V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  16:10:07  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Just proves a point rabbits, us Labor people are relalistic about our party, we know their faults, we accept their faults, whereas the LNP supporters honestly believe that their party can do no wrong, well let me let you in on a little secret, they do shyte loads wrong, that is why they get booted out of Government.

I was not a fan of the Brumby Government here in Victoria and I was acutally a little bit on favour of a change, (mind you I didn't vote for them), but this lame arse Government we have now is a joke, they have done nothing in the 18 months in power, they were left a good strong economy by Labor and now they are sprouting today they are going to start selling off Government infrastructure, this is what Kennet did (at least he had a reason) and he got booted for it, this (State) Liberal Government is just a huge waste of time marching still, doing nothing.

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 23 Mar 2012 16:11:14
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  18:05:16  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

That rant about proves what I was saying...if you actually read it.

Labor in QLD suck.
Labor in Canberra suck.

It's all good Col....have a great day tomorrow, mate....

Good luck labor!

Peter Brock 1945 - 2006 RIP #05
RIP Dale Earnhardt 1951 - 2001 #3
RIP Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011
RIP Jason Richards 1976 - 2011
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 23 Mar 2012 :  21:57:50  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by HDT05

quote:

Labor in QLD suck.
Labor in Canberra suck.

Good luck labor!

Luck wont be enough I'm afraid, they could be down to 12 seats or less if the polls are correct!!

I think I'm just as concerned if the other lot get in, they are as bad as Labor!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 24 Mar 2012 :  00:18:01  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

quote:

quote:

Labor in QLD suck.
Labor in Canberra suck.

Good luck labor!

Luck wont be enough I'm afraid, they could be down to 12 seats or less if the polls are correct!!

I think I'm just as concerned if the other lot get in, they are as bad as Labor!!

I know that's why I said good luck!

Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED

Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

Posted - 24 Mar 2012 :  00:28:37  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Labor in QLD suck.
Labor in Canberra suck.

Good luck labor!

They need to be given a chance Em, or we will never know!!

Go to Top of Page

HDT05
Team Manager

Australia
6165 Posts
joined 15 Feb 11

Posted - 24 Mar 2012 :  00:33:07  Show Profile Send HDT05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LP11

quote:

quote:

quote:

Labor in QLD suck.
Labor in Canberra suck.

Good luck labor!

Yep, I would still be concerned though..

Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 24 Mar 2012 :  07:06:46  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LP11

quote:

quote:

quote:

Labor in QLD suck.
Labor in Canberra suck.

Good luck labor!

Feel free to use other states as examples. Nothing changes but the letterheads from paliament.

For the first several months, they will say how bad Labor was by using exagerated figures. The next year they will bog the state down in reviews, and then sell off more public assests.

The QLD LNP had trouble having an elected leader. How are they going to run a state?

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 24 Mar 2012 :  08:40:22  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

That won't be good, you do need an effective opposition.

Federally there is an effective one, they are taking to fight up to Federal Labor, albeit with ****-wit as a leader.

A good opposition makes for a better Government, they will hold the sitting Government to account

And all this discussion about Queensland election should be in the Queenslad Election thread, not in here -

Edited by - Trev on 24 Mar 2012 08:42:05
Go to Top of Page

xr6man
Putty Rd Gate Keeper

Australia
8454 Posts
joined 03 Nov 03

Posted - 26 Mar 2012 :  08:00:43  Show Profile  Click to see xr6man's MSN Messenger address Send xr6man a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gee wizz I bet a cold shiver went down Federal Labor spine after it lost a STATE!!! And really Labor has been far more affective at winning elections than governing!!!
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 26 Mar 2012 :  13:51:24  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Abbott showed us another lame arsed attempt at discrediting the Carbon Tax by trying to say that was an issue in QLD.

There were lots of things in QLD that got the ALP voted out. The carbon tax wasn't one of them

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  07:19:43  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If there was ever a reason to not vote Liberal this it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZIZoFHj6bw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r04AW0aJXc

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  07:53:23  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Jeez, you're right. No way will I ever vote for Clive Palmer.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  08:08:11  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I mentioned this in the QLD election topic.

Clive is full of ****.
When he was doing his victory speech for the LNP in the tally room.
One thing he said was the win was for getting jobs for QLDers yet Pie eater Palmer is one that has been sprouting about bringing cheap labour into this country.
He's a ****ing hypocrite of the highest order.
He wants everyone else to employ QLDers except himself

I think those tinfoil hats are starting to affect his thinking

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  08:17:38  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Luckily, we don't get as much of Clive Palmer down here in NSW as Queenslanders do, but what we get is more than enough.

I'd rather live in Canberra so I could vote for someone who really knows how to explain things to dummies like me. Like this, for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryvq9JEWZmg
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  08:56:31  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
hahaha aaahhhh Zac, you brighten my morning each and every day!!

She did a good job of that, don't you reckon???
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 20.5 seconds.