V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 07 Jun 2015 :  07:00:20  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
The electorate recoiled from the ugly self-indulgence of Labor's endless internal scheming and self-harm in power. Now it sees a Coalition government that is little better, preoccupied with its own internal divisions.
this should upset one S.E. S.A. member LOL

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 07 Jun 2015 :  09:11:40  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:
The electorate recoiled from the ugly self-indulgence of Labor's endless internal scheming and self-harm in power. Now it sees a Coalition government that is little better, preoccupied with its own internal divisions.
this should upset one S.E. S.A. member LOL

biased bloody media trying to bring down tony

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 07 Jun 2015 :  16:48:36  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Tony will do it all on his own, the media don't need to help, his recalcitrant ideas will do it for him

Edited by - Trev on 07 Jun 2015 16:49:33
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 07 Jun 2015 :  17:00:05  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My hot tip......look for a August-Oct election...before he heads south in the polls again.....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  07:03:58  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think his days are numbered regardless, the latest shemozzle of last weeks stand over in the Party room has shown his party that he can't change despite the promise of early this year when they gave him a shake up and he promised to be more cohesive, he can't, he is far worse than Rudd ever was

The ONLY thing that is saving him right now was how unhappy the electorate where at changing a PM mid stream in their first term, the Liberals are very very reluctant to go down the same path, however the big difference is that Rudd was popular with the electorate where Abbott isn't, so based on that I reckon there is scheming going on right now to oust him

=================================================

Edited by - Trev on 08 Jun 2015 07:06:34
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  09:00:52  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
the ONLY reason julia got as far as she did was the gender card...she played it very well indeed....and she is still playing it today

she made a commonet on the docco the othet night about rudd being a bully ect, yet she help him get into power ???..pity she only got where she did because of her gender, not her brains

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  10:31:07  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I see one your fellow South Austraians has absolutely **** bagged our PM and she was a Howard Minister - LOL

The pendulum is swinging, only a matter of time and he will be gone

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  10:57:21  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Howard was 'mean and tricky', Ol Tones is 'lazy, sneaky or both'.....jeez the libs know how to define their own!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  11:22:15  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Howard was 'mean and tricky', Ol Tones is 'lazy, sneaky or both'.....jeez the libs know how to define their own!

...and the ALP has-beens, never was's and those who should know bwtter do exactly the same.
So your point is?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  11:25:25  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

use both your eyes remmy hiw would the ALP define their own ?..latham,rudd,julia...yep they dont make ALP leaders like bobby hawke anymore

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  12:10:02  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We are talking about Tone's future (or lack of it) here T1, stop deflecting

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  12:20:25  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

We are talking about Tone's future (or lack of it) here T1, stop deflecting

missed remmys post trev or having a senior moment ?

but ok lets talk about tony's future...he has been challenged once, which didnt get off the ground and Im sure they learnt from the almost traitorist previous government who wanted to fight each other rather than our country. Im confident that he will lead the lids in the next election against penny wong.

Although i like penny and think she will do a stellar job, it will be run very dirty. Example, why all of a sudden has the tampon tax thing raised its head ??....to try and discredit tony again IMO

whatever happens, Im sure it will be interesting

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 08 Jun 2015 12:22:49
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  12:29:14  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I didn't miss it, it referred to the current goings on with Abbott, maybe you are the one with an issue?

Edited by - Trev on 08 Jun 2015 12:43:45
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11159 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  13:12:28  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne
Although i like penny and think she will do a stellar job, it will be run very dirty. Example, why all of a sudden has the tampon tax thing raised its head ??....to try and discredit tony again IMO

The tampon tax thing was started by a uni student and not any female members of parliament.

I don't see why its such a big deal as to why there is such a big deal over this.

I'm glad my massive spending on frangers this weekend doesn't include GST. I don't how I would have done it otherwise.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 09 Jun 2015 :  17:30:26  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-09/joe-hockey-accused-of-insensitivity-over-sydney-house-prices/6532630

quote:
"The starting point for a first home buyer is to get a good job that pays good money," he said.

Mr Hockey was speaking at a press conference to announce an Australian Tax Office (ATO) investigation into nearly 200 cases where restrictions on foreign investment in real estate may have been breached.

Hahahaha the Libs prove how out of touch they are. Maybe I'll pop down to parliament and take yours, Joe, it's going to be on the market very soon.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.88 seconds.