V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

REM
Team Manager



Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

 offline

Posted - 30 Nov 2013 :  17:27:01  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

There's not that much room here on the fence, but if you really want to join us, feel free.



So that'd be Zac, REM, Bundy.....and Albie? Sounds awfully crowded.....perched here in impartiality land!!!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.



Edited by - REM on 30 Nov 2013 17:29:37
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 01 Dec 2013 :  12:16:17  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It is getting a bit sqeezy, but I haven't noticed you here on the fence, REM, and bundy fell off. Col's taking up most of the space, and if Albie joins us, that'll be it.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 01 Dec 2013 :  14:14:39  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I really try not to sit on my fence

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 01 Dec 2013 :  15:05:41  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
As much as I have enjoyed sticking it up Abbott and all the mistakes these numb nuts have made since gaining power, I wish some one would just stick their hand up and give a us a government that will look after Australia first without bowing over to some dead**** lobbyist and selling us out.

The reason why this great country has it's struggles is because we are nothing more than a branch office economy that makes some money digging up the ground and even then the majority of that is foreign owned.

We need to stop the constant drain of profits to overseas interests and we need to be brave enough to tell them to **** off when they come looking for hand outs
We also need governments to stop paying lip service and start looking after our own.
Just recently that insignificant piece of excrement Newman just bought a heap of trains from Germany because it was going to cost 12 million more here.
Well hello you stupid ****ing idiot. Thats a whole **** load of money that is going to filter through a foreign countries economy instead of ours. The government would have got that 12 million extra back in taxes in about 30 seconds from keeping it here

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES

Edited by - bigcol on 02 Dec 2013 08:21:55
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



12530 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 01 Dec 2013 :  19:46:29  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

It is getting a bit sqeezy, but I haven't noticed you here on the fence, REM, and bundy fell off. Col's taking up most of the space, and if Albie joins us, that'll be it.

Think I'll stay on the fence in the middle. I don't fancy running across the paddocks to sit on the boundary fence to suit my arguments.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 03 Dec 2013 :  09:58:03  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

As much as I have enjoyed sticking it up Abbott and all the mistakes these numb nuts have made since gaining power, I wish some one would just stick their hand up and give a us a government that will look after Australia first without bowing over to some dead**** lobbyist and selling us out.

The reason why this great country has it's struggles is because we are nothing more than a branch office economy that makes some money digging up the ground and even then the majority of that is foreign owned.

We need to stop the constant drain of profits to overseas interests and we need to be brave enough to tell them to **** off when they come looking for hand outs
We also need governments to stop paying lip service and start looking after our own.
Just recently that insignificant piece of excrement Newman just bought a heap of trains from Germany because it was going to cost 12 million more here.
Well hello you stupid ****ing idiot. Thats a whole **** load of money that is going to filter through a foreign countries economy instead of ours. The government would have got that 12 million extra back in taxes in about 30 seconds from keeping it here



Campbell Newman is a disgrace, even as a politician he is a disgrace!!

12M is chicken feed when you look at the flow-on benefits of building the trains here!

I hope a nice big OMCG person visits him in his bed! ha ha take that Campbell, squeal like a pig boy!! ha ha

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

STP01
Team Manager



1521 Posts
joined 15 Mar 07

 offline

Posted - 03 Dec 2013 :  11:17:49  Show Profile Send STP01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol


Just recently that insignificant piece of excrement Newman just bought a heap of trains from Germany because it was going to cost 12 million more here.
Well hello you stupid ****ing idiot. Thats a whole **** load of money that is going to filter through a foreign countries economy instead of ours. The government would have got that 12 million extra back in taxes in about 30 seconds from keeping it here


The trains were never going to be built in Qld, EDI Rail dropped out of the running years ago. And let's be honest, they've been reaming Qld Rail for train contracts for years. The remaining proponents were Canadian (Bombardier) and Spanish (CAF), and have no manufacturing facilities in Qld.

I'm not sure where it has been reported that they're being built in Germany. Bombardier could build them in Dandenong. Sub assemblies will probably come in from overseas, as has been the way for many years. On the plus side, it sounds like the design is being done in Brisbane, so that's a good thing.



Congratulations Jamie Whincup on 7 Championships!
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 03 Dec 2013 :  18:18:40  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LOL, Tony Abbott and that ****en idiot Scott Morrison are on TV bleating on about the Labor Party blocking them, what the **** did Abbott just spend the last 3 years doing, he obviously ****en hates getting some of his own **** back, what an absolute ****en idiot he is, what did he think would happen? I am pleased the Labor Party are sticking to their policies and not bending over and taking it up the arse from the Libs - ****en ah!!!!!

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 03 Dec 2013 :  22:22:52  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by STP01

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol


Just recently that insignificant piece of excrement Newman just bought a heap of trains from Germany because it was going to cost 12 million more here.
Well hello you stupid ****ing idiot. Thats a whole **** load of money that is going to filter through a foreign countries economy instead of ours. The government would have got that 12 million extra back in taxes in about 30 seconds from keeping it here


The trains were never going to be built in Qld, EDI Rail dropped out of the running years ago. And let's be honest, they've been reaming Qld Rail for train contracts for years. The remaining proponents were Canadian (Bombardier) and Spanish (CAF), and have no manufacturing facilities in Qld.

I'm not sure where it has been reported that they're being built in Germany. Bombardier could build them in Dandenong. Sub assemblies will probably come in from overseas, as has been the way for many years. On the plus side, it sounds like the design is being done in Brisbane, so that's a good thing.






Your part of the ****ing problem then.
We have sweet **** all in the way of manufacturing jobs and a ****ing lousy 12 million extra is chicken feed when you keep all the money in THIS country

Cock suckers like Newman don't give a flying **** about jobs unless it's there own

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

STP01
Team Manager



1521 Posts
joined 15 Mar 07

 offline

Posted - 04 Dec 2013 :  08:56:15  Show Profile Send STP01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by STP01

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol


Just recently that insignificant piece of excrement Newman just bought a heap of trains from Germany because it was going to cost 12 million more here.
Well hello you stupid ****ing idiot. Thats a whole **** load of money that is going to filter through a foreign countries economy instead of ours. The government would have got that 12 million extra back in taxes in about 30 seconds from keeping it here


The trains were never going to be built in Qld, EDI Rail dropped out of the running years ago. And let's be honest, they've been reaming Qld Rail for train contracts for years. The remaining proponents were Canadian (Bombardier) and Spanish (CAF), and have no manufacturing facilities in Qld.

I'm not sure where it has been reported that they're being built in Germany. Bombardier could build them in Dandenong. Sub assemblies will probably come in from overseas, as has been the way for many years. On the plus side, it sounds like the design is being done in Brisbane, so that's a good thing.






Your part of the ****ing problem then.
We have sweet **** all in the way of manufacturing jobs and a ****ing lousy 12 million extra is chicken feed when you keep all the money in THIS country

Cock suckers like Newman don't give a flying **** about jobs unless it's there own


Got a link to a report of this $12m difference?


Congratulations Jamie Whincup on 7 Championships!
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 04 Dec 2013 :  22:41:46  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Brisbane times or the courier go and look for yourself

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 04 Dec 2013 :  23:38:48  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Lets just call him 'Nono Tony' or 'Backflip Tony', I gotta laugh about labor blocking the coalition.

Then laugh louder when the coalition has to do a deal with the greens to get things through!!

I am still waiting for somebody to use fact and tell me where Abbotts lot are better than Rudds? seems to me they are using the same old bat for the same old results!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 05 Dec 2013 :  07:01:53  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You won't find that fact here. This is opinions. If you want 'fact' to tell you, I really don't know where you could look.

Is Abbott's lot better than Rudd's? Was Rudd's lot better than Abbott's? Are we between a rock and a hard place, or are we at Morton's Fork?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager



Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

 offline

Posted - 05 Dec 2013 :  07:18:47  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
100 day report....http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/ton-of-pressure-premature-end-to-honeymoon-as-tony-abbott-hits-100-days-in-office-20131204-2yr3a.html

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.


Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 05 Dec 2013 :  08:14:25  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

http://www.smh.com.au/business/carbon-economy/direct-actions-carbon-cost-to-be-triple-an-emissions-trading-scheme-analysts-says-20131114-2xhn1.html

Regardless of what you think about climate change we can't just keep spewing tonnes of crap out into the atmosphere and have a healthy planet

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/abbott-governments-climate-policy-likely-to-see-emissions-rise-not-fall-groups-say-20131114-2xhpx.html

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES

Edited by - bigcol on 05 Dec 2013 08:34:03
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.53 seconds.