V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 590

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  21:18:11  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

Come on, Col - '56% Disapproval'?? That's like saying '97% fat Free' - no, it's 3% fat, just as it's a 44% APPROVAL over a 27% one for Gillard....

Not quite Rabs there were a heap un-decided, but fair suck of the sauce bottle, if you think 44% of the people approve of him, well thats just being silly.

Mate i'm with you i'm over gillard and these ****wit germs that she has in her government.
Most of them are that ****ing thick they she's the answer to keep them in power.
Leave her where she is and there'll be lucky to be an ALP after the next election.

You Lib fanboys might like that idea but i don't.
Part of the reason why QLD had a crap government for 20 years was because of the useless garbage in the QLD coaltion

Oh and BundyLPDarwin you weren't there so pull your head in

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22426 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  21:19:10  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I made that statement after listening to Chris Brown himself, not some reporter, Trev.

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 05 Apr 2012 21:20:21
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  21:30:59  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Come on, Col - '56% Disapproval'?? That's like saying '97% fat Free' - no, it's 3% fat, just as it's a 44% APPROVAL over a 27% one for Gillard....

There were also a heap uf un-decided, so claiming that he has a 44% approval rating is just being silly.

Then again, i'm with you, i'm sick of her and the useless fools that think she is the answer.
If she leads them to the next eletion they'll be lucky if there is an ALP.
But while tony is leader anything is possible.

Fo the good of this country both of them need to go.

Oh and bundydarwinlp pull your head in you have no idea what was said

Even my X mother in law who is a paid up National party member hates him.
He's ****ing dickwit and the sooner the Libs wake up to this the better

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9920 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  21:53:59  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev

Again, the media is reporting their opinion instead of fact, I don't even bother with the 7.30 Report now that Kerry O'Brien is gone, that bloke that runs it now could get a job in one of the TT, ACA or 60 Minutes programs, he full of his own opinions, not reporting facts.
Gai Brodtmann's husband is the host. He doesn't "run" it.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5845 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  08:27:40  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

I made that statement after listening to Chris Brown himself, not some reporter, Trev.

I was talking about Zac's post Gerry, you snuck a post in between us.

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

I couldn't care less who he is married to, he has bought commercial reporting to the ABC

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 06 Apr 2012 08:32:12
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9920 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  09:05:57  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You'll be running out of places to get your "unbiased" (that is, Labor-friendly) news from shortly. The 730 Report's producer (not Chris Uhlmann) has called the FWA investigation a "farce" because that's what it is. Three years, and millions of dollars soaked up while unionists investigate fellow unionists' alleged criminal conduct and financial mismanagement, to finally come up with 1,100 pages of gobbledygook that the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions has called "useless" is a farce. If you believe that is a fair dinkum investigation, you'll believe anything.

I'm having trouble getting unbiased.. err.. Labor-friendly news on it too, but here we go:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/industrial-relations/new-blow-to-craig-thomson-probe-as-prosecutor-rejects-fwa-brief/story-fn59noo3-1226319134084
Go to Top of Page

Madaz
Team Manager

Australia
5056 Posts
joined 21 Mar 07

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  15:22:53  Show Profile Send Madaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev

Again, the media is reporting their opinion instead of fact, I don't even bother with the 7.30 Report now that Kerry O'Brien is gone, that bloke that runs it now could get a job in one of the TT, ACA or 60 Minutes programs, he full of his own opinions, not reporting facts.

Maybe Chris Uhlmann can help his wife understand the new superannuation laws.

Whatever we are paying Ms Brodtmann it is way too much.

2018 Fantasy League Overall Champion
2017 Fantasy League Tournament Champion
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9920 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 07 Apr 2012 :  09:52:40  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I really wonder why politicians (of all persuasions) blunder on when they obviously don't know what they're talking about. There's no shame in just saying that you're not up on the subject at times like that. It's certainly better than looking like a complete idiot, trying to recall what's on the 'cheat sheet' the party has handed out to members, like she did.

She and Uhlmann must have some interesting chats at home.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 07 Apr 2012 :  19:34:44  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If there was a viable third party, both ALP and the Libs would be wiped out in a landslide.

The Craig Thompson thing is a load of crap really, a great big waste driven by the ego of Abbott.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/industrial-relations/new-blow-to-craig-thomson-probe-as-prosecutor-rejects-fwa-brief/story-fn59noo3-1226319134084

quote:
The move means that FWA, which under Ms O'Neill has refused to co-operate with NSW and Victorian police investigating Mr Thomson, has achieved no result in terms of advancing any possible criminal prosecution, despite years of work and millions of dollars of public expenditure.

"Fair Work Australia is carrying out its investigation under laws Mr Abbott introduced. Mr Abbott and Mr Abetz should stop slinging insults and let them get on with doing their job under legislation Mr Abbott introduced into law."

Ha ha Tony, pull your ****ing head in you ****.

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 07 Apr 2012 19:35:03
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9920 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Apr 2012 :  12:44:00  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
'General Libs vs ALP - and Greens thread'.

Bob Brown has just resigned as Leader of the Greens and as a senator, effective in June.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22426 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 13 Apr 2012 :  13:03:09  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

'General Libs vs ALP - and Greens thread'.

Bob Brown has just resigned as Leader of the Greens and as a senator, effective in June.

He's seen the writing on the wall!
Bye, bye Greens and Brown.
Go to Top of Page

Marchi1
Sex Jesus

Afghanistan
3836 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

Posted - 13 Apr 2012 :  13:30:10  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well when you have the perception that economies shouldn't run at a surplus, what do you expect? That kind of attitude stinks and only does so much before it bites everybody in the arse.
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 13 Apr 2012 :  13:44:21  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
How refreshing it is that the Bob Brown's and Clover Moore's of this world are being removed from power - tey had too long a go at it as it was, but some sensible normality may start to return now....
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5845 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Apr 2012 :  13:52:42  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I reckon the Greens will now go by the way as did the Democrats when they lost their long time leader, Greens = dodo

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14303 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 13 Apr 2012 :  20:38:21  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

How refreshing it is that the Bob Brown's and Clover Moore's of this world are being removed from power - tey had too long a go at it as it was, but some sensible normality may start to return now....

Too true....Howard losing his seat and PC storming off in a tanty still bring a warm smile!

Can't wait for TA's downfall....as well!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 13 Apr 2012 20:40:02
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 590 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.88 seconds.