V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bundy
BANNED

Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

Posted - 08 Feb 2012 :  20:18:43  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Madaz

quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

It couldn't hurt her - everything she says sounds like a whinge now anyway....

Gillard? Everything thing Gillard says sounds like a whinge?

It must be that Welsh accent

Go to Top of Page

Madaz
Team Manager

Australia
5056 Posts
joined 21 Mar 07

Posted - 08 Feb 2012 :  21:44:06  Show Profile Send Madaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Welsh?

I thought her accent was Melburnian.

2018 Fantasy League Overall Champion
2017 Fantasy League Tournament Champion
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 08 Feb 2012 :  21:44:31  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev

I thought it was the Russians in cohort with the CIA

I just modernised it Trev. I figured some of the young 'uns wouldn't have understood.
Go to Top of Page

bundy
BANNED

Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

Posted - 08 Feb 2012 :  21:50:20  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Welsh?

Nope...five years of being born and living in Wales has given her a lifetime of that sickly sound...unlucky!!

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 09 Feb 2012 :  00:43:56  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

I just modernised it Trev. I figured some of the young 'uns wouldn't have understood.

and they don't - LOL

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 09 Feb 2012 :  01:02:55  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy

quote:

Welsh?

Nope...five years of being born and living in Wales has given her a lifetime of that sickly sound...unlucky!!

Yeah, her accent is one of the worst accents to listen to!!

It just annoys the crap out of you, and you can tell it's her talking without looking!!

Peter Brock 1945 - 2006 RIP #05
RIP Dale Earnhardt 1951 - 2001 #3
RIP Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011
RIP Jason Richards 1976 - 2011

Edited by - HDT05 on 09 Feb 2012 01:08:35
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 09 Feb 2012 :  01:48:49  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It amazes me how you worry about how the PM sounds yet you accept the dribble that comes out of Abbotts mouth, at least she can string a sentence together and answer questions on the spot with logical answers.

I think Bob Brown is right, Australia is a bunch of sexists who aren't ready for a female PM.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 09 Feb 2012 :  08:41:18  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That's just a cop out because everyone has worked out he's full of **** and won't listen to him
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  00:28:40  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yep and he's still getting his **** packed

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

stucar17
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
781 Posts
joined 23 Mar 07

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  13:11:56  Show Profile Send stucar17 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

at least she can string a sentence together and answer questions on the spot with logical answers.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

I watched her last night on the ABC for about 5 mins, she was asked 4 different questions and she didnt answer one of them. She is a liar, who will do anything to protect her job regardless of the effect to the party.

The labor party stink mate, thankfully with what they have managed to stuff up MOST people think the same way.

Im fat because every time i shag your missus she gives me a cookie!
Go to Top of Page

bundy
BANNED

Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  13:17:21  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stucar17

quote:

at least she can string a sentence together and answer questions on the spot with logical answers.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

I watched her last night on the ABC for about 5 mins, she was asked 4 different questions and she didnt answer one of them . She is a liar, who will do anything to protect her job regardless of the effect to the party.

It's what the Labor party and its members are now famous for which is to be as vague as possible using words and terminology that will eventually scuffle the concentration patterns of the listeners so that they reach an understanding that there is nothing really wrong with the issue in question. Did I lose you in that explanation? See...

Edited by - bundy on 10 Feb 2012 13:30:58
Go to Top of Page

GetThe
Team Manager

2571 Posts
joined 06 Dec 10

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  13:47:26  Show Profile Send GetThe a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

I watched her last night on the ABC for about 5 mins, she was asked 4 different questions and she didnt answer one of them . She is a liar, who will do anything to protect her job regardless of the effect to the party.

It's what the Labor party and its members are now famous for which is to be as vague as possible using words and terminology that will eventually scuffle the concentration patterns of the listeners so that they reach an understanding that there is nothing really wrong with the issue in question. Did I lose you in that explanation? See...

Which is the exact reason why You would make a GREAT Labor politician.
Go to Top of Page

bundy
BANNED

Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  13:49:06  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by GetThe

quote:

quote:

quote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Seems as if you have been reading too many V8 threads

I can really be whoever I want to be, if you catch my drift...

Go to Top of Page

GetThe
Team Manager

2571 Posts
joined 06 Dec 10

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  13:51:44  Show Profile Send GetThe a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Exactly a GREAT Labor politician as i said. You perform as many backflips as they do.
Go to Top of Page

bundy
BANNED

Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  13:55:33  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Exactly a GREAT Labor politician as i said. You perform as many backflips as they do.

Seems as though you're a Labor supporter yourself, read what you want to read

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 20.44 seconds.