V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

stucar17
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
781 Posts
joined 23 Mar 07

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  20:37:15  Show Profile Send stucar17 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev

quote:
Originally posted by stucar17

C,Mon trev, surely you cant be serious. She is a liar. There are far too many times when she has been caught out and cant give an answer that doesnt stall, dodge or weave. She has been caught out on the Victory speach for her knifing of Rudd, She lied over when she decided to challange, She lied over the slipper affair, she has been caught out on the Aboriginal riots where her "staff only" and a junior at that were responsible, She lied over the carbon tax, who along with that muppett swan said it was "hysterical claims made by the opposition", She has lied and stalled her way over Craig Thompson, she lied and back tracked with Wilkie, she has lied over Private health where it will now be means tested........The woman is a liar, and between her, the labor party and the unions they are destroying the place.

Put simply Trev, Gillard, Swan, Brown are an absolute disgrace. Thankfully at the next election they will be annihilated and we wont have to put up with them any more, like most people though we just hope we dont have to wait too long.

I will let youtube give you my response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckcH0Wrmy74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPmpswEJ-sg

Thanks for putting those up trev. good to see those labor values coming through.

1. Carbon tax. Abbott in that video is talking about different ways of having a tax - if needed- without the ridiculous one that the Labor party told us we wouldn't have.

2. That Mark Riley is the biggest labor suck or all the political journalists in Australia. I dont believe that it was very long after that interview that it all blew up in his face and was proved that Abbott was taken out of context.

http://blogs.theaustralian.news.com.au/mediadiary/index.php/theaustralian/comments/mark_riley_and_tony_abbott_yes_it_happens/

And before you say "yeah the australian is pro liberal, what would you expect" the report states that an CH7 poll had 70% believing that the Gillard suck hole riley was out of line. Go figure.

I can put up videos too....Just in case you have forgotten trev......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfV1Gie2n04&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI4ZDAKgDA

Admit it, she and labor are a disgrace....i know you want to !

Im fat because every time i shag your missus she gives me a cookie!
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  21:42:05  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stucar17

Thanks for putting those up trev. good to see those labor values coming through.
Are they any different to Liberal values?
After all you have just replied the exact same way Trev did.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  07:31:18  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That Rudd is a trouble making P.O.S., he is happy to sacrafice what ever chance the Labor Party (albeit slim) had at the next election for the sake of his own ego. What a P.O.S.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  07:57:54  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah and that POS Gillard and the rest of the Labor arseholes from western Sydney gave us a hung parliment.

Rudd would have eaten Abbott alive at the last election.

Funny that when the polls weren't that favourable for Rudd they dumped him but they want to keep this lame arsed bitch in.
Thing is when they got rid of Rudd the polls for the Labor party and Rudds approval rating was on the climb.

Gillard has taken them one way to become the least wanted PM in this countries history

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  08:11:16  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I am enjoying the whole sideshow a great deal!! Gives me a huge laugh every day!!
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8813 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  08:22:38  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
i can see the Labor party putting Rudd back in as leader just so he can lose the election, that way they can get rid of him once and for all

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  09:16:31  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If they go to a ballot about the leadership in the near future, Rudd will get rolled for sure, she should then sack him and throw him out of the party for diloyality, he had dinner with 8 journalists at once recently. All this is supporting what Latham wrote about him

If Gillard was to mend the bridge with Wilkie she will keep the PMship

Edited by - Trev on 20 Feb 2012 09:18:53
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  09:46:20  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gillard has to sack Rudd as soon as possible if she wants to keep her job!!

She has no other option or she will be facing a leadership bloodbath that Labor will not recover from before the next election.

Labor are history regardless of who is leader.

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Marchi1
Sex Jesus

Afghanistan
3817 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  10:58:20  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
She can't sack him otherwise Labour will be considered unsuitable to run the country. You can't just sack a minister on the back of potential infighting. He has to actually do something wrong.

All that would do is escalate the situation further and admit to issues.

Whatever it is, we'll be seeing another 20 years of liberal leadership in the country from the next election on. It really aks the question, can labor come back from this? I really don't think they can. This is one too many **** ups.
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  11:52:56  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Since Latham is being proved correct as each day passes, put him back in!!

It can't get any funnier than it already is!!
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  13:51:24  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I can't believe they are self-destructing like they are, I am very dis-illusioned by all this, but nothing will EVER force me to vote for Liberals under Abbott.

Mind you I live in a blue ribbon Liberal seat Federally and a blue ribbon NP seat for the State, I vote Labor, but it is really a wasted vote in my electorate, but that doesn't stop me.

Go to Top of Page

willsy
V8 Taxi Driver

Australia
3165 Posts
joined 21 Nov 07

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  13:56:49  Show Profile  Visit willsy's Homepage Send willsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
One thing that that I heard on the radio this morning that is concerning, is that AGL announced that they will be charging an extra $150 per household directly due to the Carbon Tax. This is a lot higher than the government projections supposedly, and the rebate we will receive is the amount derived from the projections, and not the actual outcome. Not a good start it seems.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  15:34:11  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It will be interesting to see what the Governments response to that is, or are they all pre-occupied?

Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  15:37:07  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You're not really surprised are, you, willsy???

This mob haven't gone ANYWHERE NEAR a forecasted number since they started - they're not going to start now!!!

Wait until they start the NBN....48bn will turn into 100 - easy....
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 20 Feb 2012 :  15:52:50  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Anyone watch the YouTube vid on Kevin Ruddy boy, was pretty funny...

Peter Brock 1945 - 2006 RIP #05
RIP Dale Earnhardt 1951 - 2001 #3
RIP Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011
RIP Jason Richards 1976 - 2011
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 7.38 seconds.