V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 30 Jun 2015 :  09:02:09  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Would the reaction have been different had someone like David Hicks asked those exact same questions on last weeks show?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Jun 2015 :  09:05:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Would the reaction have been different had someone like David Hicks asked those exact same questions on last weeks show?

probably...but I don't think a scumbag like hicks should have any air time either

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 30 Jun 2015 :  09:44:10  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yet the biggest whingers about Q and A, News limited gave Mallick a heap of air time before and Paul Kelly was giving the ABC a serve.
He got put in his place when Jones quoted from the News limited report and the anti terror lady dished it up saying that it seems it's ok in your paper but not on the ABC

All having Zaccy Mallick on was prove what a dip **** he is in the first place

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 30 Jun 2015 :  15:51:43  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No they didnt Mick, only Abbotts lot are making that claim. They have made a mountain out of a mole-hill to hide the massive economic fopars they have/are committing! Its a diversion!!

The ABC probably should not have showed the repeat show, but that schedule happens every week, and in hindsight, that is where they should have erred on the side of diplomacy.

The only time Abbott jumps up and down about the media, any media, is when he is trying to hide something, he is the sleeziest prick we have ever had running this country, makes Gillard look like a girl guide in comparison!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 30 Jun 2015 :  17:38:08  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

watched Q and A last night.....wont be watching that again, the biased shown last night was a disgrace

Agreed....Paul Kelly is arrogant,petulant Murdoch LNP Polly parrot.....every time he was asked a question....on and on, with no relevance....I was like oh FFS Tony...shut him up!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Jun 2015 :  17:55:30  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

watched Q and A last night.....wont be watching that again, the biased shown last night was a disgrace

Agreed....Paul Kelly is arrogant,petulant Murdoch LNP Polly parrot.....every time he was asked a question....on and on, with no relevance....I was like oh FFS Tony...shut him up!

I agree...but who on the panel wasnt an arrogant parrot ? why pick on him ?...that american scientist fella, fair dinkium what a dead set goose he is

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 30 Jun 2015 :  17:59:51  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

I agree...but who on the panel wasnt an arrogant parrot ? why pick on him ?...that american scientist fella, fair dinkium what a dead set goose he is

Look I'm a theist.....but I kinda liked him... and the anti-terrorist woman....though her voice was annoying!

"They don't like public education, they don't like public healthcare, they don't like public transport and they don't like the public broadcaster. There is a theme running with this Govt., they just don't like the public"Albo 26 June 2015! Devastating, succinct and cogent...umm... Bill....it's time to go...

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 30 Jun 2015 18:25:10
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Jun 2015 :  18:43:32  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
the only way tony will go is if bill goes first

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2015 :  08:18:27  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bring on an early election.
These ****tards have done nothing but make it worse

Tony's too gutless. He's all piss and wind. He wouldn't go to the polls early unless he had a 10 point lead

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 02 Jul 2015 :  09:28:57  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Abbott always said that he would consider selling his arse to become PM.

The question is, who did he sell it to?
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2015 :  11:20:54  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Abbott always said that he would consider selling his arse to become PM.

The question is, who did he sell it to?

Conservatist 'old school' big business leaders!!

Tony does not give a **** about everyday Australians, all he cares about is where he will be once he is out of politics, there are probably several very lucrative board positions with his name on them already!

Tony hates 'poor' people and wants to keep them poor and hopefully they wont be able to afford education, houses or health ca, so they will die early and leave his rich buddies to get richer!!!

Oh, and he wants your kids to work for peanuts, much like the old master/slave arrangement, not for life experience as he calls it, but so his buddies can pay lower wages, less Superannuation, and be able to sack them for asking for a break, and all the time getting richer!!

Top bloke Tony is, isnt he?

Lets see how your kids like working for $10 an hour!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?

Edited by - bigem on 02 Jul 2015 11:28:01
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2015 :  16:05:05  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And they all lived happily ever after?
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2015 :  16:26:52  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
In Abbott land where all the 'good' people earn millions and the bulk of Australians live below the poverty line with no jobs, no health care, no education, and no houses if you where dumb enough to listen to Joe 'cigar man' Hockey!!!!

Just a matter of time before Tony and Joe get hold of our Super!! Bet we are all looking forward to that? Not!

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2015 :  16:57:27  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
IIRC, the last time an Australian government was planning to raid our Superannuation was 2012-'13 under Labor, but maybe you know something I don't. Back then and at the same time, Labor was planning to take over dormant bank accounts. That is, personal bank accounts that hadn't been touched for three years. Sorry, not "planning", but actually taking. I couldn't believe it, but as I had an old account I hadn't touched for well over three years (which had around $15,000 in it, earning crappy interest), it spurred me into action. It never occurred to me that any government would just decide to take people's money, but there you go. They actually got $550 million doing that. Did they get any of yours?

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/cash-grab-inactive-bank-accounts-to-be-seized/story-e6frfmcr-1226585867131

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/your-cash-is-safe-liberals-reverse-labors-cash-grab-on-inactive-accounts/story-fni0cx12-1227267086301 Sorry to quote the Tele, but while we're doing fairy stories...

Governments can be such bastards, and with what you're telling me about Tony and Joe, maybe we should take Malcolm Fraser's advice from way back, and hide our money under our beds. Well, at least until interest rates make it worth taking the risk with banks (and governments).

Edited by - Zac on 02 Jul 2015 17:07:55
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2015 :  23:07:46  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No they didnt get any of mine Zac, and its for that very reason I dont vote for those incompetent pricks either.

Might as well keep it under the bed.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.5 seconds.