V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  07:39:07  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Howeso = How so?

I'd have thought you would be more for Albo. Albo being of the Left and Shorten of the Right. Paul Howeso (although not a contender) was of the Left, then the Right, and now wherever he thinks it's best to be.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  07:42:00  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
As in....Houso!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  07:44:02  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ah! So.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  07:47:05  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
See old Tony's Indonesia plan has gone pear-shaped - LOL, had to happen, he is going to look like a dick

Also hear that he/they have approved the sale of beef farms to the Indonesians

Paul Howeso, what a scumbag, we do not need more Union idiots in the parliament

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 13 Sep 2013 07:49:17
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  08:00:37  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Even more pear-shaped than the last lot's plan, and the plan before that, and the plan before that (and our father's father's father's).
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  09:13:52  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Love the Mirabella Party - LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 13 Sep 2013 09:19:02
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  14:29:35  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They're not that far from reality. I heard someone on The 730 Report say that the new Senate will be like the famous bar scene from Star Wars with a bunch of characters from galaxies far, far away - and they're the ones who got in. We've seen some of the parties that missed out, and they include: The Pirate Party, The Sex Party, The Shooters and Fishers Party, The Fishing and Lifestyle Party (that's a different party), The Help End Marijuana Prohibition Party, The Drug Law Reform Party, The Bullet Train For Australia Party, The No Carbon Tax Climate Sceptics Party, The Stable Populatiom Party, The Future Party, The Wikileaks Party - and on and on it goes.

The bloke from the Liberal Democrats Party who made it in has previously been a member of The Liberal Party, The Labor Party and The Shooters Party. He's the bloke who says if teachers carried guns, there would be less school shootings. The more guns, the less deaths, and all that. The Gerbera Enthusiasts Party is sounding pretty sensible.

Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31FFTx6AKmU (Except I doubt that Alan Jones would really be in The Sensible Party.)
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  16:12:12  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

They're not that far from reality. I heard someone on The 730 Report say that the new Senate will be like the famous bar scene from Star Wars with a bunch of characters from galaxies far, far away - and they're the ones who got in. We've seen some of the parties that missed out, and they include: The Pirate Party, The Sex Party, The Shooters and Fishers Party, The Fishing and Lifestyle Party (that's a different party), The Help End Marijuana Prohibition Party, The Drug Law Reform Party, The Bullet Train For Australia Party, The No Carbon Tax Climate Sceptics Party, The Stable Populatiom Party, The Future Party, The Wikileaks Party - and on and on it goes.

The bloke from the Liberal Democrats Party who made it in has previously been a member of The Liberal Party, The Labor Party and The Shooters Party. He's the bloke who says if teachers carried guns, there would be less school shootings. The more guns, the less deaths, and all that. The Gerbera Enthusiasts Party is sounding pretty sensible.

Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31FFTx6AKmU (Except I doubt that Alan Jones would really be in The Sensible Party.)

Labour/Liberals/The Greens will smell like roses after 6 years (!) with these nutcases in the senate.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  17:48:53  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Howeso = How so?

I'd have thought you would be more for Albo. Albo being of the Left and Shorten of the Right. Paul Howeso (although not a contender) was of the Left, then the Right, and now wherever he thinks it's best to be.

hey...you know, on the other hand.... if it is Albo....which is virtually 'elbo'...we could have elbo vs The knee! .....god I love PJK.....!

Edited by - REM on 13 Sep 2013 17:49:38
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  18:05:13  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Is Albo going to be the talking Elbo?
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  18:40:45  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

People voted and/or gave their preferences to the Climate Skeptics and HEMP Party?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  18:52:58  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
There's plenty of people who would vote for the Flat Earth Society if they fielded a candidate.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  18:54:37  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

People voted and/or gave their preferences to the Climate Skeptics and HEMP Party?

Seems to me that the sex party should have got together with the hemp party....and then a BIG PARTY would be had by all!

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  20:42:48  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Just thinking about the Elbo/Shorten leadership contest. It's not really much better than if there was an Abbott/ Pyne leadership contest. I'd prefer Elbo in the first one. No preference in the other. I can hear PJK's words as I type: "Is that all there is? I mean, really, is that all there is?"
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 13 Sep 2013 :  21:09:53  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You could also fit in something about low altitude flying

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 27.41 seconds.