V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  19:22:44  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

"The only thing I ask is that people respect the countries prime minister" AJ on Q&A last night! I bet his father died of shame!!! We should take him out to sea, tied up in a chaff bag!?
Don't let yourself get worked up about anything Alan Belford Jones says, REM. It's probably only a commercial. Just... breathe...

PS: I've had a listen a few times these past few days. He was sounding like the patron saint of lost causes. If he supports it, it's bound to lose.

Edited by - Zac on 10 Feb 2015 19:27:19
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  19:47:59  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by REM

"The only thing I ask is that people respect the countries prime minister" AJ on Q&A last night! I bet his father died of shame!!! We should take him out to sea, tied up in a chaff bag!?
Don't let yourself get worked up about anything Alan Belford Jones says, REM. It's probably only a commercial. Just... breathe...

PS: I've had a listen a few times these past few days. He was sounding like the patron saint of lost causes. If he supports it, it's bound to lose.

just astounded by his lack of self-awareness and insight Z! He really is the epitome of do as I say not as I do!!!!!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  20:03:18  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by REM

just astounded by his lack of self-awareness and insight Z! He really is the epitome of do as I say not as I do!!!!!

He's only a radio jockey FFS!
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  20:06:07  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Pod 3:16

Not going to bother reading all 378 pages of this topic, but suffice to say that all pollies are a bunch lying conniving arsewipes who are only in it for themselves and will screw over whoever they can to line their own pockets, then tell us all to tighten our belts while they live the high life on the money we earn, the same people who like to remind us to plan and save for our retirements while they still receive hundreds of thousands of dollars a year plus free travel after they retire from politics but then go on to work in the private sector still earning in the vicinity of 200,000 a year. Call me cynical, yes you may.

And we pay them $50 grand instead and get what?

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  22:09:30  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5
And we pay them $50 grand instead and get what?

You might actually get them to do their job properly for $50000.
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 11 Feb 2015 :  08:40:38  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So Tony Baloney reckons that good government was starting on Monday, so for 17 months what have we had?

An increasing unemployment rate,
An increasing budget deficit,
Reduced essential services,
Reduced shopfront services from social security,
Increased higher education costs,
Lower taxes for large corporations,
Probable granting of a massive Defence project to a Japanese company in preference to an Australian one,
'made up terminology' when discussing major works that nobody understands,
The reduction in real terms of Defence wages/salaries,
The Knighting of a British Royal ****wit,
The failure to get even the fundamentals of their last budget through the senate,
ha ha , I might stop now but I can keep going!

Abbott should stand down to save face, even the dysfdunctional Labor party was capable of governing the nation, something that Tony and his snobby cohorts are unable to do!!

Anything has to be better than the abysmal failure of his policies so far, but they did stop the boats!! ha ha

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 11 Feb 2015 :  11:17:02  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
and scrapped 2 sources of income, the mining tax and the carbon tax, which is on their list of thing they brag about, smart lot this - NOT!!!!!

They are a laughing stock to us and the rest of the world - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3IaKVmkXuk

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  08:32:30  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Mr Pyne is at it again, got caught out-flat out telling porkies about the education bill blowout and blamed labor for it!

Some of the figures he included in the total where never even tabled in parliament but he put them in anyway,just for effect.

Kevin Andrews is also overwhelmingly confident Tony Abbott and Julia GILLARD are doing a good job! For ****sake, this guy has his hands on the Defence submarine bill, he cant even get his colleagues names correct! But its okay, hetoo was blaming Labor for the mistake!!

So Tony Abbott has decided that instead of changing the way he goes Government, he has instructed all of his ministers to shift the focus from him, to the former government and just blame Labor for everything that his government has lost control of!

Tony, you are a ****ing goose, and nothing has changed!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  10:48:02  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://m.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/us-think-tank-asks-is-tony-abbott-the-most-incompetent-leader-of-any-industrialised-democracy-20150211-13cda6.html

Seems Tones is the worst leader of an industrialized country! From an independent source in America no less.

He's adding his own titles and they're just as embarrassing as Prince Philip.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  17:24:30  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I just saw that, he has made us the laughing stock

Go to Top of Page

shr
Team Manager

Australia
2538 Posts
joined 02 Feb 07

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  17:52:38  Show Profile Send shr a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Jobs they say, jobs...Well why the **** do they keep awarding jobs to overseas companies? Why bring in overseas mining? Why extend Telstra overseas call centres even further? Why overlook local manufacturing for various contracts involving a wide range industry?

It's not hard to work it out, keeping jobs local to Australia means more people earning a local wage, but the powers to be from these snobs love sucking on $$$$ bottles of wine with there CEO ego driven mates & complain that we are in bad shape.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  18:00:44  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

I just saw that, he has made us the laughing stock

Incompetent by blowing billions of dollars, letting thousands of boat people in - yeah I can see how someone can come to that conclusion...

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Feb 2015 :  03:24:53  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He has met the requirements of his pre-election chant, the same old 3 word slogans, big ****en deal, but what else has his Government done, nothing, bounced from one disaster to another, I saw he made another gaff yesterday in Parliament and had to retract/apologise, his back-benchers will do again and sooner than what Tony thinks

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 13 Feb 2015 :  04:59:16  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What disasters?

Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8813 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Feb 2015 :  05:10:21  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
does anyone know what the full impact of the Agedcare reform on the 1st of July will be?

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 14.31 seconds.