V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 590

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14303 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 11 Nov 2013 :  06:38:15  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sloppy Joe! Love it....!!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9920 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  06:03:33  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
When did we last have a treasurer who really understood his job? Someone who was confident in his position, and could relate to the bureaucrats in Treasury? Depending on what side of politics you're on, it would probably be either John Howard or Paul Keating. Some may say Peter Costello, but I'd put him well behind PJK and JWH. Since then, we've had Wayne Swan, Chris Bowen, and now Sloppy Joe. All of them seem to have been put there because someone has to do it, and maybe they did better in maths in the HSC than the others. I can't see that any of the last three had - or will have, the confidence of the majority of us.
Go to Top of Page

Godfrey Bigot
BANNED

4 Posts
joined 12 Nov 13

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  06:31:50  Show Profile Send Godfrey Bigot a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I see we are giving far too much money away for aid relief again, we didn't cause that disaster. Time to look after ourselves now, who cares how much everybody else gives! What do those poorer countries ever do for us, but try to come here. Our Tony will see it straight!

On the bright side, maybe some cheap waterfront property will become available, we could build a development? There's a real opportunity here, for a self-made man with vision!!! Might even create some jobs for some lucky locals, workers are paid what they are really worth over there!

Climate change is crap!

My daughters are sexy!

Bad bosses, like bad fathers and husbands, should be tolerated because they do more good than harmí

Edited by - Godfrey Bigot on 12 Nov 2013 06:45:11
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  06:58:49  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome Godfrey. You're going to fit in real well here

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8819 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  07:13:34  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
im glad the boats have stopped coming

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9920 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  07:29:54  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah. Welcome, Godfrey. Do you know REM, by any chance?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5845 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  08:03:40  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by falcon_cobra

have they? who ****en knows, these bunch of losers aren't telling us anything

Now the Indonesians are telling us that the Libs are going to do a deal on swapping boat people for 'real' refugees, something Gillard wanted to do but got howled down by those ****en idiot Liberals.

This is ****ed, I can't believe you ****ers voted for these morons

quote:
Originally posted by Godfrey Bigot

I see we are giving far too much money away for aid relief again, we didn't cause that disaster. Time to look after ourselves now, who cares how much everybody else gives! What do those poorer countries ever do for us, but try to come here. Our Tony will see it straight!

we give to others because we can afford it and it is the right thing to do, and I agree you are a bigot

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 12 Nov 2013 08:05:31
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14303 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  17:50:52  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Yeah. Welcome, Godfrey. Do you know REM, by any chance?

Take it from me Zac...round here....on the Northern Beaches....Godfrey Bigots are ubiquitous! Pretty sure I know his cousins, Christian and Pious as well....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 12 Nov 2013 17:53:18
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 12 Nov 2013 :  22:58:34  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:
Originally posted by falcon_cobra

have they? who ****en knows, these bunch of losers aren't telling us anything

Now the Indonesians are telling us that the Libs are going to do a deal on swapping boat people for 'real' refugees, something Gillard wanted to do but got howled down by those ****en idiot Liberals.

This is ****ed, I can't believe you ****ers voted for these morons

quote:
Originally posted by Godfrey Bigot

we give to others because we can afford it and it is the right thing to do, and I agree you are a bigot

Here you go Trev.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/

You'll find more about the refugees here than you will from Morrison, Abbott or Fishlip

Edited by - bigcol on 12 Nov 2013 23:01:59
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8819 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  07:08:35  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't see anything wrong with foreign aid, I would hope if there were a major disaster like that here in Australia, other countries would come to our aid as well

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  08:12:54  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What a total shambles.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/indonesia-contradicts-abbott-on-boat-deal-20131112-2xem5.html

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9920 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  11:21:58  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not total. Just a bit of a shambles. Something like the 'Malaysian Solution' which was also something of a shambles. Maybe this bit of a shambles will fizzle out like the Malaysian one did.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  13:49:04  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2013/11/12/asylum-boat-arrives-darwin

BOAT ARRIVES IN DARWIN UNCHECKED.

Seems Tony has forgotten about stopping the boats. Too busy starting the rorts.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  13:53:05  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Next will be children overboard.

2 months in and Abbotts boat policy is starting to fall apart.
Seems it's a bit harder to put things in place when you actually have to do it rather than use 3 word phrases to fix it or con the people

This can only get better. Wonder when Abbott will do the next lot of arse kissing of Sosilly whambam youdumbhouso

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5845 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  14:44:48  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Sosilly whambam youdumbhouso

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 590 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.47 seconds.