V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  20:36:29  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:

quote:

quote:

On the Driscoll thing.
Your words

'On the allegations being bandied around'

In a context that it wasn't the truth.

Link?

And accepting you have quoted me right which appears to be just a small section of what I could have wrote, how is what I wrote wrong? They were allegations at the time, no?

I'm not your lacky, go and find it like I did.

you were trying to refute the article when there was plenty of evidence to the contrary

Evidence?? Like what? As I said, what they were in the article were allegations that had yet to be tested by the relevant authority being the CMC as to their truthfulness and as I said above in those posts that I could find a link for that I was prepared to wait until the CMC conducted its inquiry and if its findings were adverse, he should be expelled from the party. Again how is this position unreasonable? And once more since you are alleging that I said something go find the link or its complete bull**** just like your attempt to smear me over Caltabiano.

Don't have to smear you at all. The bull**** that dribbles down your shirt does it for you.

You as LP11 refuted the claims and basically said they were bull****.
Thing is there was enough evidence way back then
There is no way Cambie Pamby would have suspended him on full pay if there wasn't and no the CMC is seeing if acted in-appropriately.

You also described the Driscoll stuuf as another courier mail beat up.
I don't have to smear you. You do a great job all by yourself.

'Not basically' - show me where or its complete bull****

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  20:39:59  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No BS at all.

You make all these ****ing claims and most of them are BS.

Now **** off and find it like did

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  20:44:18  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

No BS at all.

So its bull****. Thought so.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  21:11:39  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

No BS at all.

How is it bull****?
Just because someone has found it but you are too lazy to do the same doesn't equal bull**** at all.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  21:20:05  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

quote:

No BS at all.

How is it bull****?
Just because someone has found it but you are too lazy to do the same doesn't equal bull**** at all.

It's bull**** until he can prove otherwise after all they are his accusations.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  21:24:50  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He has apparently found the posts so he doesn't have to prove it - surely you are capable of doing your own search to refute rather that just saying bull**** and expecting someone else to do it for you.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  21:26:22  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

He has apparently found the posts so he doesn't have to prove it - surely you are capable of doing your own search to refute rather that just saying bull**** and expecting someone else to do it for you.

Well if he found them, he can find them again, surely? It's not up to me to make the case - he's saying that I have said something, then prove it or its bull****. It's that simple.

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  22:02:47  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh Bundy.

I found it, try looking under one your banned usernames for starters

you said

on the allegations being bandied around.

bandy [#712;bænd#618;]
adj -dier, -diest
1. Also bandy-legged having legs curved outwards at the knees

2. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Anatomy) (of legs) curved outwards at the knees

knock (someone) bandy Austral informal to amaze or astound

vb -dies, -dying, -died (tr)
1. to exchange (words) in a heated or hostile manner

2. to give and receive (blows)

3. (often foll by about) to circulate (a name, rumour, etc.)

4. to throw or strike to and fro; toss about

n pl -dies
1. (Team Sports / Hockey (Field & Ice)) an early form of hockey, often played on ice

2. (Team Sports / Hockey (Field & Ice)) a stick, curved at one end, used in the game of bandy

3. (Individual Sports & Recreations / Tennis) an old form of tennis
[probably from Old French bander to hit the ball back and forth at tennis]

Try #3
Whatever it is, you were trying to spin it as being BS

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  22:04:49  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Oh Bundy.

you said

bandy [#712;bænd#618;]
adj -dier, -diest

2. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Anatomy) (of legs) curved outwards at the knees

n pl -dies
1. (Team Sports / Hockey (Field & Ice)) an early form of hockey, often played on ice

2. (Team Sports / Hockey (Field & Ice)) a stick, curved at one end, used in the game of bandy

Try #3

Show me the link? Or its bull**** - how simple can it be!

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  22:05:39  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by hml2777

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2013/life-is-much-better-under-labor-after-all-says-study-20130830-2sw8l.html

'The University of Canberra's national centre for social and economic modelling'?

There's always an outfit somewhere that can be used to back up someone's opinion. For me, (and for many others) the situation is somewhat different. My income has steadily gone down. Operating a business, I've had to reduce my rates, while having to pay staff and sub-contractors more. Fuel has gone from 2007 (average) $1.15-1.20 cpl to $1.55-1.60 cpl, council rates have risen, electricity rates have risen (like, doubled in five years), grocery prices have risen - except loss leading things like milk (but that's another story), along with medical costs and virtually everything I buy having also steadily risen. Vehicle insurance and rego has risen, along with all other insurances. The price of electrical goods has dropped, but that's such a small part of my spending it doesn't make any noticeable difference. All taxes I pay in business have risen - but interest rates have gone down. I guess that's good news, except I don't have a mortgage, but have money invested plus super. The return on those has kept going down. I don't blame the federal government for all the rises (or falls), but to say that life is so much better under Labor, is in my case utterly ridiculous. When I compare my situation with my clients (they include wholesalers, retailers, printers, engineering companies, legal and conveyancing businesses, pathology companies, office supplies, car sales and car parts, various small businesses making or servicing all kinds of things, other transport companies, etc), they tell me the same thing. Maybe that "centre for social and economic modelling" inside a university down in Canberra should try harder at seeing what's going on out here.

sorry mate, the university of Canberra seems pretty legit to me, I understand YOU are having a hard time, but the overwhelming evidence is that the 'average' Australian is doing OK, sorry if the facts upset you.

The great majority of people I meet either socially or through my occupation are doing it tough!

And here is the difference between an anecdote and a university backed study. One is more credible than the other.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  22:10:02  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Oh Bundy.

you said

bandy [#712;bænd#618;]
adj -dier, -diest

n pl -dies

Try #3

I think most of the users on this site know who speaks the BS and it's not me

Oh and by the way. I know where it is.
Problem being is you post so much crap you forget what you say

Edited by - bigcol on 31 Aug 2013 22:11:25
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  22:11:20  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh Bundy.

you said

bandy [#712;bænd#618;]
adj -dier, -diest

n pl -dies

Try #3

I think most of the users on this site know who speaks the BS and it's not me

Still full of **** I see

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  22:13:26  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Then what were you searching for? If you found something, why wouldn't you save and copy the link? That is, unless you are lying or totally misrepresenting what I said or its implication.

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  22:17:42  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Then what were you searching for? If you found something, why wouldn't you save and copy the link? That is, unless you are lying or totally misrepresenting what I said or its implication.

Jesus ****ing ****, not every topic on this site is about you.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  22:20:38  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:

quote:

Jesus ****ing ****, not every topic on this site is about you.

It's not but if I am misrepresented or accused of something, then I rightfully deserve proof to substantiate that accusation. This is what I am seeking.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 14.3 seconds.