V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

AlbertM
Crackpot

12530 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  15:46:58  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  15:53:29  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

and have a read of this....http://thedamiansmith.tumblr.com/post/75213269214/give-me-liberty
I read it. At first I thought he was describing Zimbabwe, but no, it's North Korea he's got a thing about.

PS to 27GV: I've resisted the urge to correct people's spelling errors on here for a long time, but as you keep getting it wrong, can I help you with the correct spelling of the main political party of Australia's Federal Opposition? It's the Australian Labor Party.

Edited by - Zac on 21 Feb 2014 15:59:35
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  17:23:49  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by REM

and have a read of this....http://thedamiansmith.tumblr.com/post/75213269214/give-me-liberty
I read it. At first I thought he was describing Zimbabwe, but no, it's North Korea he's got a thing about.

PS to 27GV: I've resisted the urge to correct people's spelling errors on here for a long time, but as you keep getting it wrong, can I help you with the correct spelling of the main political party of Australia's Federal Opposition? It's the Australian Labor Party.

U,u,U,u.....sounds like Qld in the 1980'S! Hey..layoff him Z....maybe 27 supports a birthing party!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  17:31:22  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abbott-government-to-spend-4b-on-new-patrol-aircraft-20140221-335t4.html

Oh hey, I see why we're running out of money. Budget emergency and we buy $4 billion worth of 12 planes that will be built in America.

Surely wasting money on our share in the development cost of the rather crap F35s is worse than spending $4 Billion on planes that work.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  18:14:14  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

U,u,U,u.....sounds like Qld in the 1980'S!
Yes, yes, very good. Tres droll. Feeding the chooks, wasn't it?
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  19:21:30  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
don't you worry about that, you can lead a horse to water but it doesn't make the chooks come to flog the dead horse which will fade the curtains, and the cows milk will be sour because of the unions, and we must lock up all those street marchers because they, they, they're well they're all gay and lesbians and god will will punish everyone that has ever voted Labor and eaten Flo's scones and and been involved with a single mother that has devil spawn for children.
Paper bags what paper bags.

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  19:27:35  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

don't you worry about that, you can lead a horse to water but it doesn't make the chooks come to flog the dead horse which will fade the curtains, and the cows milk will be sour because of the unions, and we must lock up all those street marchers because they, they, they're well they're all gay and lesbians and god will will punish everyone that has ever voted Labor and eaten Flo's scones and and been involved with a single mother that has devil spawn for children.
Paper bags what paper bags.

I just read all of that in my head in Sir Johs voice.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  20:26:55  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
See, Col? Campbell's not really that bad, when you think about what you had.
Go to Top of Page

Madaz
Team Manager

Australia
5056 Posts
joined 21 Mar 07

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  20:34:54  Show Profile Send Madaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

I know this is a blokey-anglo-middle class site.....but has anybody.....anybody....noticed the utter mess at Mannus Island?

anyone?

What mess? Who told you that, Ian Rintoul or one of those other do-gooder "refugee advocates"?

2018 Fantasy League Overall Champion
2017 Fantasy League Tournament Champion
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  21:07:15  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
FFS....are all you in love with John Laws!!!....Love the way people who stand up for human rights are 'do-gooders' nowadays....oh go on.....disparage me some more!

I wonder what would have happened if there were more do-gooders in Germany in 1938....

Remember....evil me prosper when 'do-gooders' are silent....!

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  21:21:09  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Remember....evil me prosper when 'do-gooders' are silent....!
Not evil you. You're OK. Some may say a little out of step with the majority, but that's more power to you. Evil men

Bugger. Twice in a couple of posts I've done it. Sorry, REMy.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  21:23:19  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dreaded double post. Wasn't worth saying twice - once, even.

Edited by - Zac on 21 Feb 2014 21:26:10
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  21:45:29  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah Zac...me and my Friday night red wine fungers....!!!

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  21:57:50  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
White wine for me tonight. Works the same - just not as nice, and a little slower. I'm just a good man doing nothing tonight.

To be continued...

Edited by - Zac on 21 Feb 2014 21:59:35
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  22:54:18  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Auto-correct on a phone; welcome to the modern world.

Found this classic video of Abbott saying he supports a carbon tax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1EXbRSmnmU

quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abbott-government-to-spend-4b-on-new-patrol-aircraft-20140221-335t4.html

Oh hey, I see why we're running out of money. Budget emergency and we buy $4 billion worth of 12 planes that will be built in America.

Surely wasting money on our share in the development cost of the rather crap F35s is worse than spending $4 Billion on planes that work.

That was Howard's screw-up. $150 million wasted on that white elephant, with 100 planes planned at almost $110 million a plane.

Talk about government waste!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-22/mission-australia-cuts-70-jobs/5277218

quote:
A Mission Australia spokeswoman says the jobs market is tough, with 6 per cent unemployment and youth unemployment ranging from 15 per cent to 20 per cent in several major regions.

"Jobs growth has collapsed to its lowest level in more than 20 years, and the national unemployment rate has risen to 6 per cent,"

Welcome to Australia under the Layoff Libs!

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 23 Feb 2014 16:52:11
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.34 seconds.