V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  22:33:27  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And thank god he stashed the cash....little thing called gfc came along .....trouble is, the ALP wasted it

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  22:42:23  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yep wasted keeping people in jobs and saving the economy, which kept us afloat while everyone around us sunk, but yeah they wasted the lot

Amazingly the rest of the world thought the Labor party did an awesome job, but you Liberal nutters believed old Tony and his three word chants, I can't believe how blinkered and naive you lot are, despite world opinion, you buffoons still think in the 19th century

I am still waiting for one, anyone of you Liberals nutters, including the elected ones to come out and say how they would have done it differently, interestingly they all go missing in action when they are asked, a bit like you lot in here

Your Lord and Saviour is going under and there is not much light at the end of the tunnel, it looks like even hopeless Bill will beat him hahahahahahahahaha

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 19 Apr 2016 22:48:22
Go to Top of Page

Pod 3:16
Cunning Linguist

Australia
785 Posts
joined 17 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  22:53:21  Show Profile  Click to see Pod 3:16's MSN Messenger address Send Pod 3:16 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't have any time for any of the parties these days. They're all just a pack of lying ****wits only out for themselves and will **** us all over to line their pockets. They're selling us out to the highest bidder and are more concerned with their image overseas than they are here. In a nutshell, if you see a politician whos lips are moving, then they're ****ing lying.

DILLIGAF
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  22:54:35  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Geez Trev you're getting worse than a certain nameless wannabe with dodging the questions and changing tack.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  23:48:05  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Trev

Bill, maybe not, but as a Party they are leading the charge with having a clear policy direction with all the policies released over the last 2 years

hmmm....whats their policy on the economy ?

To raise 100 billion in taxes and spend it all - typical labor.

They are meant to spend it, that's why we pay taxes to receive services.

The Libs on the other hand want to raise taxes and cut services and outsource local jobs.

Not when we have a large debt to pay off (and yes the debt is actually money we owe).

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Edited by - bundy1 on 19 Apr 2016 23:49:27
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Apr 2016 :  23:55:52  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
you mean the debt that has doubled under the "fiscally responsible" Liberal Party, in just under 3 years, the Liberal party are a joke and the public are waking up quickly, looks like another first term Liberal Government out on its arse - LOL

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  00:06:11  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Given that the controversial Shenhua Watermark mine appears to be mothballed, I wonder if that might help Barnaby over the line and not become one of the shortest lived Deputy PMs?

With the current government promoting their ideas boom, are either side willing to do more to entice new trainees/apprentices into various fields, and of course entice more employers to put them on?

Edited by - CP on 20 Apr 2016 00:12:09
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  00:35:01  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

you mean the debt that has doubled under the "fiscally responsible" Liberal Party, in just under 3 years,
I think he means the Federal Government debt that has increased from around $300 billion to approaching $450 billion. That's around halfway to having doubled, and way too much. No mining/commodities boom any more to slow it down - or help reduce it, either. I wonder if Labor and the Greens will ever agree to any debt reducing policies while in Opposition...

Actually, I wonder if Labor will ever implement any debt reducing policies if they were to return to government....
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  08:09:12  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
and Swan told the world that commodity prices were slowing and got howled down by your illustrious leader Tony Abbott

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  09:17:39  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Wayne Swan was saying commodity prices were falling and all Abbott did was **** bag them for poor management
So you were saying before. Abbott isn't anyone's leader, was never mine (let alone an illustrious one), and is about as relevant as Wayne Swan. Well, that's probably going a bit far, but let's move forward - as we used to say.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  15:01:11  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

So you were saying before. Abbott isn't anyone's leader, was never mine (let alone an illustrious one), and is about as relevant as Wayne Swan. Well, that's probably going a bit far, but let's move forward - as we used to say.

Zac, you have confirmed over many posts that you are a 'righty' despite your protests to the contrary, in fact I would say you are about as 'right' as I am 'left', I am not quite sure why you keep denying it

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Actually, I wonder if Labor will ever implement any debt reducing policies if they were to return to government....

I would dare to say that they have most likely learned their lesson, I think they are keen to promote themselves as the 'fiscally responsible' Party these days, and in the light of Hockey it is easy to look good

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  15:15:38  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They didn't learn anything during the Rudd/Gillard years....now all of a sudden they have wisdom?.....still waiting for their economic policy trev

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  15:33:05  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Trev, 'Right' as in correct, 'Right' as in Labor Right (like you) or 'Right' as in conservative - and so voting Liberal, National, Christian Democrats or similar? As I haven't voted Liberal or for any other conservative party in the past decade, maybe it's one of the other two. Definitely not one of them, and probably not the other either.

I don't know why I'd deny it if it was so either.

Edited by - Zac on 20 Apr 2016 15:34:56
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  15:54:16  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

They didn't learn anything during the Rudd/Gillard years....now all of a sudden they have wisdom?.....still waiting for their economic policy trev

a quick question for you, it is not a hard one 'do you learn from your mistakes?' I am guessing you do, so why don't you allow others to do the same?

As for their policies, why not jump on their website, now like the past the (mainstream Murdoch) media don't like giving any positive attention to the Labor Party so their "good news" stories don't often get to air

Why don't I provide the policies, I am not the one looking for them, so you look for them

Edited by - Trev on 20 Apr 2016 15:56:58
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 Apr 2016 :  16:09:33  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

a quick question for you, it is not a hard one 'do you learn from your mistakes?' I am guessing you do, so why don't you allow others to do the same?

As for their policies, why not jump on their website, now like the past the (mainstream Murdoch) media don't like giving any positive attention to the Labor Party so their "good news" stories don't often get to air

Why don't I provide the policies, I am not the one looking for them, so you look for them

sorry Trev, I thought you said they had released their policies ???

learn from their mistakes ?...so they sacked rudd for Gillard the sacked Gillard for rudd...and changed NOTHING...they didn't learn anything whilst they were in power IMO

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 8.39 seconds.