V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  07:10:12  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We all warned you that Abbott et el were loose cannons, they are starting to show their true colours. Good luck Australia with these bone heads in charge

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  13:39:54  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/cory-bernardi-calls-for-debate-on-abortion-in-controversial-new-book-20140106-30cob.html

Senator Cory Benardi opens his mouth (I think) to tell us everything but what he likes is evil.

Single parents, food for children from the government, workers rights, the gays... all horrible. What we need is more of the church in our lives. Strange, isn't their a royal commission into dirty things that happened when there was more church in our lives?

Boy what a positive government.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  18:45:35  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/cory-bernardi-calls-for-debate-on-abortion-in-controversial-new-book-20140106-30cob.html

Senator Cory Benardi opens his mouth (I think) to tell us everything but what he likes is evil.

Single parents, food for children from the government, workers rights, the gays... all horrible. What we need is more of the church in our lives. Strange, isn't their a royal commission into dirty things that happened when there was more church in our lives?

I agree with most of what corey has to say...what is he saying that wrong ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  18:46:04  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You help me look so left-wing, Mick.

I wouldn't judge any government on one backbencher. Maybe some people judged the last government on Craig Thomson. I don't think that Craig Thomson represented the last government all that well, despite Julia's ringing endorsement of him.

Edited by - Zac on 06 Jan 2014 18:48:59
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  18:50:18  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

You help me look so left-wing, Mick.

I wouldn't judge any government on one backbencher. Maybe some people judged the last government on Craig Thomson. I don't think that Craig Thomson represented the last government all that well, despite Julia 's ringing endorsement of him.

lol...maybe..but..yep I believe some women need to be better educated on abortion....I believe children of single mums are at higher risk of commiting crimes

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  21:03:21  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

I believe some women need to be better educated on abortion....

Cory? Is that you?

Good point. Educate those women to have abortions - and we'd have less kids committing crimes. Maybe somewhere further down the track we could educate the fathers.

Edited by - Zac on 06 Jan 2014 21:14:24
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  21:46:41  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

I believe some women need to be better educated on abortion....

Cory? Is that you?

Good point. Educate those women to have abortions - and we'd have less kids committing crimes. Maybe somewhere further down the track we could educate the fathers.

IMO...some dads don't get a chance to be a dad...but yep your totally right uncle, ALL parents need MORE education

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  22:22:20  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You need a licence to drive a car, one to drive a boat, one to fly, some need a licence to work or trade but any idiot can breed

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  22:24:41  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

You need a licence to drive a car, one to drive a boat, one to fly, some need a licence to work or trade but any idiot can breed

spot on mate

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 06 Jan 2014 :  22:44:12  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Not my fault I'm age 18 and already have four kids to three different women! I just didn't want to use a condom!

Ok that's a joke. I am 18, but I don't have children, and don't plan to for a long time, or maybe even ever. Who knows.

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 07 Jan 2014 :  00:33:48  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

I agree with most of what corey has to say...what is he saying that wrong ?

Come back to me if your wife is ever unfortunate enough to be raped and falls pregnant. Or you have a mentally disabled daughter who falls pregnant and could never care for the baby.

Having a bonehead man dictate what women can and can't do. Surely you don't agree with that unless you like sleeping in the dog house.

As for the 2 parents are better than one, no one is a single parent by choice. Most have a good reason to be single and it often means getting away from a partner who would abuse or molest the children.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 07 Jan 2014 :  09:18:24  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
I believe children of single mums are at higher risk of commiting crimes

I have to disagree with you there T1. I believe that there are some well adjusted children who have a single mother as a parent.

As for you DJR, you couldn't make it four from four?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 07 Jan 2014 :  13:19:40  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:
I believe children of single mums are at higher risk of commiting crimes

I have to disagree with you there T1. I believe that there are some well adjusted children who have a single mother as a parent.

As for you DJR, you couldn't make it four from four?

yep there are some awesome chidren from single mums no doubt...no denying that

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 07 Jan 2014 :  13:23:04  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://m.smh.com.au/national/australia-post-sell-off-would-devastate-rural-towns-20140106-30dmb.html

So Abby boy wants to sell Australia Post.

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/annual-report-results-2013.html

And it earned $312 million after tax. PROFITS of $312 mil and he wants to sell it? when are the adults coming again, the ones who can do basic maths?

Oh wait one of his mates is probably buying.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 07 Jan 2014 :  15:23:43  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

no one is a single parent by choice. Most have a good reason to be single
Which one is it? I'd say many single parents are single by choice, and not just for the reasons you offered.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.17 seconds.