V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 09 Jun 2015 :  18:03:10  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I have no idea what he was trying to say there but he certainly stuffed it up.
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  03:53:23  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

I have no idea what he was trying to say there but he certainly stuffed it up.

Hockey is a buffoon LG, when Abbott goes, he will certainly go with him!!

Malcolm and Julie?

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  07:18:53  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It just keeps getting uglier!

http://www.smh.com.au/national/australian-officials-paid-people-smugglers-to-turn-back-to-indonesia-says-police-chief-20150609-ghk63g.html

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  07:20:14  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OOOPPPSS!!! Is this Abbotts version of Howards Tampa Incident

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  07:36:40  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
watched the killing season last night....wow, you guys support them ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 10 Jun 2015 08:26:54
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  10:52:02  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
and you believe Rudd, good god, you must be the only person in Australia who does and I haven't even watched it yet

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  11:54:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
lmao...didn't say I believe rudd at all...IMO the whole doco makes the ALP look like a pack of back stabbing liars

greg combet is utter trash

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 10 Jun 2015 12:02:27
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  12:35:54  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

lmao...didn't say I believe rudd at all...IMO the whole doco makes the ALP look like a pack of back stabbing liars
and if you think the Libs are any better then you need to take your blinkers off, the only reason they are not out in the public back-stabbing each other is the extraordinary effort being made to not look like Labor did under Rudd, because Abbott is just like him, and absolute autocrat and many in the Party have had enough

There are a few in the Labor Party I don't like, I am not a fan of the current leader, he is dirty in my opinion, there are a few leading lights as well, Tanya Plibersik is one as is Chris Bowen, Albanese is good value as well, but not Leader material IMHO

However compared to those on the Right I know who I prefer and it ain't Abbott et el

Edited by - Trev on 10 Jun 2015 12:39:17
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12530 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  15:51:59  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

http://www.smh.com.au/national/australian-officials-paid-people-smugglers-to-turn-back-to-indonesia-says-police-chief-20150609-ghk63g.html

But...but...but... the boats have stopped!

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  16:52:56  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

What leads you to that conclusion? There's one thing I don't like about Greg Combet, and that's that he left parliament. When the 'rusted-ons' like Trev start thinking that lightweights like Chris Bowen are looking good as ALP leadership material, I realise how bereft both the Government and the Opposition are of talent, and of people with vision and ideas - and the ability to express them.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  17:13:33  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

watched the killing season last night....wow, you guys support them ?

Funny, I just switch on the news to get disheartened by the current mob.

While Smoking Joe continues to bury his head in the sand, the actual people who matter admit there's a problem with Sydney house prices.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-10/rba-governor-stevens-says-weak-economy-leaves-rate-cuts-open/6535718

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by REM

But...but...but... the boats have stopped!

Only because Abbott has paid for their retirement.

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 10 Jun 2015 17:15:07
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  17:35:39  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

While Smoking Joe continues to bury his head in the sand, the actual people who matter admit there's a problem with Sydney house prices.
Apart from the fact that Sydney's hyper house prices are not of any Federal Government's doing, I thought Joe was the first Federal politician to actually do something about one of the main problems. That is, foreign money buying used properties.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  17:55:48  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

What leads you to that conclusion? There's one thing I don't like about Greg Combet, and that's that he left parliament. When the 'rusted-ons' like Trev start thinking that lightweights like Chris Bowen are looking good as ALP leadership material, I realise how bereft both the Government and the Opposition are of talent, and of people with vision and ideas - and the ability to express them.

I use to think the same to be honest, but after watching his foul mouth little circus last night I came to the conclusion that he wouldnt make a good leader of this country

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  19:51:47  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You don't like him using rude words? FMD!
This is Trickyonne I'm talking to?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  21:12:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

You don't like him using rude words? FMD!
This is Trickyonne I'm talking to?

IMO a person to lead this country needs to be hourable .... so wont be me or you

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.16 seconds.