V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  08:40:23  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The angst is due to the approval of the Shenhua owned mine on the Liverpool Plains and Kevin Anderson supposedly not doing anything about it.
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  08:44:45  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Maybe for that particular electorate but not state wide.

Labor party in Queensland moves on to its next crisis with Gordon as it turns out that he did not disclose his criminal history in his preselection as a candidate for Cook.

Good old Wellington is still sticking by the Labor party but wants Gordon to resign and a by-election to occur.

****ing useless Wellington

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-labor-government-in-crisis-as-mp-admits-to-criminal-past/story-fnihsrf2-1227283072295

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.

Edited by - bundy5 on 29 Mar 2015 10:19:20
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  12:41:26  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Billy's been booted from the ALP and asked to resign from parliament.

http://www.9news.com.au/National/2015/03/29/09/48/Queensland-Labor-MP-cites-far-from-perfect-family-after-allegations-of-domestic-violence-surface
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  12:46:20  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I can't see him resigning from Parliament. He'll continue on as an independent to support this circus of a government. The Labor Party by removing him from the party and asking him to resign from Parliament have made it seem that they have done the correct thing.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 29 Mar 2015 :  13:21:35  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Opposite thoughts for me - he'll get out of the kitchen quickly.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 30 Mar 2015 :  06:14:46  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
did I hear correctly this morning, the Abbott Government is upping the tax rate for people on over $80k per year to .37c. Did he take that to the electorate

What about the tax on bank deposits, did they take that to the electorate

****en scumbags, targeting the working class again

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13313 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 30 Mar 2015 :  07:17:36  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

Labor party in Queensland moves on to its next crisis with Gordon as it turns out that he did not disclose his criminal history in his preselection as a candidate for Cook.

Good old Wellington is still sticking by the Labor party but wants Gordon to resign and a by-election to occur.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-labor-government-in-crisis-as-mp-admits-to-criminal-past/story-fnihsrf2-1227283072295

You really are a nice piece of work.

How about Gibson
Or how what me telling you about Driscoll. You even claimed that was a media beat up.

Wellington had no idea about Gordon.

If he won't step down or resign, sack him

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 30 Mar 2015 :  09:40:11  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/tax-on-bank-deposits-in-federal-budget-20150327-1m98oi

Abbott will now tax our bank deposits!

So much for no new taxes. Another lie like everything else that comes out of Abbott's mouth.

oh so that would be a tax that they didn't take to the election, a bit like the Medicare co-payment, blah blah blah, you really are a ****wit bundy

Hang on this is something that the Labor Party took to the election.

So I suppose that you would be outraged too if Rudd was elected and introduced like he said he would?

Labor didnt win the election, Abbott and Hockey shouted this policy down and made a point of NOT following that path!

They ****ing lied and you are that blinded by the bull**** you cannot admit that this government, on record, is the worst for 40 years!!

You lot are getting exactly what you didnt vote for, how the hell can you defend that?

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 30 Mar 2015 :  12:50:57  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:

You really are a nice piece of work.

How about Gibson
Or how what me telling you about Driscoll. You even claimed that was a media beat up.

Wellington had no idea about Gordon.

If he won't step down or resign, sack him

Well he has an idea about him now and he has indicated that he still will back the Labor party even if he doesn't resign from Parliament. Typical.

Like I said he won't be resigning from Parliament and the Queensland Parliament will carry on as the Gillard one did in Canberra with Thompson. And the Labor Party will still continue to use his support.

Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 30 Mar 2015 :  13:33:05  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

quote:

quote:

quote:

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/tax-on-bank-deposits-in-federal-budget-20150327-1m98oi

So much for no new taxes. Another lie like everything else that comes out of Abbott's mouth.

oh so that would be a tax that they didn't take to the election, a bit like the Medicare co-payment, blah blah blah, you really are a ****wit bundy

So I suppose that you would be outraged too if Rudd was elected and introduced like he said he would?

Labor didnt win the election, Abbott and Hockey shouted this policy down and made a point of NOT following that path!

They ****ing lied and you are that blinded by the bull**** you cannot admit that this government, on record, is the worst for 40 years!!

You lot are getting exactly what you didnt vote for, how the hell can you defend that?

Still waiting for you to defend the lastest tax changes Bundy!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 30 Mar 2015 :  18:10:02  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Still waiting for you to defend the lastest tax changes Bundy!

Sorry I can only do one response during the day.

Don't worry I'm not happy about it either. I was just pointing the hypocrisy of you labor supporters in criticising Abbott's plans to introduce this levy as it was one in which Labor would have introduced would they have won power!

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 31 Mar 2015 :  04:44:49  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Labor is not in Government you ****ing idiot, stop going backwards, these bastards are accountable now. You were one of the pricks that constantly chirped at the Labor supporters for raising Howard during the Labor Government, you are just as hypocritical as they are

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8813 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 31 Mar 2015 :  06:39:31  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
aged care reform: https://www.dss.gov.au/our-responsibilities/ageing-and-aged-care/aged-care-reform/commonwealth-home-support-programme/commonwealth-home-support-programme-national-fees-policy-consultation-paper,

its a draft, see how many windows you have to open to find it? people/stake holders can have input before 15/4/15, but most people don't know its there,
most stakeholders, being aged, wouldn't know how to turn a computer on,
the proposed increased costs will stop a lot of people from getting care.

with this new reform you will better off not to have saved money, because you will be paying full cost,
you will be better off living off the dole all your life, spending your money on big screen tvs, and playing the pokies, then you get services for free or very little

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 31 Mar 2015 :  19:43:38  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Labor is not in Government you ****ing idiot, stop going backwards, these bastards are accountable now. You were one of the pricks that constantly chirped at the Labor supporters for raising Howard during the Labor Government, you are just as hypocritical as they are

And I've told you that I'm not happy with the decision. What more do you want from me?

I'm not going to shift sides because of this one decision though.

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 02 Apr 2015 :  14:20:29  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
As we know, there will be quite a lot of changes to welfare from July 1 this year. One of those key changes is that Job Services Australia will no longer exist. It has been rebranded as JobActive. With a new name, comes a new logo, and with this new logo you can tell that there have been cost cuts.

Kind of looks like the Neighbourhood Watch logo.

If you are currently unemployed, or unfortunately facing unemployment. These are the changes that will come into being on July 1.

Services available under Jobactive

Starting on 1 July 2015, jobactive services will help more people find work and better meet the needs of employers:

*Jobactive organisations will assist eligible job seekers to find and keep a job and ensure employers are receiving candidates that meet their business needs
*Work for the Dole Coordinators will source appropriate Work for the Dole places and projects with not-for-profit organisations
*The New Enterprise Incentive Scheme will support job seekers start up and run a viable small business
Harvest Labour Services and the National Harvest Labour Information Service will support the harvest requirements of growers in the horticulture industry.

Changes for Jobseekers

Job seekers will have access to tailored help from a jobactive organisation, based on their assessed needs. This could include:

*help looking for work, writing a resume and preparing for interviews
*referrals to jobs in their local area
*training that is suited to the skills that local employers need
*case management so that job seekers are ready to take up and keep a job
*support to complete Work for the Dole or other eligible activities to provide them with work-like experiences, to help them learn new skills and improve their chances of finding a job.

From 1 July 2015, most job seekers will need to:

*undertake 20 job searches per month, with their jobactive organisation able to tailor this requirement to a job seeker’s individual circumstances and local labour market conditions
*enter into a Job Plan that will outline what they will do to become more job ready and satisfy their mutual obligation requirements
*complete an Annual Activity Requirement by doing Work for the Dole or another approved activity (such as part time work, part time study in an eligible course, participation in accredited language, literacy and numeracy training or voluntary work) for six months each year.
*Job seekers aged under 30 years will typically need to complete 25 hours per week of Work for the Dole or another approved activity for six months each year.
*Job seekers aged 30 to 49 years will typically need to complete 15 hours per week of Work for the Dole or another approved activity for six months each year.
*Job seekers aged 50 to 59 years will typically need to complete 15 hours per week of an approved activity for six months each year.

Changes for Employers

The network of jobactive organisations across Australia will help employers find staff for their business, at no charge to them. These organisations will screen candidates to ensure they meet an employer’s business needs.

Their jobactive organisation will work with job seekers to support them to take part in Work for the Dole or other activities to prepare them for the work environment. Any training job seekers do will be relevant to employers’ needs and real job opportunities.

Employers will have access to wage subsidies for young people, mature age people, Indigenous people and long term unemployed people to take on job seekers and provide job specific training where needed.

There will also be more tailored online services available to employers which will enable them to fast-track advertising and manage vacancies, find and manage suitable candidates and connect with jobactive organisations.

https://employment.gov.au/jobactive
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.53 seconds.