V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 21 Jan 2014 :  08:06:44  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

I see all the Lib supporters dodged the part where Abbott ordered the Navy to violate Indonesian waters as part of his stop the boats strategy.
Point us to the report (or any report)that states that Abbott (or anyone in the Government) ordered the Navy to violate Indonesian waters, and then supporters of all and any sides of politics can talk about it. Meanwhile, it remains another figment of your imagination.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 21 Jan 2014 :  12:48:55  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
sure do, they are ****ers if they think this stuff isn't going to come home to roost

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 21 Jan 2014 :  13:16:00  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

I see all the Lib supporters dodged the part where Abbott ordered the Navy to violate Indonesian waters as part of his stop the boats strategy.
Point us to the report (or any report)that states that Abbott (or anyone in the Government) ordered the Navy to violate Indonesian waters, and then supporters of all and any sides of politics can talk about it. Meanwhile, it remains another figment of your imagination.

Oh come on Zac.....!! What would they do....motor out to within 6 feet of the border and tell the asylum seekers to "paddle that way!" And I think you'll find Navy official admitted they had done it repeatedly...before realising the issue with his admission under questioning and then saying they had done it once....

Mind you...point us to any details about what is happening out there? Stories of Navy brutality and gun toting are emerging....as I suspect you well know....all so very unsavoury....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 21 Jan 2014 :  13:26:25  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ahh "stories" eh!
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 21 Jan 2014 :  14:07:38  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Ahh "stories" eh!

Yeah.... I remember those..... including some very 'tall' stories about children being thrown overboard....

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Jan 2014 :  18:59:04  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
oh FFS ........................... THE ALP RIPPED MONEY OFF SINGLE MOTHERS AND YOUR ****ING CRYING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

of course the ALP wouldn't stick up people on welfare........****ING JOKE

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  07:05:55  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

I remember those..... including some very 'tall' stories about children being thrown overboard....
I can remember back to then, too. The memory is fading, as it was thirteen years and five elections ago.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  08:00:38  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by REM

I remember those..... including some very 'tall' stories about children being thrown overboard....
I can remember back to then, too. The memory is fading, as it was thirteen years and five elections ago.

Yeah all those years ago huh.....yet, here we are.....same dark morality....from those who demonise the vulnerable....for cheap political gain!

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  08:23:20  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Yeah all those years ago huh.....yet, here we are.....same dark morality....from those who demonise the vulnerable....for cheap political gain!

I don't think anyone is "demonising" those true refugees, just the ****ers who think they have a right to enter this country illegally because they can.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  08:30:37  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It sounds like baddies vs goodies - or it could be baddies vs baddies. Is there someone who can simply explain it all to us?
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  08:42:45  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's easy. You can win votes by engaging in peoples fear

We all heard Tony Maggott rabbiting on about class warfare. Well what's this.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abbott-government-has-sabotaged-school-funding-system-report-claims-20140121-316x9.html

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  09:36:31  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

It sounds like baddies vs goodies - or it could be baddies vs baddies. Is there someone who can simply explain it all to us?

Maybe you need to Getup Zac! and yes the ALP has been 'nearly' as dark on this issue as the LNP...

LG....most of those are Poms and Euros...who come here by plane....seems we have an entirely different approach....for them?

Edited by - REM on 22 Jan 2014 09:39:29
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  11:09:43  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Maybe you need to Getup Zac! and yes the ALP has been 'nearly' as dark on this issue as the LNP...

LG....most of those are Poms and Euros...who come here by plane....seems we have an entirely different approach....for them?

Don't give a rats how they get here or where they come from, although I do believe your assumption of 'Poms and Euros' isn't correct.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  13:16:19  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

I have said it before, the all 'refugees' just some are political refugees and most are financial refugees, they are coming out here for a better life not because they are persecuted by their Government, and these financial refugees believe they can buy their way into Australia, by paying / skipping through a number of countries to get to Indonesia, then paying someone to transport them to Australia. If they were true 'political' refuges they would go the nearest country that would give them shelter from the persecution - simple really

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 22 Jan 2014 :  13:46:39  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Spot on Trev!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 11.67 seconds.