V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  11:33:09  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Just like the previous government leader...

Come on LG, even you must be cringing at this bloke, Gillard broke ONE promise, these bastards are doing it daily, then lying about lying

How hard is it to introduce a tax with offsets??

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17197 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  12:35:19  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Just like the previous government leader...

Come on LG, even you must be cringing at this bloke, Gillard broke ONE promise, these bastards are doing it daily, then lying about lying

She broke one that is continually highlighted because it was the 'feature'... reckon Tony will be remembered for one 'feature' too whatever that may be...

but holding onto "my basket case is better than your basket case" doesn't make either party better than the other.

Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  14:53:58  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:

I'm not happy about the axing of the GP co-payment.

Why not? It's $7 you get to keep in your pocket and will make it easier for you to cope with cost of living increases.

Labor may as well be in government if this lot aren't going to make the hard, unpopular decisions to get the budget back into the black.

Like kicking the sick in society when they're down.

The carbon tax was unpopular but it brought in revenue. The attempt to wind back concessions on Super for the rich was unpopular, would have put billions back in the budget.

But you righties can't have that, must prevent the rich from contributing aka...the "heavy lifting"

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford

Edited by - AlbertM on 27 Nov 2014 17:45:21
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  17:04:58  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:

I'm not happy about the axing of the GP co-payment.

Why not? It's $7 you get to keep in your pocket and will make it easier for you to cope with cost of living increases.

Labor may as well be in government if this lot aren't going to make the hard, unpopular decisions to get the budget back into the black.

That's a funny way of admitting they lied.

So, if you're fine with lies to fix the budget then Gillard must have actually been a great PM, huh?

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  17:30:49  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

But you righties can't have that, must prevent the rich from contributing aka...the "heavy lifting"

I am. I am acquiring more skills to earn more money and thus paying more tax.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  17:44:38  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Oh Cool!

Hey everyone bundy's got this one, he'll pull us out of this budget deficit.

Backing the wrong gov ol'boy. Abbott and Co have blow it more than labor did.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  17:51:15  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If they were in a brothel....could they organise a comfort session?

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2014/nov/27/coalitions-gp-co-payment-strategy-foundering-on-the-rocks-of-confusion?CMP=soc_567

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  18:21:18  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, they are the so called adults...

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  20:07:23  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh Cool!

You can be rest assured that we would be far more in the red if Labor and Bill were still in power.

Edited by - bundy5 on 27 Nov 2014 20:09:06
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  20:43:28  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh Cool!

You can be rest assured that we would be far more in the red if Labor and Bill were still in power.

You were assuring us all that the Liberals would fix everything. Looks like your word is worth about as much as Tony's.

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 27 Nov 2014 20:43:47
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  20:47:29  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh Cool!

You were assuring us all that the Liberals would fix everything. Looks like your word is worth about as much as Tony's.

I also said it would take time - at least 2 terms of government compared to Labor's 3

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  21:30:34  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh Cool!

I also said it would take time - at least 2 terms of government compared to Labor's 3

Labor had 3 terms? Looks like your word is worth about as much as Tony's.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 28 Nov 2014 :  04:32:59  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 28 Nov 2014 :  05:56:44  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh Cool!

Labor had 3 terms? Looks like your word is worth about as much as Tony's.

Umm - that is 3 extra terms of government if Labor got back in and even then...

Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 28 Nov 2014 :  15:49:32  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh Cool!

Errr... Hockey doubled it in 8 months and still going backwards.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.58 seconds.