V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 08 Aug 2015 :  12:38:24  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

will be interesting to see what happen's with this mess..Id have a guess that most MP's have rorted the rule's in someway. I wonder if all will loose their job like BB ?...Im guessing both side's will want to deflect the topic...gay marriage anyone ?

According to the Telegraph, my local member is the biggest claimer of taxpayer funded trips. We are now distracted by that $134000 receipt as he has now kind of changed his views on the Shenhua mine, probably because his best buddy Gina told him to.
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12526 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 08 Aug 2015 :  13:02:35  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Fence sitters!
Love it!

Perhaps those 'fence sitters' you refer to aren't actually 'fence sitters.'
Perhaps they are people who can see and admit the good and bad of all sides of politics rather than blindly follow one party's ideals/ideas just because I'm Labor, I'm Liberal, I'm National or I'm Green.
There's nothing like blindly following just because!

quote:

must have missed my post, I pointed my local MP's entitlments and he's a lib

420 pages don't lie.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 13 Aug 2015 :  19:19:43  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/abbott-governments-week-from-hell-question-of-whether-this-farce-will-end-now-moves-to-when-20150813-giy71k.html

One term Tone is all but confirmed. He's either going to get the boot or lose the next election.

All the Libs people here will secretly be glad because it clears the way for the real leader everyone wanted - Turnbull.

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 13 Aug 2015 19:23:32
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 13 Aug 2015 :  19:44:08  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/abbott-governments-week-from-hell-question-of-whether-this-farce-will-end-now-moves-to-when-20150813-giy71k.html

One term Tone is all but confirmed. He's either going to get the boot or lose the next election.

All the Libs people here will secretly be glad because it clears the way for the real leader everyone wanted - Turnbull.

I dont want turnbull...not sure why so many people like the guy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 13 Aug 2015 :  19:47:00  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

...and here I was thinking all the Labs people here would be secretly glad.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13313 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 13 Aug 2015 :  23:04:39  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I just want the Liberals to be more Liberal and basically anybody further right than Malcolm Turnbull is just a nutter anyway.

The Liberal party these days is more One Nation than Liberal

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 13 Aug 2015 :  23:30:16  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Christopher Pyne is looking more sensible than Abbott right now, how embarrassing for tone.

triggered snowflake xox
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13313 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 14 Aug 2015 :  08:39:25  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Is Christopher Pyne in a hetro-sexual relationship.
The way he talks has me wondering if he has a reason why he wants gay marriage.

I'm at a loss to understand how the Liberals have been taken so far to the right of politics.
Like I said they're more One Nation than Liberal.

Their record of being the so-called best to manage the economy party has copped a battering from the Mad Monk, Sloppy Joe and the like
Then again Howards government was labled the most profligate spending government in our history. So maybe that's just a myth.
Considering the flack that Keating cops from the right both Howard and Costello heaped praise on him for making their job a lot easier and the only way they returned the bottom line to black was after they sold the family farm.

Bring on the election. I was shouted down by Bundy when I said how much the Newman government stank and I was proven to be correct at the only poll that counts.
There's a very similar feeling up here about the Mad Monks government. Even the rusted on LNP members i know have stopped defending and started attacking this poor excuse of a government.
I'm tipping a massacre up here come the next election.

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12526 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 14 Aug 2015 :  22:28:20  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.smh.com.au/comment/good-government-neednt-be-a-punchline-tony-abbott-20150814-gizeg8.html

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 15 Aug 2015 :  09:20:39  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It is now beyond argument that this is the worst Govt. Australia has ever had to endure.....it will be interesting to see how it ends....Lemmings off a cliff with Abbott....or move back to the centre right with Malcolm....and try and save some seats? 12 months till D-day.....tick,tick,tick

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 15 Aug 2015 09:21:57
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 15 Aug 2015 :  09:36:44  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

It is now beyond argument that this is the worst Govt. Australia has ever had to endure.....it will be interesting to see how it ends....Lemmings off a cliff with Abbott....or move back to the centre right with Malcolm....and try and save some seats? 12 months till D-day.....tick,tick,tick

guessing you cant call rudd/Gillard a government then

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 15 Aug 2015 :  10:41:28  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Always with the Rudd/Gillard. At least they could pass legislation, Abbott manages to fail several stages before that;

GP co-payment? Back-flipped.

2014 Budget? Couldn't pass it.

Citizenship removal? Caused cabinet leak and looks like getting defeated.

Gay marriage? Abbott calls in Nationals to stop losing... for a position only 30% of Australians support.

Shorten doesn't even need to breathe for this government to fall over. It just flails from failure to failure every day.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 15 Aug 2015 :  11:15:24  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
well...I will be very suprised if bill shorten ever become's PM...the killing season proved the man's character and all bill is interested in is bill

just like all kevin was interested in was kevin and all julia cared about was julia

however if penny or tanya go up against tony they will romp home IMO

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 15 Aug 2015 11:16:55
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 15 Aug 2015 :  16:57:02  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Rudd/Gillard passed a heap of bills and had a vision and policy agenda...NDIS, Carbon Tax, broadband and much more....this mob have fear and loathing...and **** up after **** up after **** up......worst ever!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 15 Aug 2015 :  17:29:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
carbon tax ?...yeah that was a beauty

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.97 seconds.