V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  05:04:23  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We have gone down the whole 'schools for cash' before, the schools did have a say with what they got, don't believe otherwise, somebody in Canberra didn't sit in a corner design a building then pulled a pin out and hit some random town.

My son worked as a builder for a larger local builder who had a lot of the local contracts for the school projects, the schools had a say - believe me. Push a little harder rabbitts to get to the bottom of the true story, ask the '5 why's' of the Principle.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  08:11:41  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev

We have gone down the whole 'schools for cash' before, the schools did have a say with what they got, don't believe otherwise, somebody in Canberra didn't sit in a corner design a building then pulled a pin out and hit some random town.

My son worked as a builder for a larger local builder who had a lot of the local contracts for the school projects, the schools had a say - believe me. Push a little harder rabbitts to get to the bottom of the true story, ask the '5 why's' of the Principle.

Trev, I was directly involved with the schools for cash up here and the schools had virtually NO say.
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  08:18:23  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Like I said - she should just answer a question - ANY question will do - once and for all.....made herself look like a FOOL last night

hahahahahahahahaha

Way to go you lying, cheating, incompetant bitch.

Can we get rid of this sideshow that they call the ALP soon??? Please???!!!!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-13/gillard-prepared-for-rudd-knifing-weeks-before-spill/3827726

The schools had no say, and Albert, 'the majority' was ok, was it? When you're you're talking billions of unnecessary dollars, there should be NO unsatisfied 'customers', especially if, as Trev claims, they had been consulted and given what they wanted......the list is too long fellas, so, sorry, head stays in the sand I guess....

Edited by - rabbits on 14 Feb 2012 08:24:16
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  08:43:08  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
She wasn't a happy chappy in that interview, was she?
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  08:59:29  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Because she knew she'd been caught out....
Go to Top of Page

stucar17
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
781 Posts
joined 23 Mar 07

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  10:32:51  Show Profile Send stucar17 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev

Mmmm, explain this one to me then trev, school up on the north coast of nsw, was provided with a cola to seat 120, outdoor seating, and other upgrades for outdoor ares costing $810,000. All for a school with 12 students and 4 teachers. Obviously money well spent. !! The same principal who now works here at the gong had 4 picnic tables with a roof put in by the department and it cost $80,000. He shook his head saying that was nearly more than he paid for his first house !! Its a joke, no wonder we are taxed to hilt by ALL government just to cover the waste....really pisses me off.

Im fat because every time i shag your missus she gives me a cookie!
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  10:34:22  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Billions were wasted, stu - it's been proven, so all the 'they got what they wanted because it was a good, needed program' is crap...
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  13:09:55  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

Because she knew she'd been caught out....

Could have been worse. She could have looked like a deer in headlights and said nothing.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  13:22:55  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What's that saying....better to keep your mouth shut and just let people think you're an idiot rather than opening it to confirm it....or something like that....rather apt, wouldn't you say??
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  14:09:08  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I say the media are running out of dirt to report and just covering old ground.

Most detractor want the government to stop ****ing around and get on with running the country. But then they drag up some 2 year old muck and blame the government for it.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  16:54:11  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
and what would you do rabbits if in fact she is telling the truth, just because she didn't answer the question they way you liked it does not make her a liar, you need proof of a lie and 4 Corners certainly did not give any proof.

I reckon 4 Corners started with a great idea of how to expose the Government but in trying they fell flat, so they thought how can we justify this story, I know lets beat up something where there is nothing, and many of the people I have spoken to (labor and Liberal) think the same as me.

Go to Top of Page

stucar17
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
781 Posts
joined 23 Mar 07

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  11:11:18  Show Profile Send stucar17 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
C,Mon trev, surely you cant be serious. She is a liar. There are far too many times when she has been caught out and cant give an answer that doesnt stall, dodge or weave. She has been caught out on the Victory speach for her knifing of Rudd, She lied over when she decided to challange, She lied over the slipper affair, she has been caught out on the Aboriginal riots where her "staff only" and a junior at that were responsible, She lied over the carbon tax, who along with that muppett swan said it was "hysterical claims made by the opposition", She has lied and stalled her way over Craig Thompson, she lied and back tracked with Wilkie, she has lied over Private health where it will now be means tested........The woman is a liar, and between her, the labor party and the unions they are destroying the place.

Put simply Trev, Gillard, Swan, Brown are an absolute disgrace. Thankfully at the next election they will be annihilated and we wont have to put up with them any more, like most people though we just hope we dont have to wait too long.

Im fat because every time i shag your missus she gives me a cookie!
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  13:26:28  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Get over it

So is No No Abbott

They're politicians, they're all ****ing liars and you'd be the dumbest **** on this planet to think otherwise

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  14:27:58  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stucar17

C,Mon trev, surely you cant be serious. She is a liar. There are far too many times when she has been caught out and cant give an answer that doesnt stall, dodge or weave. She has been caught out on the Victory speach for her knifing of Rudd, She lied over when she decided to challange, She lied over the slipper affair, she has been caught out on the Aboriginal riots where her "staff only" and a junior at that were responsible, She lied over the carbon tax, who along with that muppett swan said it was "hysterical claims made by the opposition", She has lied and stalled her way over Craig Thompson, she lied and back tracked with Wilkie, she has lied over Private health where it will now be means tested........The woman is a liar, and between her, the labor party and the unions they are destroying the place.

Put simply Trev, Gillard, Swan, Brown are an absolute disgrace. Thankfully at the next election they will be annihilated and we wont have to put up with them any more, like most people though we just hope we dont have to wait too long.

I will let youtube give you my response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckcH0Wrmy74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPmpswEJ-sg

Edited by - Trev on 16 Feb 2012 14:33:27
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  20:32:54  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Get over it

So is No No Abbott

They're politicians, they're all ****ing liars and you'd be the dumbest **** on this planet to think otherwise

Exactly, they are all the same.

Peter Brock 1945 - 2006 RIP #05
RIP Dale Earnhardt 1951 - 2001 #3
RIP Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011
RIP Jason Richards 1976 - 2011
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.98 seconds.