V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 14 Jul 2015 :  19:26:02  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/video/2015/jul/13/tony-abbott-barnaby-joyce-job-video

I see that Abbott thinks letting great tracts of our agricultural land get destroyed for a mine means Joyce is "doing a good job" as agriculture minister.

Maybe that carries over to the rest of his cabinet of failures; Hunt is destroying the environment therefore he's doing a good job as environment minister, Pyne is destroying education therefore he's doing a good job as education minister.

In the first few weeks of governance, the Coalition signed off on on the Adani Carmichael Mine which is equally as controversial as the Shenhua one due to the fact that they will be using a very large quanitity of water from the Great Artesian Basin along with the expanded port at Abbott Point.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 15 Jul 2015 :  23:28:09  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/video/2015/jul/13/tony-abbott-barnaby-joyce-job-video

I see that Abbott thinks letting great tracts of our agricultural land get destroyed for a mine means Joyce is "doing a good job" as agriculture minister.

Maybe that carries over to the rest of his cabinet of failures; Hunt is destroying the environment therefore he's doing a good job as environment minister, Pyne is destroying education therefore he's doing a good job as education minister.

In the first few weeks of governance, the Coalition signed off on on the Adani Carmichael Mine which is equally as controversial as the Shenhua one due to the fact that they will be using a very large quanitity of water from the Great Artesian Basin along with the expanded port at Abbott Point.

Another failure by Abbott's mob then.

What Zac doesn't seem to get is that everyone is sick of Abbott's failures and even the temporary 61 million dollar smear of Shorten the taxpayers funded hasn't put Abbott anywhere near a winning poll.

It would be hilarious if we weren't living in Abbott's joke of a government.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Coyote302
V8 Champion

Australia
1007 Posts
joined 16 Dec 09

Posted - 16 Jul 2015 :  13:23:40  Show Profile Send Coyote302 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Revamp of the carbon tax by Labor?

Can't wait to hear the" There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead" lie again

Member 6,356,453 Church of Ambroseology

If you can't beat them, sook until you get the rules changed.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Jul 2015 :  15:41:45  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Coyote302

Revamp of the carbon tax by Labor?

Can't wait to hear the" There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead" lie again

lol...yep

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 16 Jul 2015 :  16:01:48  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-15/king-medicare-changes-are-gp-tax-by-stealth/6018402

Ah yes the Libs are so much better with their doctors tax.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 16 Jul 2015 :  18:00:57  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

What Zac doesn't seem to get is that everyone is sick of Abbott's failures
What 27GV doesn't seem to get is that I am not an Abbott supporter. (There have been 14 Australian Prime Ministers in my lifetime. Abbott doesn't make it into a Top 10 of those 14 - or Top 11, even. There have been 21 Federal Treasurers in that time. Hockey doesn't make it into a Top 10 either. Maybe Top 15, but probably not.)
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Jul 2015 :  19:13:52  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

What 27GV doesn't seem to get is that I am not an Abbott supporter. (There have been 14 Australian Prime Ministers in my lifetime. Abbott doesn't make it into a Top 10 of those 14 - or Top 11, even. There have been 21 Federal Treasurers in that time. Hockey doesn't make it into a Top 10 either. Maybe Top 15, but probably not.)

some people are just scared of our swinger lifestyle unc

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 16 Jul 2015 :  23:28:08  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

mmhmm so you're like you're a fan of every make who just happens to wear only Holden gear, cheer on every Holden victory and complain about every Ford driver?

Back on topic, I don't know why the usual suspects so scared of a tax targeting polluters but so silent about a tax targeting sick people. Could it be because of the parties that suggested each...

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Jul 2015 :  23:53:40  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I have no problem taxing polluter's aslong as its done correctly

taxing sick people ?....is that as low as ripping money off single mum's like your mob did ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 17 Jul 2015 :  16:39:35  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

mmhmm so you're like you're a fan of every make who just happens to wear only Holden gear, cheer on every Holden victory and complain about every Ford driver?
Bad analogy. Very bad. Just because I criticise Labor, and criticise some of your pro-Labor/anti-Liberal posts, it doesn't make me a Liberal supporter. Here's one way to put it:
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne
The only reason fpr/pra havnt been successful in the past is 888 and ford teams ability to trip over their dicks all the time
Using your analogy and logic, that makes Trickyonne a Holden supporter.
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 17 Jul 2015 :  17:48:13  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/child-asylum-seeker-alleges-rape-in-shower-and-253-nauru-detainees-attempt-selfharm-senate-inquiry-hears-20150717-gieja6.html

Back on topic, here's more of the child rapes in detention centers that Abbott has passed laws to jail whistle-blowers over.

Funny that we've currently got a Royal Commission into the Catholic Church engaging in similar coverups of child rape.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 20 Jul 2015 :  20:04:49  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So Bronwyn frauds the tax-payer out of 5K and gets off scott free because she paid it back 7 months later and doesn't see a problem with that sort of fraud, and Tony agree's!!

If I filled out a form incorrectly and get even 50 bucks over what I was allowed I would not be able to pay it back, I would be threatened with a fraud charge, same as anybody who has fallen foul of filling out a Centrelink allowance form wrong!!

'Double standards' Abbott at his best!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 20 Jul 2015 :  20:10:16  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/child-asylum-seeker-alleges-rape-in-shower-and-253-nauru-detainees-attempt-selfharm-senate-inquiry-hears-20150717-gieja6.html

Back on topic, here's more of the child rapes in detention centers that Abbott has passed laws to jail whistle-blowers over.

Funny that we've currently got a Royal Commission into the Catholic Church engaging in similar coverups of child rape.

27GV....when you cry "Muslims are invading" in every other post, then use the detention of those very same people and minors to hit Abbott over the head.....it seems to me, you are a tad....um.......conflicted?

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 20 Jul 2015 :  20:13:12  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
M it's not just Bishop though. They are all guilty of this sort of thing, heck, even Bill slugged the taxpayers for a trip to an ALP fundraiser!

Instead of getting up in arms selectively at Bishop we should be jumping up and down at ALL of them and forcing them to change the way they operate.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 Jul 2015 :  21:40:27  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

M it's not just Bishop though. They are all guilty of this sort of thing, heck, even Bill slugged the taxpayers for a trip to an ALP fundraiser!

Instead of getting up in arms selectively at Bishop we should be jumping up and down at ALL of them and forcing them to change the way they operate.

preach it !

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 23.53 seconds.