBN and Mr Murdochs worth portfolio drops dramatically.

Mr Abbott should come clean on why he wants to 'dumb' the NBN so much if he gets in? Maybe its got more to do with who's paying the bills than costing too much!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  10:00:22  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

What a joke!
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12530 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  13:25:07  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

What a joke!

Agreed, News Limited is getting desperate. First it was you couldn't sit down and have a beer with someone you know, now this.

Such a shame the gullible with fall for this biased reporting.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Coyote302
V8 Champion

Australia
1007 Posts
joined 16 Dec 09

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  14:46:57  Show Profile Send Coyote302 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

So you're saying this is not true?

What a joke!

Agreed, News Limited is getting desperate. First it was you couldn't sit down and have a beer with someone you know, now this.

Such a shame the gullible with fall for this biased reporting.

Member 6,356,453 Church of Ambroseology

If you can't beat them, sook until you get the rules changed.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8813 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  16:22:14  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
well done Tony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB7cVFY_LCg

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  17:16:16  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yep!

Well done Tony for getting out into the public arena and running the City to Surf this morning as the guide runner for a young bloke who is blind!

So much better than sitting your arse on a pew!!!
Go to Top of Page

Madaz
Team Manager

Australia
5056 Posts
joined 21 Mar 07

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  17:36:26  Show Profile Send Madaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

If the Libs win its likely this person will be the new member for Greenway, a seat in western Sydney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrQPXXHUilU

If there was ever an interview that deserved a double face palm this is it.

2018 Fantasy League Overall Champion
2017 Fantasy League Tournament Champion
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  19:56:45  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Abbott the clear winner in tonight's debate. Rudd spent too much time looking at his notes and focusing on the Coalition's policies rather than the things he would do to fix the mess he's got our country in. Abbott looked a lot more measured and genuine in what he had to say.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Peak Revs
Transporter Driver

65 Posts
joined 05 May 06

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  21:07:54  Show Profile  Visit Peak Revs's Homepage Send Peak Revs a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Abbott the clear winner in tonight's debate. Rudd spent too much time looking at his notes and focusing on the Coalition's policies rather than the things he would do to fix the mess he's got our country in. Abbott looked a lot more measured and genuine in what he had to say.

what a load of ****
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 12.93 seconds.