V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 08 Jul 2014 :  23:05:27  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Bligh did it too - I didn't hear you complain then.



Did what?? Claim she did **** that others did.
Newman left Quirk to handle what little the BCC had to do and was sitting in the public gallery leading the LNP

Where's the links???

yep thought so

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 09 Jul 2014 :  12:59:04  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Bligh did it too - I didn't hear you complain then.



Did what?? Claim she did **** that others did.
Newman left Quirk to handle what little the BCC had to do and was sitting in the public gallery leading the LNP

Where's the links???

yep thought so



http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/state-election-2012/battlelines-drawn-as-queensland-election-campaign-kicks-off-20120219-1tgom.html

Thanks

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 10 Jul 2014 :  02:02:28  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Bligh did it too - I didn't hear you complain then.



Did what?? Claim she did **** that others did.
Newman left Quirk to handle what little the BCC had to do and was sitting in the public gallery leading the LNP

Where's the links???

yep thought so



http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/state-election-2012/battlelines-drawn-as-queensland-election-campaign-kicks-off-20120219-1tgom.html

Thanks




Fail

She was the one doing the job
Newman claimed he did it when that was far from the truth

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 10 Jul 2014 :  12:18:04  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Bligh did it too - I didn't hear you complain then.



Did what?? Claim she did **** that others did.
Newman left Quirk to handle what little the BCC had to do and was sitting in the public gallery leading the LNP

Where's the links???

yep thought so



http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/state-election-2012/battlelines-drawn-as-queensland-election-campaign-kicks-off-20120219-1tgom.html

Thanks




Fail

She was the one doing the job
Newman claimed he did it when that was far from the truth



You're right again - so Newman was doing nothing while part of the city was being flooded? Good one

But going back, the point is that this isn't a pissing contest between me and you as to who did more, the point is about politising the fact which by your own omission to address you accept that Blogh did first in the 2012 election. [ ;)]

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager



5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

 offline

Posted - 10 Jul 2014 :  12:33:48  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-10/live3a-senate-debates-repeal-of-carbon-tax/5587056

Holy hell, Abbott can't even stop lying to Palmer to try and repeal the carbon tax. He is an absolute and complete failure and disgrace to the nation.

quote:
Palmer United Party leader Clive Palmer has accused the Federal Government of "double-crossing" his senators over the carbon tax repeal.
It was expected the repeal legislation would pass the Senate today, but PUP senators have indicated they will now oppose it.
PUP wanted amendments to ensure that savings from the carbon tax repeal are passed onto consumers, but Mr Palmer claims the Government has not honoured the agreement.



All the Libs had to do to succeed was add amendments to protect regular Aussies and Abbott couldn't even do that. Abbott despises regular Australians. What a complete failure.


_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 10 Jul 2014 :  18:09:51  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't know whether, in time, Palmer will see today as a good move because he is just pissing off his voter base and potential voter base as the labor voters won't go for him as eventually he will support the repeal of the carbon tax.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager



5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

 offline

Posted - 11 Jul 2014 :  02:30:06  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Palmer will never forget the double crossing by Abbott. Tony tried to trick him by not including the amendments they both agreed upon.

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/the-pulse-live/politics-live-july-10-2014-20140710-3bnuh.html

Treacherous Tone!


_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 11 Jul 2014 :  12:45:41  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

Palmer will never forget the double crossing by Abbott. Tony tried to trick him by not including the amendments they both agreed upon.

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/the-pulse-live/politics-live-july-10-2014-20140710-3bnuh.html

Treacherous Tone!



Yes well fortunate Clive largely agrees with the liberal ideals then.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 11 Jul 2014 :  13:06:31  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/breaking-news/pm-cops-it-for-praising-japan-wwii-skills/story-fni6ul2m-1226983379759?nk=0d42125dabacf1b3029e368da1af3b1c

Hmmmm, I suppose that when you become best buddies, each others wrong doings are swept under the rug?
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager



5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

 offline

Posted - 11 Jul 2014 :  13:30:07  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

Palmer will never forget the double crossing by Abbott. Tony tried to trick him by not including the amendments they both agreed upon.

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/the-pulse-live/politics-live-july-10-2014-20140710-3bnuh.html

Treacherous Tone!



Yes well fortunate Clive largely agrees with the liberal ideals then.



Let's see how much longer he does when a 'liberal ideals' Murdoch rag disrespects him like this:

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2014/07/11/1226985/160914-2ae29b40-087e-11e4-ac31-28cbd3f83dd9.jpg

Grubby PhotoShop of Clive in his underwear, all because poor little Abbott tried to double cross Clive. And you blokes want him to help you...


_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 11 Jul 2014 :  19:30:46  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

Palmer will never forget the double crossing by Abbott. Tony tried to trick him by not including the amendments they both agreed upon.

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/the-pulse-live/politics-live-july-10-2014-20140710-3bnuh.html

Treacherous Tone!



Yes well fortunate Clive largely agrees with the liberal ideals then.



Let's see how much longer he does when a 'liberal ideals' Murdoch rag disrespects him like this:

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2014/07/11/1226985/160914-2ae29b40-087e-11e4-ac31-28cbd3f83dd9.jpg

Grubby PhotoShop of Clive in his underwear, all because poor little Abbott tried to double cross Clive. And you blokes want him to help you...



That isn't going to get his ire up all that much considering that the Australian has been after him ever since he detached himself from the Liberal Party and started up his new party.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager



5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

 offline

Posted - 12 Jul 2014 :  12:24:32  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So Abbott's mouthpiece has been calling for his head and you still blindly believe Clive is going to support everything Abbott offers?

He isn't spineless like the Nationals for godsakes.

Time for Abbott to negotiate with the smaller parties. Oh wait, he promised not to do that. What. A. Failure.


_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 12 Jul 2014 :  18:21:34  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

So Abbott's mouthpiece has been calling for his head and you still blindly believe Clive is going to support everything Abbott offers?




I'm not saying he is going to support everything Abbott offers but he will IMO support the majority of them.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager



5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

 offline

Posted - 12 Jul 2014 :  22:24:23  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No. Palmer will support and pass whatever he likes, not Abbott, because Abbott is weak and out of his depth.

http://m.smh.com.au/business/economists-rubbish-talk-of-debt-crisis-20140711-3bslv.html

In other news, economist point out how the budget crisis is another one of Tony's lies and failures.


_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 13 Jul 2014 :  05:21:03  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Most thinking people knew that the talk of the 'budget emergency' was all Liberal bull****, but the sheeple believed it

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 13 Jul 2014 05:21:28
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.14 seconds.