V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 28 Oct 2014 :  09:02:28  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Now, now Trev - play the ball not the man.

I call it as I see it

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 11 Nov 2014 :  16:09:34  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Abbott and Hockey are looking after Defence personnel too, a pay cut, loss of allowances, and removal of some Christmas leave days!

What great blokes!! Sending people into a war zone and cutting there pay!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 11 Nov 2014 :  19:08:17  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I got a little note with my tax return advising me where my taxes were going, of course these tools that are our Government had all the welfare stuff at the top to make it look like we are supporting a bunch of no-hopers like pensioners and disability recipients, **** I hate this Government, I can't wait until they arse-holed out, unfortunately 2 years to go.

I have noticed that all the Liberal voters/supporters haven't been in here bleating about what a great job the tools are doing, and we all know why, coz they are not doing a good job and the electorate know it, they WILL be a one term Government.

Just like the Vict Libs, they are (will be) gone, one thing these Liberals haven't learned down here, you don't screw education coz you will get thrown out, the electorate did it to Kennett when he slashed education and now these idiots have done the same and they are / will be GONE!!!

Edited by - Trev on 12 Nov 2014 04:18:26
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 11 Nov 2014 :  19:24:28  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

I got a little note with my tax return advising me where my taxes were going, of course these tools that are our Government had all the welfare stuff at the top to make it look like we are supporting a bunch of no-hopers like pensioners and disability recipients, **** I hate this Government, I can't wait until they arse-holed out, unfortunately 2 years to go.

I have noticed that all the Liberal voters/supporters haven't been in here bleating about what a great job the tools are doing, and we all know why, coz they are doing a good job and the electorate know it, they WILL be a one term Government.

Just like the Vict Libs, they are (will be) gone, one thing these Liberals haven't learned down here, you don't screw education coz you will get thrown out, the electorate did it to Kennett when he slashed education and now these idiots have done the same and they are / will be GONE!!!

Trev when you are in government no news is good news.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Madaz
Team Manager

Australia
5056 Posts
joined 21 Mar 07

Posted - 12 Nov 2014 :  12:33:06  Show Profile Send Madaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

I hate politicians. Not all of them but probably about 95%, so pretty much most of them.

They are self-serving scumbags and there is no lower job you can do in life.

That is all.

2018 Fantasy League Overall Champion
2017 Fantasy League Tournament Champion
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 12 Nov 2014 :  13:17:53  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
bundy5 is on your ignore list

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 12 Nov 2014 :  17:03:18  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

bundy5 is on your ignore list

Thanks for the compliment. But I'm not a politician.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 13 Nov 2014 :  19:10:09  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

I have noticed that all the Liberal voters/supporters haven't been in here bleating about what a great job the tools are doing, and we all know why, coz they are doing a good job and the electorate know it, they WILL be a one term Government.

Actually, I think the other LNP supporters know when it's wise to be quiet... unlike some people who've had 4 different accounts...

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 13 Nov 2014 :  20:20:47  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:

quote:

Actually, I think the other LNP supporters know when it's wise to be quiet... unlike some people who've had 4 different accounts...

That makes no sense

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 14 Nov 2014 :  12:06:18  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:

quote:

That makes no sense

Is it 5 now?

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 14 Nov 2014 :  19:13:26  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Getting back onto politics, I think this country is real lucky to have Abbott there representing the country than office boy Shorten who no one internationally knows him let alone any Australian. That coupled with our best foreign Minister since Downer in Bishop Australia is doing well.

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 14 Nov 2014 :  20:33:59  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Getting back onto politics, I think this country is real lucky to have Abbott there representing the country than office boy Shorten who no one internationally knows him let alone any Australian. That coupled with our best foreign Minister since Downer in Bishop Australia is doing well.

haha....some mother's do have em!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 14 Nov 2014 20:34:29
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 14 Nov 2014 :  21:11:43  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

haha....some mother's do have em!

I'm guessing only Turnbull would be acceptable to you to represent the country

But hey who better than someone from Manly to cater for the diversity of the international leaders

Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 16 Nov 2014 :  10:21:58  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Joe hockey has been on ABC24 a fair bit today, they have been replaying Insight interview done earlier this morning.

He has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he really is an inept moron!!

Its no wonder tony threw him in front of the bus over the budget, he's not smart enough to remember what he said yesterday!!ha ha

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 16 Nov 2014 :  17:07:43  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OMFG, WHAT A ****ER ABBOTT IS, AND HE HAS JUST SHOWN THE WORLD WHAT A ****ER HE IS

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 29.03 seconds.