V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  15:06:11  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You keep prattling on about numbers rabbits, they didn't flick because his popularity was low they flicked him for his poor managment style, something that you and your right winged mates ****-canned him for, now it is "poor Kevin, stbbed by the faceless men", what a load of ****, he went under for the same reasons Latham went under, poor managment and not including the whole team in his managment of the Government.

Move on to something more intelligent for a while, you are like a broken record, do you read the "Christopher Pyne book of pissing and moaning" for motivation to post on this forum?

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  15:57:55  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You better hope the election comes around quickly then, because whist ever these morons are in power, I'll keep 'pissing and moaning'.

Get used to it.

And no, he didn't get removed for his management style - he lived by the popularity sword ( the party didn't want him in the job, but the public did, so he got it ), and he died by the popluarity sword.

What, are you trying to tell me the powers-that-be are trying to display that they now have some honor and integrity????

BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep 'em coming, Trev - that's GOLD!!
Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED

Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  16:30:13  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

You better hope the election comes around quickly then, because whist ever these morons are in power, I'll keep 'pissing and moaning'.

Get used to it.

And no, he didn't get removed for his management style - he lived by the popularity sword ( the party didn't want him in the job, but the public did, so he got it ), and he died by the popluarity sword.

What, are you trying to tell me the powers-that-be are trying to display that they now have some honor and integrity????

BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep 'em coming, Trev - that's GOLD!!

haha rabbits

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  16:55:33  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

and you know this how, because Rupert Murdoch told you - LOL, never let the truth get in the way of a good story

I think I am a fair bit closer to the goings on than you, but have a laugh coz we all do at you lot with Tony out the front

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 02 Apr 2012 17:01:28
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  17:19:43  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That's ok - I laugh at him too.
Go to Top of Page

Marchi1
Sex Jesus

Afghanistan
3816 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  19:10:34  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Right now would be the perfect time to turf Tony. Massive lead in the polls.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  19:16:35  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

That's ok - I laugh at him too.

Most of us do and we admit it!
Try to get a Laborite to admit Julia's a joke!
Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED

Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  19:24:10  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Marchi1

Right now would be the perfect time to turf Tony. Massive lead in the polls.

Sorry party politics doesn't work that way...I wish it did though in these circumstances...

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  20:02:14  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Labor's primary preference in this weekends poll - 27%

Didn't the party bleed their PM for numbers not even that low??

Yep and his numbers were on the rise at the time.

Yet Gillards are only heading in one direction.

I wouldn't have been that impressed with Abbotts numbers either.
56% dis-approval rating.
god help us if this moron ever becomes PM.

Even LNP members hate him.
I said to Peter Dowling (local state member) that Newman was probably the best thing that happened to the LNP in QLD and asked him when the coalition was going to get rid of Abbott.
He rolled his eyes and said not soon enough.
Even his booth workers reckon that Abbott is a tool

Rank and file members of the LNP/coalition want him gone.

How long can he keep his spot for is another thing

i'd be really happy if both parties cleared the decks of the useless clowns that inhabit the front bench on both sides of parliment

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED

Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

Posted - 02 Apr 2012 :  20:16:34  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:

Labor's primary preference in this weekends poll - 27%

Didn't the party bleed their PM for numbers not even that low??

Yep and his numbers were on the rise at the time.

Yet Gillards are only heading in one direction.

I wouldn't have been that impressed with Abbotts numbers either.
56% dis-approval rating.
god help us if this moron ever becomes PM.

Even LNP members hate him.
I said to Peter Dowling (local state member) that Newman was probably the best thing that happened to the LNP in QLD and asked him when the coalition was going to get rid of Abbott.
He rolled his eyes and said not soon enough.
Even his booth workers reckon that Abbott is a tool

Rank and file members of the LNP/coalition want him gone.

How long can he keep his spot for is another thing

i'd be really happy if both parties cleared the decks of the useless clowns that inhabit the front bench on both sides of parliment

Lets be clear here. State LNP members don't hate him. Some would just prefer if he wasn't leader based on some personal reason.

As for him having a high disapproval rating (similar levels to Gillard it should be noted), well in the end that is going to count for absolutely nothing if the two party preferred margin is so large. So he will continue to reign...

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 03 Apr 2012 :  07:43:17  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Lets be clear here.
In that conversation, one booth worker said he was an idiot and an embarressment to the party

You can mimmick the QLD Labor party all you wnat and just try to cover it with spin like they did for over 20 years or you can join reality that Tony Abbott is on the nose with the Australian population.

At 27% it's only the rusted on Labor party supporters that still think Gillard is ok.
At 56% dis-approval for Budgie Boy it's only the rusted on Liberal party supporters that think he is ok and even some of the very people that are passionate about the party enough to work at the booths think he stinks

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 03 Apr 2012 :  08:37:26  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Come on, Col - '56% Disapproval'?? That's like saying '97% fat Free' - no, it's 3% fat, just as it's a 44% APPROVAL over a 27% one for Gillard....
Go to Top of Page

LP11
BANNED

Australia
1293 Posts
joined 27 Feb 12

Posted - 03 Apr 2012 :  19:56:40  Show Profile Send LP11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Lets be clear here.
In that conversation, one booth worker said he was an idiot and an embarressment to the party

You can mimmick the QLD Labor party all you wnat and just try to cover it with spin like they did for over 20 years or you can join reality that Tony Abbott is on the nose with the Australian population.

At 27% it's only the rusted on Labor party supporters that still think Gillard is ok.
At 56% dis-approval for Budgie Boy it's only the rusted on Liberal party supporters that think he is ok and even some of the very people that are passionate about the party enough to work at the booths think he stinks

So one booth member and you straight away tarnish the rest of the members' opinions...yep well done. BTW when I said state members, I meant parliamentary members...

---------------------------------------------------

'The end is nigh' - that saying is coming ever closer to fruition for this government...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/national/thomson-report-goes-to-prosecutors/story-e6freooo-1226317689116

Edited by - LP11 on 03 Apr 2012 21:55:38
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12530 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 04 Apr 2012 :  18:53:01  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And today the DPP has thrown out the report. Oh well...

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 04 Apr 2012 :  20:19:13  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

And today the DPP has thrown out the report. Oh well...

because it should have gone to the police and not the DPP.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.41 seconds.