V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  07:06:16  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

So this Governmentis good, they lied about the economy to win the election, the business sector has bagged them out for their speak, industry has bagged them out for their speak, the money players from across the world has bagged them out for their speak, ALL saying "FFS stop bagging our ecomony you are creating instability" so now they have listened and all of a sudden the economy is good, Tony et el have fixed it (by not getting most of their reforms through Parliamanet), they have learned to shut their mouths, they have laened that their speak is doing us more harm than good, yet NO_ONE is challengeing them about their lies, LIES!!!!!, they are in the process of softening the electorate so they can win the next election, are people so blind now days - I think not!



So what does it say about the stability of this economy when the government introduces a mining tax and carbon tax without taking it to the people before they get elected? What does that say for someone that wants to invest in this country?




I just want to touch briefly on Queensland politics.

So this government has already been thrown into disarray (which is no surprise) with the Cook MP being referred to Police for alleged domestic violence.

I won't comment on that as it isn't appropriate to do so but what I will comment on is the decision by Wellington to side with them in knowledge of this and their inexperience and the fact that they put candidates into seats than they might not otherwise would if they thought 6 months out from the election they were a chance to win.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/labors-grip-on-power-under-threat-as-allegations-about-mp-referred-to-police-commissioner/story-fnihsrf2-1227281878913

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.

Edited by - bundy5 on 28 Mar 2015 07:20:34
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  09:35:28  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

So this Government is good,
What leads you to that conclusion? "Flamin' lying morons".
Go to Top of Page

Henry
Jaded Old Coot



Australia
3356 Posts
joined 12 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  10:21:12  Show Profile  Visit Henry's Homepage Send Henry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by Trev

So this Government is good,
What leads you to that conclusion? "Flamin' lying morons".

Zac, you play the game well enough to win yourself a seat, should you choose to stand. Your posts here have made my voting day!

Dad once said "son, arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you're a grand master, playing at your best, the pigeon is just going to **** on the board and then walk around like it won".
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  10:35:07  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not surprised at all with Billy Gordon.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager



5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  12:38:27  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.afr.com/news/politics/tax-on-bank-deposits-in-federal-budget-20150327-1m98oi

Abbott will now tax our bank deposits!

So much for no new taxes. Another lie like everything else that comes out of Abbott's mouth.


_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  13:15:51  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Is this the one that Labor wanted to do 27GV?
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager


11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  13:39:17  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Henry

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by Trev

So this Government is good,
What leads you to that conclusion? "Flamin' lying morons".

Zac, you play the game well enough to win yourself a seat, should you choose to stand. Your posts here have made my voting day!



Surely, if you choose to stand, you don't need a seat?
Go to Top of Page

Henry
Jaded Old Coot



Australia
3356 Posts
joined 12 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  14:04:33  Show Profile  Visit Henry's Homepage Send Henry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:
Originally posted by Henry

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by Trev

So this Government is good,
What leads you to that conclusion? "Flamin' lying morons".

Zac, you play the game well enough to win yourself a seat, should you choose to stand. Your posts here have made my voting day!



Surely, if you choose to stand, you don't need a seat?

One would think that.... but in order to get a seat, you need to stand, and the only way they seem to gain a seat after standing is by doing a lot of lying. It makes no sense at all... ****en idiots, the lot of them

Dad once said "son, arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you're a grand master, playing at your best, the pigeon is just going to **** on the board and then walk around like it won".
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 28 Mar 2015 :  15:32:50  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Find it quite interesting that the NSW election isn't the lead story on the Sydney Morning Herald website but is on the Telegraph's website. Is it because Baird is going to win?

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  04:27:26  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/tax-on-bank-deposits-in-federal-budget-20150327-1m98oi

Abbott will now tax our bank deposits!

So much for no new taxes. Another lie like everything else that comes out of Abbott's mouth.

oh so that would be a tax that they didn't take to the election, a bit like the Medicare co-payment, blah blah blah, you really are a ****wit bundy

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  07:08:26  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/tax-on-bank-deposits-in-federal-budget-20150327-1m98oi

Abbott will now tax our bank deposits!

So much for no new taxes. Another lie like everything else that comes out of Abbott's mouth.

oh so that would be a tax that they didn't take to the election, a bit like the Medicare co-payment, blah blah blah, you really are a ****wit bundy



Hang on this is something that the Labor Party took to the election.

So I suppose that you would be outraged too if Rudd was elected and introduced like he said he would?

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  07:45:20  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The results of last nights election wasn't surprising with Baird keeping power.

The swing towards Draper in the seat of Tamworth wasn't a surprise considering how popular Coal Seam Gas and some mining leases are in the area, but it wasn't enough to topple Kevin Anderson.

Now we'll see if any of Baird's promises make it past the Hawkesbury and Nepean Rivers.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  07:55:34  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP



The swing towards Draper in the seat of Tamworth wasn't a surprise considering how popular Coal Seam Gas and some mining leases are in the area, but it wasn't enough to topple Kevin Anderson.




I was watching some of the coverage of the election on 24 last night. And interestingly enough they were talking about the CSG issues.

So am I correct in my understanding that the Liberal Party have reduced the number of licences for CSG extraction? Also, that these numbers were reduced because the Labor Party did not do any due dilligence before the issuing of the licences when they were in power?

Any decrease in the Liberal vote because of this, dare I say it again, was because of a lack of awareness or acknowledgement that the Labor party was the cause of this issue's particular upheaval in the electorates.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  08:24:41  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5


I was watching some of the coverage of the election on 24 last night. And interestingly enough they were talking about the CSG issues.

So am I correct in my understanding that the Liberal Party have reduced the number of licences for CSG extraction? Also, that these numbers were reduced because the Labor Party did not do any due dilligence before the issuing of the licences when they were in power?

Any decrease in the Liberal vote because of this, dare I say it again, was because of a lack of awareness or acknowledgement that the Labor party was the cause of this issue's particular upheaval in the electorates.



The number, and size of licenses have been reduced through a buyback program and there is still a ban in place on new licenses.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED



2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  08:27:18  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:
Originally posted by bundy5


I was watching some of the coverage of the election on 24 last night. And interestingly enough they were talking about the CSG issues.

So am I correct in my understanding that the Liberal Party have reduced the number of licences for CSG extraction? Also, that these numbers were reduced because the Labor Party did not do any due dilligence before the issuing of the licences when they were in power?

Any decrease in the Liberal vote because of this, dare I say it again, was because of a lack of awareness or acknowledgement that the Labor party was the cause of this issue's particular upheaval in the electorates.



The number, and size of licenses have been reduced through a buyback program and there is still a ban in place on new licenses.



So why is there angst against Anderson and the Nationals?

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.05 seconds.