V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jun 2015 :  21:00:21  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Aussie citizen means yes to me....! Rule of law and all that....? The day Politicians determine whose guilty and who's not.....GOD HELP US!!!

the government have made it clear, if you want to fight with the dirt bags your not welcome back....but what really sad is when people STILL think we need to support them...REALLY ??????

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 02 Jun 2015 :  21:04:46  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No mate....I just don't trust the dirt bags running this place....ALP or LNP!....the rule of law is 'a'...no, it is 'the' corner stone of democracy....and you wanna trade it away to save Abbott on some anti-muslim wedge politic strategy...please!!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  07:45:17  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

No mate....I just don't trust the dirt bags running this place....ALP or LNP!....the rule of law is 'a'...no, it is 'the' corner stone of democracy....and you wanna trade it away to save Abbott on some anti-muslim wedge politic strategy...please!!

really ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  09:46:10  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If you are found committing crimes against Australia on foreign soil, shouldn't you be tried where you did the crime?
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  13:28:40  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

I was disgusted but unsurprised that Abbott wanted to remove citizenship from Aussies without a trial. What a dangerous snake he is.

But the fact the mess was leaked just confirmed my suspicions that, thankfully, they aren't competent enough to get their evil ideas passed.

They'll be gone in 18 months, easy.

yeah lets tie up the courts and spend more money on the filthy dirt bags who go to fight with the terrorist....

fair ****ing dimkium

Bring back witch burning too. Who needs to waste court time proving they aren't a witch?

I bet you'd love it if a Green ever got to be the minister and started stripping citizenship from who they consider terrorists. But hey, lets not waste court time with things like, uh, the rule of law.

As for the Libs, clearly unfit to govern with all the leaks going on. A shambles of a government.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-03/malcolm-turnbull-denies-leaking-national-security-discussions/6517228

I bet T1 agrees after what he said about the ALP leaking.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  13:41:38  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
firstly, Iam not a one eyed lib supporter or ALP supporter or green supporter...Im an Australian who has 2 eyes to see that BOTH parties and both views without the childish biased that I read in here...I voted for rudd becuase I was against the work place laws the libs were bringing in

secondly...who/when/where have i ever said that anything about stripping citizenshop whom they consider a terrorist BUT if you are fighting in syria and the government have made it clear your not welcome back here, then I agree with them..but hey if you wanted trained terrorist's to live next to you then good onya

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  14:07:17  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

firstly, Iam not a one eyed lib supporter or ALP supporter or green supporter...Im an Australian who has 2 eyes to see that BOTH parties and both views without the childish biased that I read in here...I voted for rudd becuase I was against the work place laws the libs were bringing in

secondly...who/when/where have i ever said that anything about stripping citizenshop whom they consider a terrorist BUT if you are fighting in syria and the government have made it clear your not welcome back here, then I agree with them..but hey if you wanted trained terrorist's to live next to you then good onya

Then it will take 5 minutes in court to prove they are a terrorist.

I for one will never ever ever allow the decisions of a politician to be put above a court that deals with facts and evidence. If there's one thing pollies are good at it's bending facts and falsifying evidence.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12526 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  17:24:29  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jun/03/coalition-votes-against-labors-move-to-pass-budgets-small-business-package

That's competent Government, still in opposition mode. Weren't we promised the adults are back in charge?

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  17:44:34  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jun/03/coalition-votes-against-labors-move-to-pass-budgets-small-business-package

That's competent Government, still in opposition mode. Weren't we promised the adults are back in charge?

Those sharp minded LNP types know bad policy when they see it!

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  17:49:06  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

Bhahaha love that.

"Our budget has to be passed as a matter of urgency- wait, no it doesn't."

What were they saying about Shorten again?

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 04 Jun 2015 :  04:15:31  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So Abbotts lot 'invents' a policy for the 2015 budget, and now its proven that it is purely designed to gain popularity, then they defeat it in a vote?

I think thats called an 'empty promise', and a bit like Tony's head, full of nothing!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 04 Jun 2015 :  05:32:40  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
there is obvious leaks in the Party room, won't be long now before old Tony is gone, there is obvious discontent in the ranks

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 04 Jun 2015 :  07:19:56  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Against the shrill, base-populist, political white noise of Abbott.....Turnbull looks ever the statesman like and a principled leader! Shorten could learn from this man...

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/malcolm-turnbull-draws-line-in-the-sand-on-terrorism-fervour-20150603-ghg4u7.html

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 04 Jun 2015 :  07:46:39  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

there is obvious leaks in the Party room, won't be long now before old Tony is gone, there is obvious discontent in the ranks

its not like the ALP who sacked the leader ever 3 months trev...you have been saying tony will be gone since he got into power, change the ****ing record its getting boring

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 04 Jun 2015 :  09:12:34  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
focus on the here and now T1, I know it is hard for you to admit Abbott is a ****-wit who will be rolled soon

The days of Labor are over (for the time being) and you need to keep up

We can't change the past, but we can talk about the here and now

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 04 Jun 2015 09:13:27
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.05 seconds.