V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

AlbertM
Crackpot

12526 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Sep 2014 :  16:43:57  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You'd be right LG if he was sharing instead of attacking.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 14 Sep 2014 :  17:26:16  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

...and you're not!
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  17:03:32  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I see this idiot Abbott is taking us back to the Howard era again, this time we are off to fight someone else's war. I can't believe we stuck our hand up for this AGAIN, even after that hypocrite Howard said he was 'embarrassed', I know what he should be and 'embarrassed' doesn't come into the vocabulary

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  18:53:12  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I can't wait till Gillard unloads on Carr being lazy. What an incredibly overrated foreign minister and premier.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.

Edited by - bundy5 on 23 Sep 2014 18:53:45
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12526 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  19:51:41  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

...and you're not!

I have been called may things because I expressed support for Labor, funny it's only now you have a problem with labels.

Need a crow bar to remove that foot from your mouth?

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  20:32:01  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

...and you're not!

I have been called may things because I expressed support for Labor, funny it's only now you have a problem with labels.

Need a crow bar to remove that foot from your mouth?

If you care to look back through this thread you'll probably be surprised then that most of the name calling etc has been done by those who profess to support Labor. If you also care to look we have been clamping down on it for a very long time

A crow bar isn't necessary.

Now back to the topic thanks.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  21:12:33  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

I see this idiot Abbott is taking us back to the Howard era again, this time we are off to fight someone else's war. I can't believe we stuck our hand up for this AGAIN, even after that hypocrite Howard said he was 'embarrassed', I know what he should be and 'embarrassed' doesn't come into the vocabulary

It has Labor's support, so what is the problem?

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 24 Sep 2014 :  06:17:23  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Me, I have a problem doing another John Howard **** up, unlike you I don't blindly follow the Party line

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 24 Sep 2014 :  12:37:37  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

Me, I have a problem doing another John Howard **** up, unlike you I don't blindly follow the Party line

That's nice to know.

On Gillard related matters, good to see that she has found peace with herself over the backstabbing of Rudd. She says that she didn't have to do any lobbying to get members to switch sides they just all one day decided to throw their weight behind her magically. Also good to see that she was oblivious to the factions installing her as PM as if she were their puppet - which she was.

Edited by - bundy5 on 24 Sep 2014 12:38:20
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 24 Sep 2014 :  17:38:37  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Funny, she just repeated the same thing Abbott did to Turnbull in 2009.

I prefer having a puppet of factions instead of a puppet of Murdoch, who deliberately removed his Australian citizenship. So does the country according to the polls. Abbott is only slightly above the depths the ALP were in because of a terror scare.

But will the terror scares continue until the next election?

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 24 Sep 2014 17:39:22
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 24 Sep 2014 :  18:30:18  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

Funny, she just repeated the same thing Abbott did to Turnbull in 2009.

I prefer having a puppet of factions instead of a puppet of Murdoch, who deliberately removed his Australian citizenship. So does the country according to the polls. Abbott is only slightly above the depths the ALP were in because of a terror scare.

But will the terror scares continue until the next election?

TBH I think that is a pretty low shot at the defence forces and Abbott's efforts to bring more stability to the world.

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 25 Sep 2014 :  03:32:47  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ahahaha Abbott's efforts? I thought our defense forces were there on a humanitarian effort. Now it looks like you think its a glorious crusade being lead by an Abbott in shining armor.

Bikies and gangs have been attacking more people for years. I support our troops in Iraq but the terror scare here was ****ing Tampa #2. What a bloody beat up.

More people die each hour from tobacco... and Abbott opposed plain packaging.

Now here's the real thing that will ruin thousands of Aussie lives; criminal University costs.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 26 Sep 2014 :  09:14:31  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
In other news, Peter Slipper has now received his sentence for going on taxpayer funded wine tasting adventures.

He will have to pay the $1000 back, do 300 hours of Community Service and also has a two year good behaviour bond.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/peter-slipper-sentenced-to-community-service-for-fraud-over-cabcharge-visits-to-canberra-wineries-20140924-10lbta.html

Edited by - CP on 26 Sep 2014 10:17:05
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 26 Sep 2014 :  09:51:52  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Ahahaha Abbott's efforts? I thought our defense forces were there on a humanitarian effort. Now it looks like you think its a glorious crusade being lead by an Abbott in shining armor.

Bikies and gangs have been attacking more people for years. I support our troops in Iraq but the terror scare here was ****ing Tampa #2. What a bloody beat up.

Now here's the real thing that will ruin thousands of Aussie lives; criminal University costs.

It'd be interesting to read what you think of the terror scare here now that the 2 task force policemen were attacked and the sailor was also attacked on his way to work.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 26 Sep 2014 :  19:32:40  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

It'd be interesting to read what you think of the terror scare here now that the 2 task force policemen were attacked and the sailor was also attacked on his way to work.

I don't think there is much to think about the incident in bold because... it never happened.

I'd say they weren't the first police to be attacked by a crazy suspect. A suspect who had no plans to behead anyone.

https://twitter.com/ABCNews24/status/514914467415851008

Try again.

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 26 Sep 2014 19:33:06
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.39 seconds.