V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 18 Apr 2016 :  21:55:35  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So the bells have tolled it seems on this edition of Parliament with an election just around the corner in July once the budget has been handed down, the polls have it 50/50 but when campaigning gets underway I expect that margin to stretch 52-48 or 53-47 percent in Turnbull's favour.

Once people have a cold hard look at the reality of the Parliament in its current state of affairs they will realise that it needs a flushing out to be able to deliver Turnbull the levers to be able to carry out his mandate.

The other good thing about this election is that I can really take a back seat as Zac has things certainly covered from a Coalition point of view. I look forward to reading his contribution and perhaps some of what you other labor supporters can come back with as retort.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 18 Apr 2016 :  22:42:52  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I have? From a Coalition point of view? Oh well...

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

For Zac. I know he loves relating Seinfeld jokes to politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxWzQ05xNmQ
Yeah, that's pretty good. "Hello, Newman." I liked it that much, I posted it here a year or so back.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 18 Apr 2016 :  22:50:42  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

I have? From a Coalition point of view? Oh well...

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

For Zac. I know he loves relating Seinfeld jokes to politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxWzQ05xNmQ
Yeah, that's pretty good. "Hello, Newman." I liked it that much, I posted it here a year or so back.

Well Turnbull does lead the Coalition so I guess you do...

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  10:02:16  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If you actually think people are going to warm to Turbull over the next 70 odd days you are dreamin', the ONLY thing in his favour is his opponent, Bill Shorten, and that is the only thing that will get him over the line, his policies (or lack of them) are going to drag him down

The stupid Brandis was on TV last night bragging about the Coalitions ability to manage the finances, what a ****-wit, is he serious, does he actually believe the spin himself, he actually told tha bull with a straight face - FFS, they have put us in more debt than Labor ever did, I am amazed that Labor haven't ripped them to bits over it

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  13:45:30  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's a case of choosing the less smelly turd. If you don't like Malcolm, then you have to go with Bill, who doesn't really offer anything.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  14:13:47  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bill, maybe not, but as a Party they are leading the charge with having a clear policy direction with all the policies released over the last 2 years

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  14:18:38  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

Bill, maybe not, but as a Party they are leading the charge with having a clear policy direction with all the policies released over the last 2 years

hmmm....whats their policy on the economy ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  17:16:18  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

What's their policy on small family trucking companies and owner/drivers?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  17:26:27  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

What's their policy on small family trucking companies and owner/drivers?

they will have to pay tax on the trucks they will need to sell

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Coyote302
V8 Champion

Australia
1007 Posts
joined 16 Dec 09

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  19:21:46  Show Profile Send Coyote302 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

I know, tax-spend. Tax more-spend more.

Member 6,356,453 Church of Ambroseology

If you can't beat them, sook until you get the rules changed.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  20:31:59  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

To raise 100 billion in taxes and spend it all - typical labor.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  20:50:41  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
of course all you ****ers can verify your claims can't you

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  21:09:55  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

of course all you ****ers can verify your claims can't you

I didn't claim anything.
I asked a question.
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  21:10:33  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:

quote:

To raise 100 billion in taxes and spend it all - typical labor.

They are meant to spend it, that's why we pay taxes to receive services.

The Libs on the other hand want to raise taxes and cut services and outsource local jobs.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  21:36:21  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
or even do a John Howard, rip off all the working class, stash the money away, let the hospitals and schools go backwards. Governments are not meant to make a ****ing profit, they are meant to spend OUR money on stuff for US

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.55 seconds.