V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2085 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  12:24:54  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Turnbull and Bishop may not even be able to turn around this mess, I think its possible but they have a pretty large mountain to climb.

triggered snowflake xox
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  13:31:01  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bring it on, oust the idiot

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  17:04:58  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
****en-hell!
http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/queensland-state-election-2015/queensland-election-2015-early-exit-poll-figures-predict-labor-win-20150131-132tuv.html

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  19:21:38  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What this does show, bearing in mind the recent Victorian elections as well, is that society as a whole is far less tolerant than they used to be.
Governments would nearly always be given the benefit of the doubt in their first term and get the boot after their second or third one if things didn't improve.
If Labor win they had better realise that there is no longer a honeymoon period - get it right from the word go or go home!

Regardless of the final outcome I am glad that that swarmy, cocky, arrogant Newman is gone.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  19:57:33  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Let the name pronunciation classes of Labor's Annastacia Palaszczuk begin?

They had Campbell and Anna on Sunrise earlier and the only thing they agreed on was not having the curtain fading, cow confusing Daylight Savings.

Edited by - CP on 31 Jan 2015 19:59:08
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  20:37:53  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Goodbye Campbell Newman!

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  20:57:54  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
phew newman is gone....so now that the ALP is in power all is gonna be smooth sailing now.........lmao...oh wait didn't the qlder's dump the ALP at the election before ???.....must be too much sun

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  21:20:24  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

phew newman is gone....so now that the ALP is in power all is gonna be smooth sailing now.........lmao...oh wait didn't the qlder's dump the ALP at the election before ???.....must be too much sun

I think we wont tolerate job cuts and asset selling t1, Bligh got bounced for much the same.

labor will only get one term as well if they dont get **** right this time.

As for Toxic Tony, if his LNP cronies keep him, they are out of power at the next election.

I dont think they have a choice, their Captain is a not a good leader even though he has tried to convince himself he is, he is a damaged goods who needs to be shown the door. I am not so sure the party heavies have the gonads to oust him!

The Captain is going to the bottom with his entire crew in tow if they dont change the Captain, soon.

Both Victoria and Queensland have voted one term LNP governments out, that to me shows Mr Abbott is on borrowed time.

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  22:44:37  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Yeah, the ALP left after a 20 year run T1. It took one term for QLD to get sick of Newman.

Kind of like comparing Schumacher's longevity at Ferrari with Arnoux's...

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  22:44:44  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Victoria did it late last year as well, far right wing politics sounds good in theory but is shyte in reality, same as far left wing

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  22:51:13  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Abbott's going to need a knife proof vest. And to wear it backwards. It's coming.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  23:52:56  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Abbotts days are numbered, the question is, who will it be?

1. Julie Bishop
2. Mal Turnbull
3. Mal Brough

my tip is on 3, he is the only one with the horsepower to do it

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Feb 2015 :  05:08:26  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I bet somebody is passed out on the floor still! From 8 seats to forming Govt....unheard of....but when you are on the nose....you are on the nose!!!! The federal implication are massive.....Toxic is toast.....those backbenchers will be feral....watch it become a train wreck...

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Feb 2015 :  06:30:30  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

I bet somebody is passed out on the floor still! From 8 seats to forming Govt....unheard of....but when you are on the nose....you are on the nose!!!! The federal implication are massive.....Toxic is toast.....those backbenchers will be feral....watch it become a train wreck...

like we did under Julia rudd ?????

seriously some of you guys need help....either stupid or blind to see the side they are cheering for are just as bad as the side they are bagging

I refuse to believe you lot are as stupid as you act

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 01 Feb 2015 :  06:37:45  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The NSW election is next. I wonder how that will go. The general consensus in my electorate is that Kevin Anderson is gone as he didn't oppose the approval the the Shenhua coal mine.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.06 seconds.