V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 Jun 2015 :  18:42:12  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-20/indonesia-relationship-at-low-point-labor-says/6560952

International relations even further in the ****ter thanks to the Libs smuggler payment.

But but but UNIONS oogah boogah from Abbott, oh no how bad. You gotta laugh at how weak his diversion is.

you missed the part that your mob paid them too ? BTW where is billy ???....been a tad quiet recently for some reason

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 21 Jun 2015 :  08:54:36  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I watched the 2nd part of the 'Killing Season' last night (while the V8SC 'hihlights') were on, I now have a different perception of how things went down, I still don't like Rudd but I am viewing him in a slighly more lenient light, particularly over the ETS scrapping, Arbib, what a P.O.S. implicated in everything, the name came up everywhere.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Jun 2015 :  09:10:01  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

I watched the 2nd part of the 'Killing Season' last night (while the V8SC 'hihlights') were on, I now have a different perception of how things went down, I still don't like Rudd but I am viewing him in a slighly more lenient light, particularly over the ETS scrapping, Arbib, what a P.O.S. implicated in everything, the name came up everywhere.

it is good viewing, Rudd shine's as a very smooth politician compared to julia so it's hard to know who to believe IMO

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 21 Jun 2015 :  11:58:53  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
it is all just fodder for the ****-head Libs, the whole lot of those who agreed to be interviewed should be lined up and kicked in the arse for bringing the Labor Party into disrepute AGAIN, they ought to banish the lot of them

I can't believe they are stupid enough to play it all out again publicly, for what end, for personal and political scoring and to help Abbott win the next election, ****en idiots the lot of them

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Jun 2015 :  12:58:15  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

it is all just fodder for the ****-head Libs, the whole lot of those who agreed to be interviewed should be lined up and kicked in the arse for bringing the Labor Party into disrepute AGAIN, they ought to banish the lot of them

I can't believe they are stupid enough to play it all out again publicly, for what end, for personal and political scoring and to help Abbott win the next election, ****en idiots the lot of them

so pretty much the entire ALP government should get a kick in the bum...see we do agree after all

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 21 Jun 2015 :  13:29:29  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
For different reasons, now stop talking to me, you are just sporting for another argument

Edited by - Trev on 21 Jun 2015 13:30:14
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Jun 2015 :  13:30:39  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

For different reasons, now stop talking to me, you are just sporting for another argument

lmfao

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 21 Jun 2015 :  13:47:08  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The $80M Abbott has spent on Commissions into Rudd, Gillard and now Shorten with ****-all results would be better spent on health, education or mental illness issues I reckon, wouldnt most agree?

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Jun 2015 :  14:05:03  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yep i agree em mate...however Im thinking billy is very nervous ATM with some details about his dealings

most union guy's Ive met are just thug's who want to intimidate ( not saying bill is like that tho )

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 22 Jun 2015 :  05:14:54  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If you took the time to watch real TV instead of commercial channels, you would have seen he gave a very credible response to the accusations being thrown at him on 'Insiders' yesterday

The bull-**** about money being given to the Union, in part was about in the EB there were clauses about paying for health and safety training for union delegates, jeez, trying to make workplace safer, considering that building and construction has more workplace deaths than anywhere ele - go figure, what a horibble horrible thing to do, fortunately it is only Abbott who is going to come out of this with egg on his face

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 22 Jun 2015 :  07:37:21  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

If you took the time to watch real TV instead of commercial channels, you would have seen he gave a very credible response to the accusations being thrown at him on 'Insiders' yesterday

The bull-**** about money being given to the Union, in part was about in the EB there were clauses about paying for health and safety training for union delegates, jeez, trying to make workplace safer, considering that building and construction has more workplace deaths than anywhere ele - go figure, what a horibble horrible thing to do, fortunately it is only Abbott who is going to come out of this with egg on his face

what channel is the killing season on Trev ????

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 22 Jun 2015 :  08:31:02  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

More deaths than the transport industry?
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 22 Jun 2015 :  11:07:25  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbott-applauds-creative-thinking-behind-meanstested-public-education-proposal-20150622-ghtz4x

I would be very surprised if this gets the go ahead but if it does, doesn't that open the door up a little more to the class warfare that already exists in some sectors of the community over public vs private education?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 23 Jun 2015 :  07:59:15  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/06/23/00/14/rudd-admits-to-damaging-leak

looking forward to this again tonight, one wonder's why the one eyed ALP posse were so aggressive in here about supporting these people....when the last person on their minds were you

oh BTW its on the ABC

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 23 Jun 2015 08:00:58
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 23 Jun 2015 :  09:14:34  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I said all along Rudd was the weak link, he has single handedly destroyed the credibility of the Labor Party, along with Shorten

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.06 seconds.