No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 590

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22600 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  09:27:21  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy

quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Neither Libs nor Labor deserve support as espoused in this thread.

Both sides are embarrassing, incompetent, and irresponsible with fiscal policy, there are no 'great' politicians among the current crop.

None of them deserve the salaries they get, nor the tax-payer supplied perks!

None of them deserve the level of mis-guiuded adoration portrayed on here!!

I'm not a fence sitter, they all disgust me and NONE of them deserve my vote!!

If I have to leave my house to cast a vote, I at least want to vote for somebody worth while, not the party selected scum the Libs and Labor put forward!!

So much for the compulsory voting system, eh?

Oh but I do agree with you that the majority of the politicians we have atm don't deserve the salaries they get nor do they deserve the perks when they leave office such as becoming private consultants...most MPs don't deserve the time of day that I would give them to canvass and resolve issues and I'm not just speaking about the Labor party here either...so I can understand why you are disillusioned...I guess it just comes down to picking the best out of what you perceive are the two bad options...

It certainly isn't a case of good, better, best but more bad, worse, worst.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10023 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  10:41:00  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bad, badder, baddest...
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  16:00:47  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

What about ****ing Stephen ****ing Conroy's work yesterday - the ****ing Minister for upholding ****ing broadcasting standards - on live ****ing tv right before ****ing Sesame Street was due to ****ing come on....hahahahahaha nice work, Stevo, **** ya!!
Good start, big fella!!

How nice is it in here without those Labor-Lovers who have obviously sent each others PM's with a wink and a nod and said 'lets all ignore it' hahaha
Keep it up boys - I like it!!

Haha!! ....

****ing loser ey!! Haha ....lol

Peter Brock 1945 - 2006 RIP #05
RIP Dale Earnhardt 1951 - 2001 #3
RIP Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011
RIP Jason Richards 1976 - 2011
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12991 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  17:51:15  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=circle%20jerk

Surpising that Australia is credited for starting such a practice. No suprise though that they seem to be Liberal supporters.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  17:57:53  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=circle%20jerk

Surpising that Australia is credited for starting such a practice. No suprise though that they seem to be Liberal supporters.

Fancy you to find crap like that, Labor is just as ****ing bad, they are both ****ed up as each other, and you actually vote for the ****ers!!!

Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12991 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  18:09:53  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by HDT05

Fancy you to find crap like that,
I only clicked on this thread, I didn't have to look far.

quote:
Labor is just as ****ing bad, they are both ****ed up as each other, and you actually vote for the ****ers!!!

They are as bad as each other? Who did you vote for again?

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford

Edited by - AlbertM on 14 Dec 2011 18:13:45
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22600 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  18:16:56  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Albert, if this thread continues in the vain you have taken it on, it will be locked!
With a little bit of common sense that shouldn't be necessary, however...
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  18:19:20  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Neither, I was fined, FOR NOT VOTING more better IMO, because I knew who was going to win, so what's the point, next election, I'll vote for, well not Labor that's for sure.

Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12991 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  18:28:34  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh and what a great loss that will be.

Common sense? None of that in here. It's just a pack of Lib supporters ranting with no sensible debate. I was only posting at the same level.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22600 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  18:33:37  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Common sense? None of that in here. It's just a pack of Lib supporters ranting with no sensible debate. I was only posting at the same level.

http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36049&whichpage=2#679386

I call that totally unnecessary and designed to start a ****fight.
It doesn't deserve to be on any level.
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  18:33:55  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So Albert, you was happy with the work that Stephen Conroy did ey? ****ing pathetic.

Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12991 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  18:45:19  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

I thought this explains this thread very well
quote:
When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.
What were you thinking?

HDT05, I have not said anything about Conroys performance either way. However I do find it hypocritical of those that are ready to linch Conroy, they themselve use the f-word so casually on here. If I had to come to a conclusion based on that, there is no problem. After all this forum can be viewed by children also. And LG is riding my back?

_Mford

Edited by - AlbertM on 14 Dec 2011 18:54:53
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  18:56:25  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I never said you did, I said are you happy with what he said? Obviously not, I'd assume, must be good to be Julia ATM.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22600 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  20:19:02  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

I thought this explains this thread very well
quote:
When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.
What were you thinking?

HDT05, I have not said anything about Conroys performance either way. However I do find it hypocritical of those that are ready to linch Conroy, they themselve use the f-word so casually on here. If I had to come to a conclusion based on that, there is no problem. After all this forum can be viewed by children also. And LG is riding my back?

I've told you what I was and still am, thinking.
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12991 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  21:29:25  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
But it wasn't designed to start a **** fight, it was designed to show what farce this thread is. A gathering of LNP supporters agreeing with each other and stroking egos. Now you tell me LG that hasn't happend?

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 590 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.28 seconds.