V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

AlbertM
Crackpot



12526 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  16:07:50  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
...That moment when a person uses a JPG image of 5 green boxes on the internet to gain credibility...

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager



5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

 offline

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  16:26:34  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

...That moment when a person uses a JPG image of 5 green boxes on the internet to gain credibility...



Sounds like a person who's run out of arguments and is... trolling. Considering that has nothing to do with Libs vs. ALP

I see Zac hasn't picked up an off topic ping from the mod who's given me all my "lights" since early 2013. And guess which mod has come out to support him.


_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 10 Dec 2014 16:36:10
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  18:55:34  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It looks like we're off-topic yet again. I'll put my hand up for being partly to blame, but I'm not to blame for others who followed. I've no idea what Albie is on about. Maybe a psychiatrist could explain, and Gilles can work out his conspiracy theories with himself.

Back on topic: 27GV, you're claiming a correct prediction about Abbott failing as PM. Well, he's still PM, so he hasn't failed yet. Way down in the polls, not yet failed, but heading that way. Did you predict Gillard and Rudd failing? Not that I recall. Keep working on those predictions. Your Abbott one may well be right - in time. So might your Bill Shorten one as a three term PM. Jeez... long term forecasting...

Edited by - Zac on 10 Dec 2014 18:56:32
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  21:10:28  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

...That moment when a person uses a JPG image of 5 green boxes on the internet to gain credibility...



Sounds like a person who's run out of arguments and is... trolling. Considering that has nothing to do with Libs vs. ALP

I see Zac hasn't picked up an off topic ping from the mod who's given me all my "lights" since early 2013. And guess which mod has come out to support him.



Would you like another?
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 online

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  07:32:46  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm the same age, but if get caught for suspicion of drug trafficking, will the Foreign Affairs Minister help me out too?

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/kalynda-davis-free-from-drug-charges-thanks-to-julie-bishop/story-fnj3rq0y-1227151129823
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  09:30:36  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It looks like Abbott is managing his Government just like Rudd did, that will certainly be a winner for him - http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abbotts-coalition-not-a-happy-family-say-backbenchers-20141207-121pj4.html

and this is a good read as well
http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/julie-bishop-and-peta-credlin-relationship-has-irretrievably-broken-down-report-20141210-123v6d.html

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 11 Dec 2014 12:56:30
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  13:02:31  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

...That moment when a person uses a JPG image of 5 green boxes on the internet to gain credibility...



Sounds like a person who's run out of arguments and is... trolling. Considering that has nothing to do with Libs vs. ALP

I see Zac hasn't picked up an off topic ping from the mod who's given me all my "lights" since early 2013. And guess which mod has come out to support him.



Would you like another?



Id think he would rather see the mod in question do their job correctly for a change....that's my take on it anyway

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  13:22:28  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

...That moment when a person uses a JPG image of 5 green boxes on the internet to gain credibility...



Sounds like a person who's run out of arguments and is... trolling. Considering that has nothing to do with Libs vs. ALP

I see Zac hasn't picked up an off topic ping from the mod who's given me all my "lights" since early 2013. And guess which mod has come out to support him.



Would you like another?



Id think he would rather see the mod in question do their job correctly for a change....that's my take on it anyway



FYI if the poster in question was totally off topic then he would have been penalised. Perhaps you could think along the lines of, say, goat conversations being worked into many topics.
That may help clear your mind...
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  13:24:18  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

...That moment when a person uses a JPG image of 5 green boxes on the internet to gain credibility...



Sounds like a person who's run out of arguments and is... trolling. Considering that has nothing to do with Libs vs. ALP

I see Zac hasn't picked up an off topic ping from the mod who's given me all my "lights" since early 2013. And guess which mod has come out to support him.



Would you like another?



Id think he would rather see the mod in question do their job correctly for a change....that's my take on it anyway



FYI if the poster in question was totally off topic then he would have been penalised. Perhaps you could think along the lines of, say, goat conversations being worked into many topics.
That may help clear your mind...



just trying to help

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  13:25:03  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
back on topic you blokes, there is a under-performing, over promising Government that need our schlacking

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  13:40:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

back on topic you blokes, there is a under-performing, over promising Government that need our schlacking




spot on, the south aussie ALP are TERRIBLE...fair dinkium they are killing this state

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  13:49:39  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
whatever - LOL

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  19:34:44  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You labor supporters need to pull your heads into line - you haven't won yet.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 12 Dec 2014 :  03:30:22  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You better pull yours out of Tony's arse

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 online

Posted - 13 Dec 2014 :  19:26:53  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
More Government job cuts at the they are going to scrap 175 agencies, and merge others.

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/jobs-to-go-with-axed-government-agencies-20141213-126ek7.html

The list of agencies to be scrapped and merged are here:

http://resources.news.com.au/files/2014/12/12/1227154/503749-aus-file-committee-clean-up.pdf

Its a massive list, and I'm not even sure that some of thise agencies are for.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.5 seconds.