V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

AlbertM
Crackpot

12530 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  15:28:23  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Not total. Just a bit of a shambles. Something like the 'Malaysian Solution' which was also something of a shambles. Maybe this bit of a shambles will fizzle out like the Malaysian one did.

But the Libs promised they can do it better.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  16:02:36  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
people didn't vote for them to be less than or equal to Labor, they promised they would be better on all fronts and so far ALL we have had is less than . . . . .

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  16:06:02  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

people didn't vote for them to be less than or equal to Labor, they promised they would be better on all fronts and so far ALL we have had is less than . . . . .

Ahh, but have we?
Go to Top of Page

Godfrey Bigot
BANNED

4 Posts
joined 12 Nov 13

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  20:14:55  Show Profile Send Godfrey Bigot a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by Trev

Ahh, but have we?

True, this wonderful Govenment is to be commended for refusing to answer to the whims of journalists and mamby-pamby interest groups! If they want access, they can do what I do, and make a sizable donation to the Liberal Party! Let em eat cake I say!!!

Loved seeing Bronny, Chrissy P. and Tony holding hands in Parliament, that's a menage a' trois I'd gladly join in any day!

Climate change is crap!

My daughters are sexy!

Bad bosses, like bad fathers and husbands, should be tolerated because they do more good than harmí
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  20:17:02  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks for that mental imagery Godfrey!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  21:10:20  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well Rudd's just thrown in the towel so I guess this will be more of our money wasted by the Labor Party.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  21:49:17  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Godfrey Bigot

True, this wonderful Govenment is to be commended for refusing to answer to the whims of journalists and mamby-pamby interest groups! If they want access, they can do what I do, and make a sizable donation to the Liberal Party! Let em eat cake I say!!!

Loved seeing Bronny, Chrissy P. and Tony holding hands in Parliament, that's a menage a' trois I'd gladly join in any day!

Welcome back Bundy, where have you been? We haven't missed you

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Well Rudd's just thrown in the towel

excellent news and not soon enough

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 13 Nov 2013 21:53:58
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  22:55:59  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Methinks you give some too much credit...
Go to Top of Page

Godfrey Bigot
BANNED

4 Posts
joined 12 Nov 13

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  23:09:13  Show Profile Send Godfrey Bigot a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Tev, you sound like a bloody do-gooder! The last thing, this country needs is more people out there trying to do good!!! Those days are OVER!

Bundy? Well, I did love Queensland, till Joh got the chop anyway! Campbell has promise though! Hope he sacks some more lazy ass public servants!! Cops and child protection workers, who needs em? I say we don't!

Climate change is crap!

My daughters are sexy!

Bad bosses, like bad fathers and husbands, should be tolerated because they do more good than harmí
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  23:13:18  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Godfrey, tell me it isn't true. Christine Milne is your mother.
Go to Top of Page

Godfrey Bigot
BANNED

4 Posts
joined 12 Nov 13

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  23:18:29  Show Profile Send Godfrey Bigot a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Zac, I never kiss and tell! Think of me, more like a love child, of Ironbar, Barnaby and Allan Jones!

Climate change is crap!

My daughters are sexy!

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Nov 2013 :  23:26:23  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Which Alan Jones? No, no, don't kiss and tell.
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 14 Nov 2013 :  07:53:55  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bye bye Kevin you ****head!!

Even from the backbench you are still screwing your party over!!

Cross another seat from the ALPs side of the house cause if Bill Glasson run's he is in!!

And unlike Kevin, the people who meet Bill Glasson still like him!

On another note, I am wondering when the huge scandal that's about to rock the Queensland LNP is going to break?

There is a whisper that Campbells OMCG crackdown is a smokescreen for something else? Don't know what it is but it must be big?

Knowing the average redkneck LNP polly, it will probably involved a number of shaved naked and frightened goats with pictures!!ha ha

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?

Edited by - bigem on 14 Nov 2013 08:05:16
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 14 Nov 2013 :  08:01:39  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Godfrey Bigot

Zac, I never kiss and tell! Think of me, more like a love child, of Ironbar, Barnaby and Allan Jones!

Conceived in a male Public toilet with a homeless man in London if you're Alans spawn

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES

Edited by - bigcol on 14 Nov 2013 08:03:06
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17196 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 14 Nov 2013 :  08:35:50  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bloody Labor party should have to pay for the by-election (and the same if any other person elected decides to have a cry and not want to serve the term they put themselves up for)... had a gutful of these bloody selfish pieces of crap who have no consideration at all for those they are elected to serve...

one final walk of shame for Rudd... good riddance!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.31 seconds.