V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13313 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 13 Mar 2012 :  07:31:50  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I know more about Dowling and his dealings with a couple of prominent local developers while part fo the Redland City Council than you think.

I don't have parlimentry priveledge so i won't say exactly what they were.

Mark Robinson is just a clown who can't even bother being in parliment when he should be there

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 13 Mar 2012 :  08:22:55  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Australia deserves way better than what is on offer from both sides of parliment
We not only deserve better, the polls are saying that we want better. The latest polling (Today, Tuesday March 13) has Labor's primary vote at 31% and the Opposition at 43%. Two party preferred at Labor 43% and Opposition at 47%. Preferred PM: Gillard 39% and Abbott 37%. In other words, we don't like either choice of party or leader, and can't even decide who's the least worst - and why can't we? Because neither side has any real vision or any real ideas, and the wrong people are in the wrong jobs. Swan as Treasurer and Hockey as the alternative? You could go through nearly every portfolio and see it's just as bad.

Edited by - Zac on 14 Mar 2012 08:50:29
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13313 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 13 Mar 2012 :  21:39:59  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dead right Zac

No difference up here in QLD either.

Although Nana Blight is so on the nose she really has no hope of retaining government.

It's that bad a bunch of loonies lead by a gay man has gained a heap of ground on the major parties and continues to do so

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED



Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

 offline

Posted - 13 Mar 2012 :  21:53:20  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I reckon bob is going to easily get 10% of the vote next saturday, the Greens bob that is...the other will struggle to get 5.

Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  11:30:52  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Katters lot will steal votes from the LNP, themselves a fractured bunch of rich half-wits with absolutely no 'real' idea of what's happening under their own noses.

I am starting to think anna will hold her job and Government, I will be surprised if the LNP thugs and moron's can hold it together long enough over the next two weeks to put up any reasonable opposition to Anna's lot in the polls.

CanDo is under scrutiny from the CMC over election funding donations and it will probably end his campaign!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

xr6man
Putty Rd Gate Keeper



Australia
8454 Posts
joined 03 Nov 03

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  11:50:12  Show Profile  Click to see xr6man's MSN Messenger address Send xr6man a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Our mate and Wayne swan Treasurer of the year and that word Surplus!!!

UNDER THE PUMP: Where the government is really spending your petrol taxes

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/money/cost-of-living/under-the-pump-where-your-petrol-taxes-are-really-going/story-fnagkbpv-1226298533026#ixzz1p2zwbhUl

I mean this has been going on since day dot, to use it for swaneys obsession with Surplus is yet another low!!!
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager



5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  15:38:01  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Dead right Zac

No difference up here in QLD either.

Although Nana Blight is so on the nose she really has no hope of retaining government.

It's that bad a bunch of loonies lead by a gay man has gained a heap of ground on the major parties and continues to do so



Gaining on a bunch of loonies lead by a smug, extremist Catholic with billionaire mates to suck off? And a clueless woman who can't run a party for balls for that matter...


_Mford
Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED



Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  16:28:47  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Dead right Zac

No difference up here in QLD either.

Although Nana Blight is so on the nose she really has no hope of retaining government.

It's that bad a bunch of loonies lead by a gay man has gained a heap of ground on the major parties and continues to do so



Gaining on a bunch of loonies lead by a smug, extremist Catholic with billionaire mates to suck off? And a clueless woman who can't run a party for balls for that matter...



Smug, extremist Catholic? According to whom? Someone of the far left? Makes sense now...

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  17:07:22  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bring back the DLP - the catholic break away group from the ALP back in the '50's - LOL

Read Power without Glory by Frank Hardy - a good read for any Australian interested in a bit of Political history

quote:
The DLP was substantially, although not exclusively, a party of Irish Catholics



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Labor_Party_(historical)


EDIT: - bloody typo's - I am over it - LOL

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 14 Mar 2012 17:11:20
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



12526 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  17:49:46  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh dear! The Libs are working together with the Greens.

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/coalition-greens-block-tax-cuts-for-big-business-20120313-1uyk9.html#poll

Not only that they did a back flip.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  17:53:42  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
no, No, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

A bit like a broken record aren't they, the days of Turnbull are getting closer.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED



Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  18:06:31  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

Oh dear! The Libs are working together with the Greens.

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/coalition-greens-block-tax-cuts-for-big-business-20120313-1uyk9.html#poll

Not only that they did a back flip.



Its simple Albert it really is...its not a back flip of any kind. The Greens don't want business paying any less tax and the coalition want to give companies a different tax cut. No conspiracy to work together, it has just worked out that way...

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager



Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  19:40:26  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LP11

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Dead right Zac

No difference up here in QLD either.

Although Nana Blight is so on the nose she really has no hope of retaining government.

It's that bad a bunch of loonies lead by a gay man has gained a heap of ground on the major parties and continues to do so



Gaining on a bunch of loonies lead by a smug, extremist Catholic with billionaire mates to suck off? And a clueless woman who can't run a party for balls for that matter...



Smug, extremist Catholic? According to whom? Someone of the far left? Makes sense now...



Well enlighten us then mate.....ever met him? Know anybody who knows him well? Know anybody who lives in his electorate?


That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.


Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED



Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  19:46:48  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by LP11

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Dead right Zac

No difference up here in QLD either.

Although Nana Blight is so on the nose she really has no hope of retaining government.

It's that bad a bunch of loonies lead by a gay man has gained a heap of ground on the major parties and continues to do so



Gaining on a bunch of loonies lead by a smug, extremist Catholic with billionaire mates to suck off? And a clueless woman who can't run a party for balls for that matter...



Smug, extremist Catholic? According to whom? Someone of the far left? Makes sense now...



Well enlighten us then mate.....ever met him? Know anybody who knows him well? Know anybody who lives in his electorate?





I'm closer to him than you would think

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager



Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

 offline

Posted - 14 Mar 2012 :  20:07:07  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LP11

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by LP11

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Dead right Zac

No difference up here in QLD either.

Although Nana Blight is so on the nose she really has no hope of retaining government.

It's that bad a bunch of loonies lead by a gay man has gained a heap of ground on the major parties and continues to do so



Gaining on a bunch of loonies lead by a smug, extremist Catholic with billionaire mates to suck off? And a clueless woman who can't run a party for balls for that matter...



Smug, extremist Catholic? According to whom? Someone of the far left? Makes sense now...



Well enlighten us then mate.....ever met him? Know anybody who knows him well? Know anybody who lives in his electorate?





I'm closer to him than you would think



I can answer yes to all 3 questions.....

I even know the Priest who trained him at the College .....here's a tip...don't be so quick to rubbish 27Gv!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.


Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 16.47 seconds.